The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-12-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
seems badoo is better place, tagged most scammers now
No offence but if maids are one’s cup of tea, Badoo will be a better, if not the best app.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Badoo used to be the best dating apps to choose n select the maid u like to screw. Similar to the FL site, just that it is mostly maids, not FL. The maids posted many of their photos to attract n the man mostly did not put their real photo. It is obviously those maids looking for sex only, cos they nv wonder why the men nv want to put real photo. That time high peak is chat few days faster meet n screw already. But now all need credit n real photo.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How do bros like thiseh.. meeting her this week - look like she cannot tahan already yah. thing is i fancy anal and any advice on how to start hinting without her freakin out cos i dunno if she ok with it or not. If too hard to say nvm...i will see how hehe.

Last edited by Sharknado; 04-12-2020 at 02:14 PM.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharknado View Post
How do bros like thiseh.. meeting her this week - look like she cannot tahan already yah. thing is i fancy anal and any advice on how to start hinting without her freakin out cos i dunno if she ok with it or not. If too hard to say nvm...i will see how hehe.
Anal can be painful for some ladies especially if your cock too big. I suggest on 1st meet best not to do anal. Can try talking and see if she okay with it. During sex can also rub her butthole and see if got turned on but most ladies will.

What I did last time was after few meet-ups with my FB (few years back, local SG girl) we were doing doggy and I wet my thumb with saliva and stick my finger into my FB's butthole and turns out she like it. So I suggested to try anal and next meet-up I bought lube and fuck her ass gently.
Old 04-12-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, i fuck a maid before. Hole very loose, no feeling my cock is inside or still outside. I prefer anal, i use ky gel.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Get her all worked up in doggie, then pull out a few times and put it against her anus, each time push a bit more. See her reaction.

Alternatively, play with her anus with your finger and see her response.

Either way, it's more effective than just talking about it.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Upped you.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Bro.. kindly share her ctc..she looks hot!
Old 05-12-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok i be whacking her gao gao tmr, and if her backdoor opens it opens hehe no point arguing cos if a gal is willing to try then she is willing. Don't think i be sharing her ctc now until i have tasted every part. But i take note future cos you never know.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Manage to get a pinoy maid to go hotel for 150. Her name is michele chua.Anyone engaged her before?
Old 05-12-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok i be whacking her gao gao tmr, and if her backdoor opens it opens hehe no point arguing cos if a gal is willing to try then she is willing. Don't think i be sharing her ctc now until i have tasted every part. But i take note future cos you never know.
Bro, tonight drink chicken essence n rest early, tomorrow sure u can make her scream
Old 05-12-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Michelle chua sound like a local girl chinese lol.u sure is pinay?
Old 06-12-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Manage to get a pinoy maid to go hotel for 150. Her name is michele chua.Anyone engaged her before?
From skout? Overprice
Old 06-12-2020, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Flupp87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first time meeting this maid I have been chatting on Badoo for awhile tomorrow. Any bros have advice on how to pop the golden question? Should I even try to bring her to hotel tomorrow?

Sharing some photo of her too in case some bros know her and can give some background check ��

Old 06-12-2020, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone know her? From timah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1