The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 8
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold
Re: SPA Along Tiong Barhu Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by akizer View Post
Went to Sxnse Spa today and visited Kxxxy.

Took the cheapest 50 dollars option (they told me the 68 bucks promotion is no longer available). Half way thru the massage ML mentioned that the 50 bucks package doesn’t include massaging the ass.

Something to point out that very seldom these “1hr” massage can massage from head to toe. However ML manage to squeeze in some proper time allocated for hands, legs, head and chest which can get overlooked by so many diff massage establishments.

No GQ asked. But ML was indeed good at her job and tipped her 20. Left a happy man.
how r her looks btw?
Old 02-12-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifier View Post
Can exchange with me too?

- lucifier
Done with the exchange
Old 02-12-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
akizer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Hmm young ? I tot she looks much older than her picture *confused.
The way she talked sounded very mature also, slower pace lower pitch like how a doc or teacher will talk to you. Maybe she have mask on..
But of cox do not expect syt.
Maybe our definition different. Our my definition of young diff. Not like the early 20s SYT for sure.

If i have to guess that face behind the mask, I say late 20s to mid 30s.
Old 03-12-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by akizer View Post
Went to Sxnse Spa today and visited Kxxxy.

Took the cheapest 50 dollars option (they told me the 68 bucks promotion is no longer available). Half way thru the massage ML mentioned that the 50 bucks package doesn’t include massaging the ass.

Something to point out that very seldom these “1hr” massage can massage from head to toe. However ML manage to squeeze in some proper time allocated for hands, legs, head and chest which can get overlooked by so many diff massage establishments.

No GQ asked. But ML was indeed good at her job and tipped her 20. Left a happy man.
50 no massage ass but still give tips ? People so generous nowadays ?
Old 03-12-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bang2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share contact of this spa near Tiong Bahru and the name of the new ML? Want to try liao thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Tried YangK***Ng spa. I know many people already warn about the $88 dollar gimmick, but ohhhh boy what a fun experience I had. Very unlikely you will get the same, you will know why later. Not really at Tiong Bahru road, but it’s quite near.

Went in and only saw milfs but ok, I like. Paid 88, went in and saw the ridiculously skimpy briefs - Ho sey Liao! Seriously, practically transparent.

Started the massage, nothing special and went down with very slight brushing. Feels nice as she went deep into the thighs but so far the teasing is sub par (IMO, I’m very very seasoned chiongster by now that I’m a little desensitized).

Then! She asked me if I’m shy. I said I’m okay and she said she asked because she wanted to know if I’m okay if she bring a new ml in to teach her. Macham jav plot!

New ml came in with a mask and wow what a syt. Very cute voice, petite and lithe type. Both started massaging up to my thighs together. Slightly brushing only and I didn’t really get hard yet (I’m quite desensitized as I said) but I still feel damn shiok. Damn erotic. This continued for quite awhile. Then the milf started doing some weird Bao yang thing while she explained to the syt as she stared seriously at my groin. Straight out of a motherfucking jav. Then continued with the thighs both tgt.

After awhile the milf went out and the syt pop a hj. Standard hj price but damn she was cute. Very dainty fingers and usually i can’t come from so little force - then I pulled down her mask. Less pretty than I thought but still not bad, continued to hj while she smiled sweetly and made erotic faces at me. Hnnnngggg. Her butt was so small tight, holy shit. Cute girls are the best. Exploded and she never stopped stroking until my legs stop shaking.

I got really lucky this time because the so called prostrate massage weren’t something to shout about if you’re seasoned like me. It’s the 2 for 1 shuangfei and hot image of a milf teaching a syt while they both stare seriously at my crotch, lol!! What an unique experience. I lucked out with a super cute syt too.

I won’t really recommend this place tho. I just got lucky. Probably no RTF as the tease wasn’t that great. Though I quite like it when they massage that area as if it’s a legit massage and stare at my groin like there’s gold there.

But sometimes trying your luck can be fun! Happy hunting.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Sxxxe spa mostly ml in their 30s.

Went a couple of times, massage wise still decent. Not fantastic but did give me a rub.

They never ask me any GQ. But .....
"They never ask me any GQ. But ..... I ask them instead" ?

which bro mistakenly zap me sia i never zap anyone
Old 04-12-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexyed View Post
"They never ask me any GQ. But ..... I ask them instead" ?

which bro mistakenly zap me sia i never zap anyone
Maybe they zap by mistake, up you back.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Sxxxe spa mostly ml in their 30s.

Went a couple of times, massage wise still decent. Not fantastic but did give me a rub.

They never ask me any GQ. But .....
I kena zapped also zzz
Dunno who zap me ask me shut up?
I mention Ml k**** over 30 then I kena zAp
Dunno who the okt for this place zap me for speaking the truth
Anyway bro pm

Last edited by sibeinerd; 04-12-2020 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Zzz
Old 04-12-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Just to tell my earlier remarks on a *e*se spa got deleted by mod..
Ya they mid 30s if that is syt to you la..

Last edited by sibeinerd; 05-12-2020 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Nowadays you keep deleting others. Soon no one will post and no one will read and the forum will die as no readers.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

This guy so power can zap so many people...me also kena
Old 05-12-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She went back liao. A n E will go back by Dec 2020
Not sure if its me. Find this place is overpriced. $80 for roaming and hand.
Old 05-12-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Any guys being to Mxxgx spa? It is a fruit.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
This guy so power can zap so many people...me also kena
i think he random target for the right person

A n E price $80 on top of entrance fee??? sure bo
Old 05-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

anyone tried q**g w***ness spa?
Old 06-12-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexyed View Post
i think he random target for the right person

A n E price $80 on top of entrance fee??? sure bo
E can unbra or not ? I like her , knows how to play coy and seduce but stopped going when she don't let me take off bra. A can take off bra ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread