The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 30-11-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Yesterday when check out at MBS saw a china SYT wearing a white T bareless and can see the shape of her nip through sunlight shinning on her T
Old 30-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2276 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
Story please bro
my gf's wasted bff!
too bad I couldn't fuck her. gf was around.
damn havoc one. always wearing cock teasing clothes.
I didn't even notice her panty shifted. could have fingered it but I did squeeze her neh neh
end up fucking my gf but thinking of her bff
Old 30-11-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
my gf's wasted bff!
I didn't even notice her panty shifted. could have fingered it but I did squeeze her neh neh
Gosh u squeezed her breasts? Beware she don’t end up accuse u of molest even though she was wasted.
Old 30-11-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
my gf's wasted bff!
Your gf bff? Power sia her, wear transclucent white top braless with your gf around. Your gf also quite open leh, let you hang around knowing her bff wear like this
Old 30-11-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
foodymy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
Your gf bff? Power sia her, wear transclucent white top braless with your gf around. Your gf also quite open leh, let you hang around knowing her bff wear like this
gf wants to make bf horny by letting him see her bff in sexy clothes
Old 30-11-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodymy View Post
gf wants to make bf horny by letting him see her bff in sexy clothes

His gf should consider 3some. Lol.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
She resemble a friend i used to know, like to drink, party, ride motorbike. Nowadays she is settled down.
does she happen to be A___ N_ ?
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 04-12-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
His gf should consider 3some. Lol.
It is up to the guy to suggest
Old 05-12-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Was out having. lunch with friends just now. Seated at the table beside was this girl in a white dress. The dress is not super short but if the legs were open, would be able to see.

Kept throwing glances now and then but she always kept her legs crossed. Then after like an hour or so, her friend dropped some cutlery on the floor. When it was sliding off the table, both she and her friend tried to catch it.

In doing so, her legs inadvertently opened and caught for a brief second some nice white panties Her dress had like a ribbon of sorts near the front, so caught a couple sights of the white strapless bra too.
Old 05-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharfschutze View Post
Was out having. lunch with friends just now. Seated at the table beside was this girl in a white dress. The dress is not super short but if the legs were open, would be able to see.

Kept throwing glances now and then but she always kept her legs crossed. Then after like an hour or so, her friend dropped some cutlery on the floor. When it was sliding off the table, both she and her friend tried to catch it.

In doing so, her legs inadvertently opened and caught for a brief second some nice white panties Her dress had like a ribbon of sorts near the front, so caught a couple sights of the white strapless bra too.
Wow !...she is dressed all in white like a fairy like tat ...it's a favourite colour of bra and panties they like to wear....young or old lady ???...hehe...Thks for sharing bro...if bros here know their location they will sure go there n camp ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-12-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
my gf's wasted bff!
Shojld pull her panty one side ,n whole mouth dart in for a full slurpy lick
Old 05-12-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 13
buigongzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbuigongzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this thread brings back memories...

used to drive a low 2 door car...and i always open my car door for the ladies to board because such cars when they enter, to not zao geng u need to close leg sit butt in first than shift leg in. anything else sure can see up skirt

so dates/friends/colleagues etc as long wearing skirt sure can see.....

almost all of them will board the normal way of one leg in than butt in than other leg in.

additional view if low top. cos got to bend down for sure can see longkang and at times nips.

ever had a fb whom was game enough to purposely enter the car without panties on as a sneak preview...ahh i miss her....

more often than not can see people trying to bio when i pick up girls in skirt at the bus stop...

pretty sure other bros whom had driven such car will know the view
Old 05-12-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very Nice View

Quote:
Originally Posted by buigongzai View Post

used to drive a low 2 door car...and i always open my car door for the ladies to board because such cars when they enter, to not zao geng u need to close leg sit butt in first than shift leg in. anything else sure can see up skirt
pretty sure other bros whom had driven such car will know the view :
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 05-12-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buigongzai View Post

pretty sure other bros whom had driven such car will know the view
This is exactly why I put up with the other inconveniences of driving such a car.

If they catch you intentionally turning away so as not to look, it does work to your advantage.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

on our daily living, got to behave like commando with Eagle eyes. Such impromptu sighting is priceless.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1