The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Is it beside the provision shop one? I went there a couple of times already and yes business is bad. Maybe got raided or maybe just bad business cuz it’s a major walkway and next to a popular makan place. I stopped going there cuz she asked me to come at a time and when I arrived she decided to serve a walk in customer and told me to wait. Lol she lost me as a regular customer
Nope, not that one. The one you are referring to I think is along the prata stretch one where I think mainly PRC there? I never tried before there. The human traffic there is insane lol beside is just coffeeshop.

The one I referring to is the opposite one. Like cross the road. The viets are there.

Since I guess no news of raid there, I guess is close down due to no business. They dont advertise one also I guess because dangerous.

Last edited by desudesu; 24-11-2020 at 08:28 PM.
Old 24-11-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Nope, not that one. The one you are referring to I think is along the prata stretch one where I think mainly PRC there? I never tried before there. The human traffic there is insane lol beside is just coffeeshop.

The one I referring to is the opposite one. Like cross the road. The viets are there.

Since I guess no news of raid there, I guess is close down due to no business.
Ahhh u must be talking about the one next to the red signboard one. From wat I know the one next to spa and the one next to provision shop same owner. Maybe close one and move the girls across. But whatever it is, avoid red signboard one. Heard a lot of chop carrot on that one from previous post long ago. But not sure if their ml there has changed. Heard one bro while doing full service got customer walked in and saw them in action cuz lady never lock door. Then quickly chase the guy away so she can serve the next customer. Red the post also couldn’t help but laugh. Somehow I can’t find that post anymore lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-11-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Ahhh u must be talking about the one next to the red signboard one. From wat I know the one next to spa and the one next to provision shop same owner. Maybe close one and move the girls across. But whatever it is, avoid red signboard one. Heard a lot of chop carrot on that one from previous post long ago. But not sure if their ml there has changed. Heard one bro while doing full service got customer walked in and saw them in action cuz lady never lock door. Then quickly chase the guy away so she can serve the next customer. Red the post also couldn’t help but laugh. Somehow I can’t find that post anymore lol
Ohhhh~ didn't know those 2 same owner.

The red one I've not went up to try before. There the stairs main signboard is some music something one. Tbh I dont even know if on top really spa. Not interested to go up try also, like fishy feel.

I saw that post before also hahaha.
Old 28-11-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

But not as dirty as we wanted ...

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbonker69 View Post
Not as clean as it looks
Old 28-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Today (28th Nov, Sat) will be the LAST DAY of operations for CoCo and her Charlie's Angels @ Mandarina.

From tomorrow onwards, joint will no longer be in operation.
They will time travel to somewhere, as I was told that the new location is not ready ...

BTW, very happy to meet my pretty SYT Viet ML this morning to have a shiok massage in the east for a reasonable damage.

Now waiting for my afternoon appointment to meet a ML who only offers the standard/normal GQ, and hopefully deliver some big Os to her.
This is special request from her and not available to others lor ...
Those in my inner circle will know who that ML is ... Can get brain concussion by her _ _ _ _ s.
Will it be mission impossible ? Agent 003 (me) will find out soon ...

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Last edited by funny4sg; 28-11-2020 at 03:32 PM.
Old 29-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Today (28th Nov, Sat) will be the LAST DAY of operations for CoCo and her Charlie's Angels @ Mandarina.

From tomorrow onwards, joint will no longer be in operation.
They will time travel to somewhere, as I was told that the new location is not ready ...

BTW, very happy to meet my pretty SYT Viet ML this morning to have a shiok massage in the east for a reasonable damage.

Now waiting for my afternoon appointment to meet a ML who only offers the standard/normal GQ, and hopefully deliver some big Os to her.
This is special request from her and not available to others lor ...
Those in my inner circle will know who that ML is ... Can get brain concussion by her _ _ _ _ s.
Will it be mission impossible ? Agent 003 (me) will find out soon ...

I will wait for the new place then.
As mentioned, fuck that fucking fruit stall owner. knn almost 9 pm no customer already still open. Make it so hard to enter discreetly.
Old 29-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

My style : usually I walk to the covered carpark, then walk straight to the door of Mandarina. Didn't bother to walk pass the fruit stall.
Anyway, now that the site is closed, Mandarina stops work at 11 pm (can be later if there is advanced booking). I usually opt to be the last customer of the day, see the front door locked and lights off, then have a fantastic exercise session with all the sound effects that we wanted. After that, leave by the rear door. Haha.

The new place is not spacious, and I will probably be the first to know the full address and be invited to be the patron (or customer zero) to check out the place.
Don't ask me who, don't ask me why, don't ask me when.
Be patient. Good things need to wait.

Am I advertising for one particular joint or ML ? The answer is nope.
Just wanted to share. But my sharing will get less, as my posts get targeted by you-know-how and disappear into thin air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
I will wait for the new place then.
As mentioned, fuck that fucking fruit stall owner. knn almost 9 pm no customer already still open. Make it so hard to enter discreetly.
Old 29-11-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 10
sphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My style : usually I walk to the covered carpark, then walk straight to the door of Mandarina. Didn't bother to walk pass the fruit stall.
Anyway, now that the site is closed, Mandarina stops work at 11 pm (can be later if there is advanced booking). I usually opt to be the last customer of the day, see the front door locked and lights off, then have a fantastic exercise session with all the sound effects that we wanted. After that, leave by the rear door. Haha.

The new place is not spacious, and I will probably be the first to know the full address and be invited to be the patron (or customer zero) to check out the place.

Just wanted to share. But my sharing will get less, as my posts get targeted by you-know-how and disappear into thin air.

hahahah! patiently camping for your stories.
Old 30-11-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yup agreed. I initially booked S**S** booked but sumhow ended up with a**a. It was ard 10:45 but stupid me got lost and went into the place ard 11ish. When the last girl went home only me and her. Heheh when shop empty the service better I reckon cuz only one room and the rest curtain. So the ml usually quite
Reserved with with moans. Bang her brains out and left by back door. Only downside is use common toilet and the like to leave the back door open. Damn afraid someone will walk pass and only see me in towel. Just wondering is T**nT**n worth? See her WeChat she damn love working out at the gym

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-11-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
schick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time ago got this Apple with them. Went to her quite regularly so got some extras n specials. Know she later went grandlink separately but lost her contact thereafter. Anyone knows where she is?
Old 30-11-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
SkyLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

New place must invite you to cut ribbon haha
Old 04-12-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wait for you uncle ! Thanks for the info
Old 05-12-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

any lobang in sin ming area
Old 05-12-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
any lobang in sin ming area
https://m.facebook.com/RegentSpaSG/
Old 05-12-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
https://m.facebook.com/RegentSpaSG/
This one not bad la.
Nice new clean place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1