The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Was there at 3pm for lunch and look see.

New opening at Level 4 Moda furniture shop brought some life here.

Saw a short hair lady in black with jean shots from far. Looks like SYT and could she be the salon gal who ask for 68 wash face? Another gal next to esclator and beside a legit male barber shop at Level 4.

The rest i didn t recce
Old 05-12-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
HamsterBeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
There is a new butterfly spa on left side of USSC bldg main door facing the road. Facade all tinted glass n need press door bell to enter.
Got service there haha. Young(looks young. But then again the lighting... kind of dark) or milfy also have.

I went there recce. Wanted to take up their extras, but after reservist shag ah. End up I took massage instead cos my masseuse is an experienced one. Not piano at all.

Didn't manage to get a good look of the others in there though. Bros can go try if u want. Got one caught my eye though. Gonna try again next week

Last edited by HamsterBeam; 05-12-2020 at 06:14 PM.
Old 06-12-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
edwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samsteredwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys, normally the shops here open until what time?
Old 06-12-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinball View Post
hi guys, normally the shops here open until what time?
Until 24/7/365
Old 06-12-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

sigh... the flower of USSC ah l*** no more there already...

saw her with a boy, presumably her son, in her shop the last 2 times i recce the place.
so quite improbable that she become nun, imho...
Old 06-12-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
sigh... the flower of USSC ah l*** no more there already...

saw her with a boy, presumably her son, in her shop the last 2 times i recce the place.
so quite improbable that she become nun, imho...
Quite sad... but all the best for her. It was good while it lasted. I don't think her personality suits the industry.

The nun theory came about because she posted a nun photo (not her) in her WeChat moments lol.

That should be her son then. Husband not earning enough, so she trying to make more money herself for the family and to send back to her hometown.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Was at ussc, saw this ml standing outside the shop at lv 4, the next building after the main door building. She quite pretty, foxy look with heavy makeup. How's the shop? It is the no signboard shop on the left once entered the 2nd building, near the lv4 escalator
Old 07-12-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Was at ussc, saw this ml standing outside the shop at lv 4, the next building after the main door building. She quite pretty, foxy look with heavy makeup. How's the shop? It is the no signboard shop on the left once entered the 2nd building, near the lv4 escalator
Go try and tell us
Old 07-12-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Go try and tell us
Planning to go back again, that place i think gor more. Turn back and a new milf was standing outside. Now go work first
Old 07-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Planning to go back again, that place i think gor more. Turn back and a new milf was standing outside. Now go work first
There are 3 shops side by side. Let's discuss more in private after u try.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Click and zap me, still have positive poinst leh... waiting.....make my day
Old 08-12-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Passed by so decided to have a look.
Went up to L4 computer shop.

Massage was good for 30 mins, put in good effort in my designated spots.
Ask for GQ

Went for lowest tier, auto roam ok , but halfway through saw her figure quite good , wanted more so ask for platinum tier.
Nego abit she’s ok with it .
Cleaned me up because of the oil then proceed with cpu cleaning 👅 and bbj .

The rest is history.

Left a satisfied guy.

Just a quick qns ,
Saw this JY on 4th floor although it states manicure and pedicure, but got 2 girls inside. One is my type of vegetable .
Anyone tried it before ? Got massage?
Old 08-12-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Is it true that none of the shops here have attached shower facilities?
Old 08-12-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post

Ask for GQ

Went for lowest tier, auto roam ok , but halfway through saw her figure quite good , wanted more so ask for platinum tier.

The rest is history.

Left a satisfied guy.

Just a quick qns ,
Saw this JY on 4th floor although it states manicure and pedicure, but got 2 girls inside. One is my type of vegetable .
Times must be hard for Ah Lim that he have to do this now
Old 08-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
VIII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post

Ask for GQ

The rest is history.

Left a satisfied guy.

Just a quick qns ,
think this is the shop that quoted wash face 68 by the short hair, slim and good figure girl. in the past i tried diff girl have massage and fj at usual rates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread