The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
Xtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to behold
Re: K2 KTV at Parklane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imshpy View Post
Depend on the ladies. I think they prefer younger & good looking male. Some girls playability are high while others dont allow touching. My buddy got 2 shots raw for 300 and his girl is only working for short term(decent lady working normal job in viet). After 1030 they have another place with local/msian girl but the viet girls say their playability is low. Some mummy asking for 100 tip while others 50 maybe because we are her regulars. Price is super high right now. Previously girl tip was 50 now minimum 100. If you want her to stay throughout it cost 300. 2 sessions(5-3am) total cost 700, same as p9 previously but limited action. Trying other places soon.
300 for hotel still consider cheap already i think?
Old 26-11-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra777 View Post
300 for hotel still consider cheap already i think?
Previously was 160(including girl tip) per pax, tip was 50, plus extra if the girl offer(based on their preference). The girl my buddy brought back not working there anymore, she worked for 1 night only. Based on the quality of the girl and service it was definitely worth it for him. After reopening, tip 100/300(normal booking). Business is still good, however, even if the prices are high.
Old 27-11-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
Xtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Previously was 160(including girl tip) per pax, tip was 50, plus extra if the girl offer(based on their preference). The girl my buddy brought back not working there anymore, she worked for 1 night only. Based on the quality of the girl and service it was definitely worth it for him. After reopening, tip 100/300(normal booking). Business is still good, however, even if the prices are high.
I have asked around and many old chiongsters stopped going once 100 becomes a norm but as usual demand > supply. New chiongsters will just keep going so I dont think those bistros will turn back to ktv that soon.
Old 27-11-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

I dont agree with 100 tip either but we dont know when things will get back to normal. Nobody can predict what will happen. It's your money, ownself decide ba. I personally wont patronize just to "have fun" with the girl, after few hrs/sessions you also sian le. The best is to book vp girls in dome 3/ownself hunt ml(some ml give their wechat to customer and date them during their off) or travel to china/thailand. Managed to find a cat50 27-28 prc xmm last year. Sad she went back china already. D1 FL if you go thai they charge 130 for overnight 3 shots until afternoon. So save up money for now ba.
Old 28-11-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Has K2 moved?
Old 01-12-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Went to parklane and saw some hot babes entering k2

But dunno how much it cost if 1 or 2 person go

Nowaday ml at spa cost about $150 - $200 for full service, including 1 hour room
Old 03-12-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Parklane Wanderer already? Hehe...

The strategic joint to be at is the chicken rice shop near the lifts sipping kopi.

The world will past you by without wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post

Nowaday ml at spa cost about $150 - $200 for full service, including 1 hour room
Old 04-12-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post

More than before, at least >200 for k2. Don't go zara, overpriced tower and girl butterfly a lot, worst experience.
Still a handful of customer there though.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Retrained from visiting ktv nowadays, the spending and fun just don't tally.

Need to be patient till things improved.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Taking a break le. Planning to book from vp next week. Avoid zara at all cost, really cmi. We even thought of leaving w/o tipping.
Old 05-12-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Taking a break le. Planning to book from vp next week. Avoid zara at all cost, really cmi. We even thought of leaving w/o tipping.
How much was the tip in zara? 100$ also?
Old 05-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Parklane Wanderer already? Hehe...

The strategic joint to be at is the chicken rice shop near the lifts sipping kopi.

The world will past you by without wanderings
Haha, good to see u here.

I recently been scouting jalan besar area but all milf and only found 1 suitable for me..... Then again everyone have different taste

i think i will try sitting at the kopi & tea cafe there 1 day to watch the ktv girls

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 05-12-2020 at 08:48 PM.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
More than before, at least >200 for k2. Don't go zara, overpriced tower and girl butterfly a lot, worst experience.
Still a handful of customer there though.
Thxs for the info
Old 06-12-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
How much was the tip in zara? 100$ also?
Yes they asking 100. We tip less, heck care. Dont plan to return. Fyi each tower cost 100+.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Laws of demand and supply. If $100 is the going rate and punters pay up, what is not to say that the new norm becomes $100 post recovery.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1