The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

Nice story!
Old 09-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Supermanx1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nice story!
My turn to share. A bit of side tracked thought.

When I was in Pri 6, we have tons of English remedial lesson, my english teacher body is something to die for and she always wore a mini-skirt.

I am not sure about the rest of the class but my buddy seasted beside me and i are always waiting to catch her "run light"

Now the problem is we are seated right at the end of the class, but lucky that we are in the centre row so chances are so much higher.

so me being a guy and my buddy being a gal ( yes you hear me right a gal) came out with this plan, where she will keep a run light look out for me when she saw one. Needless to say, we have many fruitful moments.

One day, she ask me if i have seen a Cheeby before. At that point in time, i was having a lot of confusion - on one hand, i really want to see a pussy, on the other hand i dun want my first pussy to be a dark pussy. ( No offence to my fellow sammyboy brother - I only find out very late in life that all pussy regardless of colour,race,size,age as long as can raise my bird, is considered a good pussy - hee hee)

Before i can react, she cross one of her leg and show me the side of her Knees and tell me that how a pussy look like. you can imagine my relief and disappointment then.

anyway we have many fun times trying to catch the teacher run light as a team.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1515 / Power: 15
xrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant future

When I were in secondary school, there is a young relief PE teacher. She liked to wear shorts so short that it seems to wearing a panies. As a boy school, we like to know if she is wearing any panies under it? She has a pair of long and tanned legs and a set of ass that is so firm. We would always jog behind her to admire her ass and let our imagination run wild.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

I think PE teacher more power right. always wear very short PT pants. And is so FIRM!!! haha.

Camping also can see teacher naked, power la...

More camping....right...
Old 10-06-2009, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smudger19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

during one of my sec one days i had a young & quite chio relief P.E. teacher..still remember she was doing warming up exercises with us..@ one point we were doing stretching which required us to bend forward & touch our toes..& there she was in front of me bending over & at the same time lifting her head up looking @ us..me too was looking up & wat i saw really make my didi stand..she was wearing a figure hugging sleeveless singlet & from my angle of view i can see her deep deep long kang & half of her (.)(.)..omg!!of coz i wun waste the chance..tactically i keep raising my head to look @ her (.)(.) direction during that 1 min of stretching exercise..
Old 10-06-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

wah pe teachers rock man. used to have 2 in my jc, patricia k and jesse t, how many brothers out there recognize the names of these 3 pe teachers ?
Old 10-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
S206 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

bump bump bump
Old 12-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

Hope to hear more juicy stories from bros.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 19
wsxw deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywsxw deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Too bad all my teacher CMI, any more steamy story out there?
Old 15-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

bump bump bump
Old 15-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Anyone remembers this "teacher" from Moulmein High School?
This "teacher" was on Ch 12 just now showing cleavage...woooo
Old 16-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

Bump bump bump
Old 20-06-2009, 09:38 AM
Samster

Any more stories,bros?
Old 27-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

fuck teacher is great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1