The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
js0n is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjs0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SPA Along Tiong Barhu Road

Dear Bros

Can share location of animal spa. Will up ur points. Looking forward to ur pm
Old 09-12-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Just go opposite lah, cheap n good lol
opposite really got good stuff meh ?

opposite should only have 2 shops right ?

If we are talking about the same shop... then i remember walking past when 2 of the masseuse is chilling outside the shop, i was not enticed to go in eh...
Old 09-12-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
akizer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
i tried that dead fish once and never go back anymore.
Direct opposite JC SPA?
Old 09-12-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
akizer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Few days back as usual went to zoo, had my own fair share of touring and watching my animal show... what surprised me is when walking towards the toilet at the back, glanced upon the mattress cubicle inside got a bro lying on top of the ML not the other way round, eyes abit blur couldn’t really see who it was so don’t need ask me, the bro was plump n with specs that’s all I managed glance in that wee second...
Wah, didn’t know zoo offer full service. Always tot its a place to cheat u for prostate massage and on top of that charge u for HJ.
That place human traffic pretty strong in the day.
Old 10-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Y*angKwaang again because work got me upset. The syt I mentioned my first time was MiMi. Second time try Xiao Hong third time try Moon.

Don’t recommend moon. Ok only, no tease. Looks quite old.

Xiaohong very good.... easy to chat and will flirt and talk dirty. Don’t let you go touch her tits cause she say ticklish but she did smoosh them on my face. Love the dirty talk... elder sister role play hehehe. 30+only. Her brief hdly also quite shiok.

Another time I tried HK spa. Generally got prettier ones here, had Wendy. Normal massage nothing much and no tease, but pop Gq and very expensive. But I still took it because fuck it, I deserve to spoil myself.

Took off everything for a bbbj, but before that she licked my whole body like a Geylang whore. Licked for at least 5 mins before going to bbbj and it was pretty good. Once awhile she will suck my balls, again, like a Geylang whore. Pretty good la, cim and bbbj without asking though the price is FJ price. She keep coughing to rid of my cum and still smile and never complain. Only for roberts.
Old 10-12-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
atat is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by akizer View Post
Yeah Animal spa.
Sometimes walked past, see the cashier quite young and ok looking.
Tried L***a at Animal spa, great massage with awesome chemistry, frenched like long lost lovers. Ended with HJ left a happy man.
Old 11-12-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
Bro how much you tips her?
$50 as per usual HJ rate. You had same experience?
Old 11-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Now animal spa where got prostate massage in the menu?

They change the name to hot stone massage liao la, 45min for $69 & 75min for $99 effective since they start operation after the renovation.

Btw is L***a a Viet bu?
Old 11-12-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Now animal spa where got prostate massage in the menu?

They change the name to hot stone massage liao la, 45min for $69 & 75min for $99 effective since they start operation after the renovation.

Btw is L***a a Viet bu?
Tiong bu.. its hidden, i did paid $86 for p massage.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
May I know who set the HJ rate? Bro please don’t spoil the market la. You already paid $86 for the prostate care. So far I never give more than $20 tips.
Well its my first time exploring this area. I may be spoiling market but to me it was worth it, better than what i get elsewhere. The frenching and free auto roaming came naturally on my first visit..
Old 12-12-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atat View Post
Tiong bu.. its hidden, i did paid $86 for p massage.
Very strange!

My 1st visit to this joint after renovation & i ask for $86 P, the plump recep told me no more P as they change the menu to hot stone massage wif different prize range, opted for $69/45min but the plump ass ADVISED wif one hundered and one very gd reasons to take $99/75min, finally succumbed to her very gd reasons and took the $99/75min

What surprised me most is i din see any hot stone for the hot stone massage ..
Quote:
Well its my first time exploring this area. I may be spoiling market but to me it was worth it, better than what i get elsewhere. The frenching and free auto roaming came naturally on my first visit..
50 for hj wif frenching & auto roaming,

Think if your financial status allows, juz go for it if u deem fit..
Old 12-12-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure whether this qualifies as Tiong Bahru, but more like River Valley. Regular bros will know this freelance place that has local MILFs offering massage services.

Took this MILF yesterday and the website mentioned no hanky panky. However when I reached there, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and even convinced her to strip her top. She's a mother of one and I love those heavy milk sacs of hers with nice large pinkish nipples. Proceeded to have a long good suck at them. They are so pendulous that I can even squeeze the boobs together and took both her nipples into my mouth at the same time.

Definitely worth a trip back to her again. But dont ask me for the contact. Just sharing some MILF experience here.
Old 13-12-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
SmartRobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Even worth it also no need to gives her so much. Now I know why all of them started to play pattern. Thank you for spoiling the rate in my playground.
Old 13-12-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Very strange!

My 1st visit to this joint after renovation & i ask for $86 P, the plump recep told me no more P as they change the menu to hot stone massage wif different prize range, opted for $69/45min but the plump ass ADVISED wif one hundered and one very gd reasons to take $99/75min, finally succumbed to her very gd reasons and took the $99/75min

What surprised me most is i din see any hot stone for the hot stone massage ..

50 for hj wif frenching & auto roaming,

Think if your financial status allows, juz go for it if u deem fit..
Went to try the animal spa after reading the reviews here. Overall service is better than the last time i went before CB period when the spa is named XX spa.

Book L for one hr massage. I would say her massage got strength and up to my standard. She is chatty and friendly. But her real person is like 40% discount from the wechat/fb picture. Her face looks more round ,mouth wider and not slim... Overall service by her is much better than last time ml who serviced me (syt chio and slim but black face one and straight walked out room without tell after massage finish. Now not working there).

The counter did not push for $88, but ml will ask you to take in mid of the massage. The $88 by L is more shiok for me than last time ml who did me.. It is like HDLY kind where you lying flat, she massage one leg and insert her hand to play and tease your lil bro. I did not get the french service and no GQ popped. But, when L did the p massage when i turned front, i could roam her top without resistance.

Dmg for the session is $88 + $50. For the price, I would not recommend to rtm as the money spent can get full services already. Btw, the hot stone is not like last time really is all stones. The “hot stone” now is a massage stick massage.....

Last edited by BeardBear0101; 13-12-2020 at 11:12 AM.
Old 13-12-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
SmartRobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
Went to try the animal spa after reading the reviews here. Overall service is better than the last time i went before CB period when the spa is named XX spa.

Book L for one hr massage. I would say her massage got strength and up to my standard. She is chatty and friendly. But her real person is like 40% discount from the wechat/fb picture. Her face looks more round ,mouth wider and not slim... Overall service by her is much better than last time ml who serviced me (syt chio and slim but black face one and straight walked out room without tell after massage finish. Now not working there).

The counter did not push for $88, but ml will ask you to take in mid of the massage. The $88 by L is more shiok for me than last time ml who did me.. It is like HDLY kind where you lying flat, she massage one leg and insert her hand to play and tease your lil bro. I did not get the french service and no GQ popped. But, when L did the p massage when i turned front, i could roam her top without resistance.

Dmg for the session is $88 + $50. For the price, I would not recommend to rtm as the money spent can get full services already. Btw, the hot stone is not like last time really is all stones. The “hot stone” now is a massage stick massage.....
Thank you for spoiling the rate in my playground.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread