The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Talking about shaking sexily, there was once my SIL asked me to teach her how to do planking correctly. When she got into the position, I adjusted her to have her back straight and was sitting in front of her. Her t-shirt was quite lose, could see both her boobs hanging there as she was not wearing bra. As it got more tiring, she adjusted herself a few times to hang in there and her boobs was shaking sexily every time she moves. What a sight that I will never forget.
You lucky fella haha
Old 05-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talking about shaking sexily, there was once my SIL asked me to teach her how to do planking correctly. When she got into the position, I adjusted her to have her back straight and was sitting in front of her. Her t-shirt was quite lose, could see both her boobs hanging there as she was not wearing bra. As it got more tiring, she adjusted herself a few times to hang in there and her boobs was shaking sexily every time she moves. What a sight that I will never forget.
Just like bonking in doggie except your view is from the front
Old 05-12-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So you are rewarded for your effort, cheers!
Old 08-12-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

No need cam laaa....if she's into you...selfie/wefie.....all can do...

But if get caught, best case scenario is she'll forgive you but the relationship may take a turn to the colder climate...OR could be a start of another new "adventure"...

Worst case scenario is cry father, cry mother until the whole clan knows what you have done...Then you dunno whether to put your face liao... And if the Men In Blue is involved for a case of outraging the modesty, we'll see you in the news bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
my SIL coming over in jan to stay for about a month =D

see got any chance or not, will be getting some small small cams as well

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-12-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed. Don't be fooled by some vids we see when seem to be taken by some spycam. Especially those from the Jap AV. If got that sort of fetish, just go online to watch, when you install in your own home and get caught, very likely to be in deep shit.
Old 10-12-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
No need cam laaa....if she's into you...selfie/wefie.....all can do...

But if get caught, best case scenario is she'll forgive you but the relationship may take a turn to the colder climate...OR could be a start of another new "adventure"...

Worst case scenario is cry father, cry mother until the whole clan knows what you have done...Then you dunno whether to put your face liao... And if the Men In Blue is involved for a case of outraging the modesty, we'll see you in the news bro
haha thanks for the warning.. No cams will be involved.. Will just share stories and let the reader's mind cam run wild
Old 10-12-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
ChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
haha thanks for the warning.. No cams will be involved.. Will just share stories and let the reader's mind cam run wild
My mind sure run wild if you share stories of your sexy SIL
Old 16-12-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros here good with imaginative stories/fantasy?

Will share my sil's pic to enhance the imagination..
Old 17-12-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 15
smartbeggar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of sharing SIL stories. Not fantasies, real ones (especially about her lingeries). Anyone interested, kik me (not my ass)! Lol
kik: sbyinyang
Old 17-12-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbeggar View Post
Thinking of sharing SIL stories. Not fantasies, real ones (especially about her lingeries). Anyone interested, kik me (not my ass)! Lol
kik: sbyinyang
You can share here or start a new thread.
Old 17-12-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Offaut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
You can share here or start a new thread.
Yes please share here!
Old 17-12-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Sister in law fetish

Well my wife had 2 other younger sisters and during the time when my first kid was born, we were still staying at her place while waiting for our unit to TOP, the youngest sister (stayiing with the parents still) also had a 1yr old kid then.. a couple of times both of them were like pumping milk in 'our room and chatting at the same time, sometimes the 2nd sis will join and chit chat when she is around. That all done when I was around in the room. Guess they dont really bother, all adults yeah but I must admit i have a hard time shifting my focus on my baby.. keeping calm all those times were hard..
Old 17-12-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Paoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Well my wife had 2 other younger sisters and during the time when my first kid was born, we were still staying at her place while waiting for our unit to TOP, the youngest sister (stayiing with the parents still) also had a 1yr old kid then.. a couple of times both of them were like pumping milk in 'our room and chatting at the same time, sometimes the 2nd sis will join and chit chat when she is around. That all done when I was around in the room. Guess they dont really bother, all adults yeah but I must admit i have a hard time shifting my focus on my baby.. keeping calm all those times were hard..
Must be a lucky man.
Old 18-12-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
maybe that sis was hoping to get lucky with you, or your wifey was hinting for a 3P?
Old 18-12-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jehi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
maybe that sis was hoping to get lucky with you, or your wifey was hinting for a 3P?
Even better if can have 4P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1