The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 10
jeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to behold
Far East Plaza

Recently I went to Far East Plaza to see. I noticed there were still a few shops at level 5.

There's a PRC SYT who was very polite and clasped both hands in front of her. Although she wasn't much of a looker and didn't have huge boobs, I think her service would not be too bad.

There's a Viet milf who had huge fake tits. Her shop had electronic locks on the door and a shower inside.

Another foxy Viet milf at the corner shop with a shower inside. She has this bitchy look that makes you want to subdue her. Some of you bros might enjoy 😆
Old 28-09-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Far East Plaza

didn't know there was shower n syt inside. Tot only milf and no shower there. Shall start exploring soon
Old 28-09-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this place got filippimo MLs .....
Old 29-09-2020, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Braylon6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any good place to share? Thanks in advance
Old 29-09-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Yes, a few shops have resurfaced and Jasmine (ex-Adelphi) is back. Been at least 2 years since last seen her....
Old 29-09-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanlow View Post
Recently I went to Far East Plaza to see. I noticed there were still a few shops at level 5.

There's a PRC SYT who was very polite and clasped both hands in front of her. Although she wasn't much of a looker and didn't have huge boobs, I think her service would not be too bad.

There's a Viet milf who had huge fake tits. Her shop had electronic locks on the door and a shower inside.

Another foxy Viet milf at the corner shop with a shower inside. She has this bitchy look that makes you want to subdue her. Some of you bros might enjoy 😆
Are you refering to the skinny girl with big boobs?
Old 29-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 11
ltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to behold

the viet was really kind and easy to nego... though i do not know how many viets are in that place. only tried once when i was nearby just a few weeks ago. i already forgot her name.

Edit: talking about the viet with the shower inside. boobs sure is quite big, fake but soft.
Old 29-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Was there yesterday, saw the viet ML in black dress with a deep V cut showing her melons. Quoted $250 for full, dropped to $150 for full and invited me to touch her melons. Squeezed but declined as didn't have enough cash with me.

Walked around level 5 and saw one more nearby, think is PRC but she didn't wave or anything. Headed to OT to get my usual fix and that was it
Old 29-09-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

also was there at weekend, just walking around.. had family. Saw 3 at L5, one looked indian.. very dark skin. One more PRC, quite tall.. the other very pretty young maybe Viet. Problem with FarEast is they always chop me.. last time asked $300 O_o. Can go F1.. well could go F1 for same and get better. Lack of shower is also put off. I am tempted though by what i saw
Old 30-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

jeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
I thought this place got filippimo MLs .....
I didn't see any Filipino MLs when I went hmm

any bros seen
Old 30-09-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
Are you refering to the skinny girl with big boobs?
yup the viet MILF had an unnaturally firm boobs
Old 30-09-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by floriangray View Post
also was there at weekend, just walking around.. had family. Saw 3 at L5, one looked indian.. very dark skin. One more PRC, quite tall.. the other very pretty young maybe Viet. Problem with FarEast is they always chop me.. last time asked $300 O_o. Can go F1.. well could go F1 for same and get better. Lack of shower is also put off. I am tempted though by what i saw
Nice I didn't see a dark skinned lady when I was there
Old 30-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

any samster got FR for for the busty viet pls?

what's the damage ?
Old 30-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Was there yesterday, saw the viet ML in black dress with a deep V cut showing her melons. Quoted $250 for full, dropped to $150 for full and invited me to touch her melons. Squeezed but declined as didn't have enough cash with me.

Walked around level 5 and saw one more nearby, think is PRC but she didn't wave or anything. Headed to OT to get my usual fix and that was it
Bro, can pm location/direction?
Old 01-10-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Was there earlier and noted that most gals are working and calling and beckoning me to get in...mostly showing half balls. if i was not rushing for time, i'll probably spend some time chatting and exploring...

thinking aloud, it must be a tough place to operate from with so many salons, makan places and legit shops around...masks or no masks, can be quite challenging to walk into anyone of the shops without the legit business noticing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1