The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Malaysian girls

I find Malaysian girls generally more conservative but actually have better attitudes. What do you think?
Old 30-09-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
davidsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I find Malaysian girls generally more conservative but actually have better attitudes. What do you think?
Malaysian girls are more open minded and more easy wet
Old 30-09-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
davidsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysian girls

Malaysian girls are more open minded and more easy wet.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysian girlsi

Both Malaysian and Singaporean girls have the conservative and liberal type. Just that Sg is a large city and girls are exposed to western / liberal influences much earlier. If you go to a place like KL I would say the girls are equally open to sex before marriage as Sg girls. I had a Malaysian colleague who was telling me how many sex partners he had when he was in college (their college is somewhere between our jc and uni). If you want a virgin wife then it’s better to find in the small towns, as far as possible from kl or jb.

I had an ex colleague complain to me that his small town Malaysia wife has a medical condition that makes it super pain to have sex and he has never successfully fuck her before. His wife was a virgin when they got married and don’t allow test drive before that. Now he super regret, married and yet can only masturbate, also don’t want chiong outside coz he wants to be faithful. They are planning to have kids and the workaround was for him to jerk off in to a bowl and use a syringe to squirt it in. I hear liao I really pity him.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
I will say yes. There's a Malaysian diaspora in UK and Europe region, that is where some of female Malaysian students are doing their overseas studies. Their sexuality views are largely form via there.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Independent, yet can retain their femininity. That's what i think.

The girls dress sexy like ah lian but can ride m/bike, drive car, very gung ho. But still sweet and sexy. How many ladies here can ride a m/bike, or drive properly?
Old 30-09-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post

The girls dress sexy like ah lian but can ride m/bike, drive car, very gung ho. But still sweet and sexy. How many ladies here can ride a m/bike, or drive properly?
They are generally more sporty and outgoing. More fun
Old 30-09-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think Malaysian ladies tend to be better wife material. Easy to chat with, they are more family oriented. They tend to be more open minded about age gap too.
Old 30-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post

Lol, I like that you say drive properly. But don't say girls here la, uncles, aunties, young people here all also cannot drive properly.Drive slow, I high beam, continue drive slow, I change lane, they speed up.

If I drive lambo or Skyline, you outrun me song I understand la, but I drive van nia, you outrun me is like saying I punched a child and won a fight. Indian women are the worst drives I've encountered. Followed by Indian men then a lot of private hire drivers, then taxi drivers
Old 30-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Both Malaysian and Singaporean girls have the conservative and liberal type. Just that Sg is a large city and girls are exposed to western / liberal influences much earlier. If you go to a place like KL I would say the girls are equally open to sex before marriage as Sg girls. I had a Malaysian colleague who was telling me how many sex partners he had when he was in college (their college is somewhere between our jc and uni). If you want a virgin wife then it’s better to find in the small towns, as far as possible from kl or jb.

I had an ex colleague complain to me that his small town Malaysia wife has a medical condition that makes it super pain to have sex and he has never successfully fuck her before. His wife was a virgin when they got married and don’t allow test drive before that. Now he super regret, married and yet can only masturbate, also don’t want chiong outside coz he wants to be faithful. They are planning to have kids and the workaround was for him to jerk off in to a bowl and use a syringe to squirt it in. I hear liao I really pity him.
Sounds like vaginismus la, can train one. Need to buy a special set of tools and regularly 'service' the vagina from smaller tools and then increasing the size of the tools until penis can fit in without much pain. It depends whether his wife wants to improve their sex life or not. If there's a will, there's a way.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 30-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
KiJanaHoever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Sounds like vaginismus la, can train one. Need to buy a special set of tools and regularly 'service' the vagina from smaller tools and then increasing the size of the tools until penis can fit in without much pain. It depends whether his wife wants to improve their sex life or not. If there's a will, there's a way.
Yes, have to be very patient, may take quite some time.
Old 30-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Sounds like vaginismus la.
When you think about it, it is quite amazing. A penis cannot squeeze in but a baby can pop out. Same hole.
Old 30-09-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

depends on which type of Malaysian, mostly Chinese yes, they are open, can roughly see their styling in sugarbook,
Old 30-09-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
preciousme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some yes, some no
Old 30-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When you think about it, it is quite amazing. A penis cannot squeeze in but a baby can pop out. Same hole.
This made me laugh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1