The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

almark.. stop at the most interesting point
Old 21-11-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Ya lor, this one is his trade mark...... Frustrating right? Lol
Old 21-11-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wah please dun stop ley. Keep it cumming bro 😊
Old 21-11-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
dodu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexciting part... please continue TS
Old 21-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Great updates. TS, please continue.

Uncle wanna learn more ...
Prince Devitt up back
Old 21-11-2020, 01:31 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Eh bro, update that thread on the maid leh.

Cannot leave us hanging there leh,
Prince Devitt upped
Old 21-11-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Nb play cliffhanger!!!!!
Old 21-11-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
I also 'alamak' yesterday, Bro want0nmee. Suddenly had to stop everything, pack up and leave office.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ya lor, this one is his trade mark...... Frustrating right? Lol
Where got my trademark,Bro sexcision?
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Wah please dun stop ley. Keep it cumming bro 😊
Ok ok, Bro funfox. I work OT now to post k?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodu View Post
Sexciting part... please continue TS
Ok Bro dodu! Will try to post a bit before I go for dinner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Nb play cliffhanger!!!!!
Never play lah Bro Kovovo. It's not like my first story, right? Heh heh!

Anyway, just want to apologize for the abrupt ending yesterday because some joker set off the fire alarm while smoking in the handicapped toilet so we all had to evacuate the office. I kan cheong and just everything in case my IT do some audit and see what I post. Scary you know? Wait sekali will kena 'warning letter'?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-11-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Maggi was lying on the bed, spread eagle. Her eyes were shut tightly as she made the blue dildo disappear between her legs. She gasped as she increased her tempo. I was mesmerized by the way she was fucking herself into a frenzy with her hands moving furiously. I felt a bugle in my pants.

"En… En... En..." she moaned as she shook her head from side to side, deep in concentration.

Then I noticed she started to jerk and inhale more deeply. "She must be having her orgasm," I thought to myself as she started to shiver. What happened next took my by surprise.
"Fuck this!" she said as she pulled out her blue dildo and cast it aside. "Argh!" she cried out, slapping the bed in frustration.

The moments after a woman’s climax were usually among the best as she would experience an adrenaline rush that’s luxuriating. Yet, this was not the case for Maggi. She started to sob quietly.

Did she forget that I was still around or maybe she thought that I had gone home? I stood there pondering my next move – would she 'cry rape' if I suddenly came out of my hiding place?

She exhaled hard, then sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

"Ahh!" she shrieked, finally catching sight of me behind the door, her face turning beet red.

"It’s not what you think," I tried to explain, "I heard you swearing so I came in to take a look."

"You mean you were there the whole time?" she asked.

"No, I just came." Of course, I lied. "I thought something had happened to you so I came in to take a look."

She suddenly realized she had exposed herself and took a blanket to cover herself. But the blue dildo was still plainly in sight.

"Look, if it means anything to you, I just wanted you to know that my wife stopped letting me touch her after she gave birth to our son. I thought that it was temporary. Then, the 'dry spell' continued and there was always some reason why we couldn't be intimate - be it our son was sleeping or she wasn't in the mood or she had to wake up early the next day." I said, "I know how frustrating it is." Without me realizing, my eyes became watery.

"So, did you seek help?" she asked.

"By help you mean prostitutes?" I asked.

She nodded.

"No! Of course not! What if she changed her mind and wanted another baby? I can't run the risk of...... Sorry I got carried away; whatever it is, it's a moot point because my wife ain't here anymore." I said as I exhaled hard.

"Then how you release? You mean you never release? Can meh? Won't your tadpoles all turn to frogs?" She mused.

"During my time, there's this thing called 'Use Your Hands' campaign," I said making a up-down stroking movement and she giggled. "Much like what you were doing there."

"You liar! You said you didn't see anything!"

I merely pointed to her discarded blue toy.

Maggi blushed.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of," I said. "We all have needs."

If she had wanted to 'cry rape' she would have done so by now. Since she didn't I got bolder and walked towards her. My boldness took her by surprised and she looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Please let me help," I said as I dropped down to my knees.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 21-11-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
pinkant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread TS. Support your nice story
Old 22-11-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Purrrsian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and setting camp fire
Old 22-11-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
basewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro TS, hope to read more kekekekeke
Old 22-11-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkant View Post
Great thread TS. Support your nice story
Thank you Bro pinkant!

Nice nick, by the way! Sounds like some successful lifestyle brand!

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrrsian View Post
Camping and setting camp fire
Welcome Bro Purrrsian! Just don't set the camp fire too near the tent
Quote:
Originally Posted by basewong View Post
Very nice story bro TS, hope to read more kekekekeke
Thank you Bro basewong! Hope I can update as much as I can.

Old 22-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Camping.... more please

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-11-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Please help to update.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1