The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
gundlach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My ML Experience

Support nice story and hope to read more.
Old 29-11-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Dulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story and hope continue..
Old 03-12-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future

There were beautiful descriptions throughout the story with playful and engaging narration. Can't wait for more lasciviously entertaining erotic romp.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

foodymy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread. Any more update bro?
Old 05-12-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
Assortment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Because there was another joint just next to her, I tried to open the door and it was locked.

"门没开"
"你走错了,在旁边呢,宝贝。"

I laughed at myself and went up to the shophouse and once I saw her, she held my hands and went to the room.

I hugged her and she could smell the alcohol on me.

"喝了酒了?"
"和朋友喝酒然后想你,就来找你了"

I squeezed her butt and breasts.

"先去冲凉,宝贝。"

I took a shower and dried myself and lie flat on the massage bed. Perhaps I was drunk that I almost dozed off before she came back.

"宝贝,睡了呀?"
"没呢,在等你。"

She started some massages while we chatted about where did I go to drink and what did I drank.

Then perhaps it was rtf, the massage wasnt that good as compared as the first time as she knew what I really wanted.

So, I just flipped around and got her to sit on my side as I fondled her body and she started to stroke my erection.

"最喜欢没毛的。真性感。"

At that point of time, she was already nude then I was just rubbing on her pussy.

"手指不能进去,宝贝。"
"好,只是在外面摸摸"

I rubbed around her pussy and feeling her bush and her moist pussy lips as she was stroking me.

"好硬啊。"
"你也变湿了"
"当然啊,你都让我好想做爱了。"
"那还在等什么。"

She smiled and wore back her dress without her underwear and went out get the condom. I got up and took her bra and panties and took a sniff. That milky scent of her made my precum oozed out more.

She came back and I quickly undressed her and she got on her knees and gave me a blowjob to make me harder.

Then she capped me and I got her up on the bed and in missionary position, I pumped her hard.

"啊,啊,啊"

Then I was too horny that I really went fucking her fast and hard while grabbing her breasts.

"喔,等一下。"
I didnt stop.

"啊,等一下,套破了"
That really made me stop.

I pulled out and saw a tear on the condom and 1/4 of my throbbing dickhead was already exposed. She got up and rougly dressed up.

"我去拿另一个"

In my drunken and horny state, I didnt think much but just lie down while waiting for her to come back.

She came back very shortly and we resumed. I position her in spooning position on the massage bed, I grabbed her boobs from her while full speed on her pussy then with a final push, I grabbed her body tightly as I came.

We rested for awhile before she took off the condom and lie back down as I fondled her body as we spend the remaining time flirting with each other and feeling each other.

After I left that place, while smoking, I sobered up a little and realised the repercussion of what might happen since the condom teared when my dick was in her.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschang View Post
Bro,mind to share the location n ctc no ?million thanks 😊.
Sorry bro, that joint was already raided years ago. I just sharing my experience in this thread.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
sopmaytwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing nice experience.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Being a greenhorn, of course I got a little panicky and booked an appointment at DSC for check up. It was a quite a worrying period when I was waiting for the result.

But everything came back negative so that rested my mind but I tapered off for awhile.

Until one evening, while feeling horny and after some drinks, I was looking at the wechat randomly then I saw this ML, Cherrie, she was one of the MLs that I wanted to try then I contacted her then asked for the address.

But I wasnt near her that evening but that planted a seed in my mind. There were several times that I drove by and that place was right there but I didnt got opportunity to near there.

Then one weekday evening that I was having supper at the curry rice along Jalan Besar, then right across the street was that joint in plain sight.

I texted her then there was no reply from her but there was another ML that was at the same place, replied me.

Immediately, I got up and went over. I rang the bell and the familiar sound of the release of the electronic lock was heard then the ML, whose name I have forgotten, but I vaguely remembered its a chinese name.

As she received me, her low cut dress was revealing both of her boobs and already got my attention.

She guided me to a small room and started the massage, to be honest, her massage skills was rather good. She would use her knee to apply pressure on my back and also stepped on my back and make my aching back cracked which really relaxes me.

Then she started with the teasing massage which her fingers tracing my back and buttcheeks and legs.

I raised my hips slightly and she grabbed my hard on from below and asked me what package do I want.

I flipped over and said, "全套"

She smiled and went out for a very short while and she came back and started to undress herself.

Now that was the first that I was disappointed in terms of figure, though she looked good in her dress and wechat photos but when she undressed, her boobs was sagging and her aerola was huge so I assumed that she had a child before.

But since I was there and my dick was already hard, might as well do it. She was accomdating and she sounds cute when she moaned.

Though I was slightly disappointed but at least her boobs is soft to grab and she is hardworking in blowing me. Perhaps its the disappointment that I did force myself to come instead of the usual having them to make me come.

Then I ended session fast and got out of there but my mind was Cherrie. As I got home, Cherrie replied that she was sorry as she was not in that night so I planned for two nights later.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
doox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome share bro, thanks
Old 07-12-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Nice.... Reminded me of a spot i used to frequent at Chinatown... that place is no more but memories of that place still lingers in my head
Old 07-12-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

AlanHansen6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Nice.... Reminded me of a spot i used to frequent at Chinatown... that place is no more but memories of that place still lingers in my head
Not sure if it is the same place I used to go
Old 12-12-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Finally, I arrived at the same place two nights later and Cherrie was really hot but I could sense she gotten plastic surgery before.

For her massage, compared to the previous one, her massage was not as good but hey, I booked her is obviously not for massage.

During the massage, I was feeling her legs and body and the usual teasing start and of course I asked for full package.

Her blowjob is good and she know how to work her tongue around the dickhead and she is the first to lick and flick with her tongue directly on my frenulum. My precum was oozing out as she did that.

Then how she played with my dick with her hands, she was pushing my senses to another level.

Then finally the main dish, she capped me and lowered herself on me, her pussy was tight and was squeezing my dick. It was as though she was using me as her own pleasure.

Then I got her into spooning position, thrusting her from behind while fondling her boobs as I nibbled on her ears

"啊。。老公。。"

The more I focused on her ears, the more she reacted. Then my another hand went to her pussy and tried to rub her clit, at first I thought she would stopped but when I found her clit, she didnt stopped me but continued to moaned.

I was kissing her ears and licking on her neck as I continued to thrust her. Then I positioned her in missionary and went all the way into her.

"要射了"
"老公,射吧。啊。。"

And I plunged into her deeply and the final stroke made my sperm spurts out into the condom in her.

I pulled out and she helped me to clean up a little with wet wipes.

As I rest for awhile and she returned and we chatted and perhaps with the post nut clarity, I just wanted to know what ML feel and also she is really hot girl, so I thought showing care to her and maybe I can get closer to her but for whatever reasons I didnt think so much.

"你累不累啊。"
"还好吧。"
"不是,会不会厌倦吗?"

She paused for awhile and looked at me.

"累了,好累。不过有什么办法?"

Instinctively, I went over to hug her and she was in my embrace for several minutes, then her phone beeped.

"谢谢你。"
"没事。好了,我先走了别打扰你了。"
"嗯。"
"小心安全。"
"好的,你也是。"

Though it was a short moment, I felt she was feeling a little emotional after I asked that question.

Perhaps not many of us after gotten what we were looking for from their body, didnt really stop to care about how are they feeling afterall it is just transactional sex without much emotions.

That moment was perhaps a moment of weakness from her. As we all know it, it is just purely transactional and nothing else.
Old 12-12-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Klosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, thanks!!
Old 12-12-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

jehi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more.
Old 15-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

I booked her one more time the following week but she was on code red so I settled with just blowjob then that place was raided or closed next few weeks later.

But at same time period, I knew this ML from another joint same as LeLe, and there was once that LeLe wasnt free so I booked her.

Her name is Xixi, her service was really good, especially so far she is the only one who did the water cupping with her mouth on my body that was really special service as compared to other MLs.

Whenever I book a ML in the same joint that I visit, I would always pretend that I didn't book any ML in the same place before.

Her photos in her wechat isnt that as sexy as other MLs have posted, she didnt really post photos like revealing her cleavage but perhaps she looked 60% like one of the crushes I had previously.

The first time that I had her I got a very good feeling about her. She seems genuine and she is very feminine. She would also looked like she was shy at times.

She is those ladies would give a vulnerable feel and made you want to care about her more. Either that or her KC skills is real strong.

During the massage, we would talk about many stuff about Singapore or about her plans. I also did shared my relationship experience and she said tell me that one day I would find someone don't give up finding one. She also shared a little about experiences as well.

Sometimes, to me, finding ML is sort of therapy that I can share freely about anything and with my other friends, I do have some limitation that I would want to share.

I can tell that she has given enough strength in massage me and then of course the standard teasing started with her tracing her fingers all over my body and occasionally touches on my balls.

I raised my hips slightly and her hands will start to stroke my dick hard.

"好硬啊"
"你的技巧好啊。"
"要什么服务呢?"
"全套。"

She looked shy and playing smack my butt.

"真坏。等我。"
She wore back her heels and went back out to get the condom. She came back and started to undress and my hands was already all over her body.

"躺下来,宝贝。让我服务服务你。"

I lie down on the bed and I felt her on me and her mouth started to cup my back with water in her mouth and started to slide down along my back to my legs, stopping intermittently to spit out the water and refill the water and continue to clean my whole body.

That was one of the good and sexual experience that I have so far. Then she asked me to flip around and water in her mouth, she put my erection in her mouth and started to blow me.

It is definitely a different experience I have gotten so far.

Probably I should now mentioned that I was more than tipsy at the moment and I asked her to flip around to position herself in 69 and infront of me is her pussy and my drunken state, I started to give small licks on her pussy then started to feast on her pussy as she continue to blow me.

Usually I do have a rule not to paint ML but that moment I broke it and started to lick her pussy.

My tongue slide along her slit and found her clit and flicked it fast and she started to moan while having my dick in her mouth.

"宝贝,我想做爱了。啊。。"

Sidenote: my work has me around jln besar more than and everytime I walked past the joints, I got the urge to go in. There is this pink signboard start with bel across sim lim tower. Is that worthy? Pm me though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1