The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Naughty Adventures

nice story, keep on sharing sis.
Old 01-12-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a pair of daring girls! More updates please.
Old 01-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice lesbian story! 2 girls playing n fooling around like sluts.
Old 01-12-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last I left off, I just came out of the shower and I saw Jess sitting on the living room sofa with a pile of clothes beside her.

She suggested that we play black jack, with rules. The game goes like this: Each of us begin with 50 points and take turns to be the dealer.The challenger would decide on the number of points to bid on for each round, and the game will go on for 20 rounds. At the end of 20 rounds, we will use whatever points we have to get the clothes that we want and we will wear these clothes to go out later. So exciting right! The clothes had different number of points allocated to them based on skimpiness. Skimpy clothing such as thongs and nu-bra cost 10 points each, while more protective clothing such as a hoodie or jeans cost 40 points! Some items were really useless such as nipple tapes costing 5 points. Some other clothes on auction that I remember include a really thin white tube for 20 points, a normal bra and panties for 30 points each, and a scarf for 10 points.

So the game began, and I started quite well, at the end of 5 rounds I had 70 points while Jess was left with 30. However, at the 7th round, Jess got a black jack! And I ended with only 40 points left versus her 60. The tables kept turning from then and at round 15, she was leading with 80 points against my 20 points. It was my turn to bid at round 16 and I went all in with my 20 points and I won! So it was back to 40 versus 60. We then decided to raise the bids. The loser would have to run naked around the estate once! At round 19, Jess was losing 60 to 40 and it was my turn to bid! I didn't want to lose my useful lead so I bidded a small 10 points. Guess what I got a black jack! Jess lost 20 points to me and she was left with 20 while I had 80! Finally the tables are turned for the day (:

Before she began her run, Jess cheated and said that I still owed her favours for the day and she wanted me to run with her! Well, do I have a choice? So the two of us naked girls walked out and Jess locked the gate. We were fully naked except for our running shoes and the estate was rather huge! Jess started picking up pace and I followed along. Without a bra, it was really inconvenient to run as your boobs will keep bouncing up and down freely. For me, it was okay as it was already my third time naked outside for the day. But I could see that Jess was a bit shy and nervous and kept looking for people. Her hands were near her boobs in case she needed to hide them or anything. As we were turning round the first corner of the estate, we heard voices approaching and quickly sprinted backward and hided behind the potted plants of a neighbour! It was a middle-aged couple who didn't notice us and walked away. Such a close shave!

After the close call, we decided to sprint all the way to the 2nd corner. It was really long and our boobs were bouncing all over the place as we sprinted! At around half the distance, I was already tired and stopped to walk while Jess still continued to sprint and stopped around 50m in front of me. Both of us were tired from the sprint so we just walked the rest of the way. Our bodies were covered in sweat and we were fully naked in the middle of the road and Jess's house was really far away. At one of the houses, a dog ran to the gate and barked loudly at us and we tried to hush it before it attracted too much attention. When we fialed to do so, we could only run quickly away from that house and turn the 2nd corner. Now Jess's house was at the other side of the estate! There's no way to escape! We continued to jog slowly along the way, and thankfully did not run into anyone and turned at the 3rd corner. At the last stretch, we ran into another car but the car just drove past us quickly and we made for the 4th corner and back to Jess's house.

As we walked to the gate, Jess suddenly turned to me in horror and said that she lost the keys on the way!
Old 01-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha ha... hilarious !
No or little clothes, keep key where ?
Hee hee..
Old 01-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
IceKachiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Ha ha ha... hilarious !
No or little clothes, keep key where ?
Hee hee..
Key can be inserted into some places haha
Old 01-12-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Dun know where Jess stay, but sounds like a ghost street with no people at such a big estate area to see their big neh jumping.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Dun know where Jess stay, but sounds like a ghost street with no people at such a big estate area to see their big neh jumping.

Yes. It is nice story but very surprise that There is no one stalk them after saw their nude.

Old 02-12-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pooptifex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://joajoa-littlesecrets.blogspot...ver-day-2.html

The "story" is copied from this blog. So unless you is the original writer of the blog, at least give some credit to the origin from where you copy from ya?
Old 02-12-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It IS my blog you imbecile. See the latest post on the blog.

Smart can already don't geh kiang

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooptifex View Post
http://joajoa-littlesecrets.blogspot...ver-day-2.html

The "story" is copied from this blog. So unless you is the original writer of the blog, at least give some credit to the origin from where you copy from ya?
Old 02-12-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pooptifex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
It IS my blog you imbecile. See the latest post on the blog.

Smart can already don't geh kiang
Did not saw the latest post on your blog, my apologies.

There are many people who copied stories from the net and pretend it to be their own to "earn" points, which I do not know to use for what. As a long time reader of your blog since the beginning, certainly do not wish for your work to be copied for this reason without them acknowledging that it is not their work.

My apologies once again.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

Thanks man... Sorry I think I overreacted too.

Glad to hear that you've been following me since the beginning!

I'm sharing my stories in a chapter style here, trying a new approach cos I felt my old posting style was too cluttered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooptifex View Post
Did not saw the latest post on your blog, my apologies.

There are many people who copied stories from the net and pretend it to be their own to "earn" points, which I do not know to use for what. As a long time reader of your blog since the beginning, certainly do not wish for your work to be copied for this reason without them acknowledging that it is not their work.

My apologies once again.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm sharing my stories in a chapter style here, trying a new approach cos I felt my old posting style was too cluttered.
Wow, blogspot. Memories of how noob I was back then.

Cheers on sharing your stories again
Old 02-12-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Keep cumming girl.

Waiting for your new story.

Old 02-12-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
foodymy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKachiang View Post