The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
cdfghk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Have you come across any man that doesn't like to have to sex?

Curious, doing a survey finding here,

Recently I saw a Taiwanese TV show whereby got 2 married young men went on TV they said they don't like to have sex with women and they said they are not gay.

have you come across any man in his 30s to early 40s he said that he don't like to have sex?

He is not impotent and he is not gay, he said his penis can get erect, and he will masturbate once every 2 weeks to release sperm. But he said he just don't like to have sex
Old 03-12-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you come across any man that doesn't like to have to sex?

Met the husband of a ex-colleague. Civil servant, very nerdy look, quiet type of guy.

Cos at work we do share about the “home affairs”.
She says that her husband got very very low sex drive, they do it on average once every 2-3 months and most of the times, it is initiated by her.

And she does get rejected by him often.
So in her eyes he is a goody guy that will not be seduced by other woman.

———-

Until one day, I saw him coming out of a fuck shop massage joint. I keep mum about it.

Then after a year or 2 then they divorced.

Story was, she caught him having flings every where after she hired a PI to tail him.

—-
So now we know why the “low” sex drive.

Cos all ammo spent outside liao.

——-
Long story short, no cat don’t eat fish.

Anyways, it’s just a personal opinion.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Have lah. Psychologically something wrong or traumatised like molested or raped by old and ugle auntie when young so now don't like sex lor.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Every men like sex, including gays, the difference is doing with different genders. I met self proclaim "saints", ended up it is a matter of exposure and opportunity. My 2 cents
Old 04-12-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
chickenworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unless erectile dysfunction or biological problems like low testosterone.. it’s in our DNA to fuck and breed.. hardwired
Old 04-12-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Whether young or old man, if impotent or eunuch, surely like to hug, caress, kiss, lick and fingering the partner.
Those that can erect, no need to say.

Asexual man is a dying bred imho
Old 04-12-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
foodymy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenworm View Post
Unless erectile dysfunction or biological problems like low testosterone.. it’s in our DNA to fuck and breed.. hardwired
Not true, I like to fuck but not breed haha
Old 04-12-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I like sex but hard to cum
Old 04-12-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Met the husband of a ex-colleague. Civil servant, very nerdy look, quiet type of guy.

Cos at work we do share about the “home affairs”.
She says that her husband got very very low sex drive, they do it on average once every 2-3 months and most of the times, it is initiated by her.

And she does get rejected by him often.
So in her eyes he is a goody guy that will not be seduced by other woman.

———-

Until one day, I saw him coming out of a fuck shop massage joint. I keep mum about it.

Then after a year or 2 then they divorced.

Story was, she caught him having flings every where after she hired a PI to tail him.

—-
So now we know why the “low” sex drive.

Cos all ammo spent outside liao.

——-
Long story short, no cat don’t eat fish.

Anyways, it’s just a personal opinion.
u should try to up her then since this hus is a cat that prefer fishes from the river rather than own fishtank
Old 04-12-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
xsdcxsd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdfghk View Post
Curious, doing a survey finding here,

Recently I saw a Taiwanese TV show whereby got 2 married young men went on TV they said they don't like to have sex with women and they said they are not gay.

have you come across any man in his 30s to early 40s he said that he don't like to have sex?

He is not impotent and he is not gay, he said his penis can get erect, and he will masturbate once every 2 weeks to release sperm. But he said he just don't like to have sex
I have a 36-year-old male friend he is a divorcee, he said he don't like to have sex. He likes to go to gym very very regularly to carry weights, he is muscular, he is obsessed with muscles and fitness and exercise.

He said ever since he divorced his wife 2 years ago, he said he hasn't had sex with any woman or man at all. He said he will just masturbate if he feels his penis is very clocked up will lots of pentup sperm. He said he is confirmed not impotent. He said he just don't like to have sex and he prefers gym and other physical exercise activities
Old 05-12-2020, 04:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 57
raymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to all
Sounds gay but not out of closet yet y'all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsdcxsd View Post
I have a 36-year-old male friend he is a divorcee, he said he don't like to have sex. He likes to go to gym very very regularly to carry weights, he is muscular, he is obsessed with muscles and fitness and exercise.

He said ever since he divorced his wife 2 years ago, he said he hasn't had sex with any woman or man at all. He said he will just masturbate if he feels his penis is very clocked up will lots of pentup sperm. He said he is confirmed not impotent. He said he just don't like to have sex and he prefers gym and other physical exercise activities
Old 05-12-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenworm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Whether young or old man, if impotent or eunuch, surely like to hug, caress, kiss, lick and fingering the partner.
Those that can erect, no need to say.

Asexual man is a dying bred imho
I don't even think there is such a breed except like the other bro says if u r sick, hv medical or sexual problems ...any normal healthy male will surely be very horny to hv sex one imho

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have a friend whose husband not interested in any physical intimacy with her at all till she gave him ultimatum. Of course, being a friend I had to help her with her problem of no sex. 😈
Old 05-12-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've never seen any men that doesn't like to have sex.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 15
sonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsdcxsd View Post

if i go gym or running, i will feel v horny.

his 1 spoil liao.

i can have sex everyday if i exercise 3x a week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1