The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ KELLY ♛ SEDUCTIVE EROTIC LOOKS WITH HOURGLASS FIGURE❢❢

We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide Live Pictures Taken By Models Themselves

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Do Not Worry About Shock & Disappointment Upon Seeing Model Anymore As What You See Is What You Get

We Are A Honest Agency That Cherish Clients & Want To Have Long-Term Clients

♛ KELLY ♛ SEDUCTIVE EROTIC LOOKS WITH HOURGLASS FIGURE ❢❢

Pros On Booking A Full-Modded LadyBoy

As Many Has The Fantasy To Have A Sexual Experience With A Woman That Can Be Versatile In Intimacy, Ladyboys From Asia Are The Most Graceful Creatures Of The Both Worlds. That's Why Ladyboys Are Desired By Many. They Are In The Most Cases Non Operated, Which Means Still Having Their Male Genitalia. Even Being In Transition From Male To Female, They Keep Their Male Erectile And Ejaculate Function, Then A Man Can Have Then The Pleasure Of Giving And Receiving.

This Is What Makes Special And Attractive To A Man The Are Not Into Gay Sex, But Rather Being With A Woman With Different Genitalia. Asian Lady Boys Can Happen To Be More Graceful And Feminine Than Most Genetic Women, Thx To Their Exotic And Petite Frame.

Ladyboys Are Quite Open To Try New Things And Every That Is Exciting For Man Exciting. They Know Very Well How To Please Men, Being Born With As Male, There Are Not Unknown Questions For What Concern A Male Body. There Is No Risk They Get Pregnant, Not Even After Surgery To Sex Change, And They Can't Have The Period. One Of The Most Things That Turn On A Man, Beside Their Sexy Look, Is Their Sexual Appetite That In Most Cases Is Similar To Male One.

Name: Kelly
Nationality: Thailand
Vital Stats: 36C - 24 - 36
Height: 170CM
Weight: 57KG
Pussy: CLEAN SHAVED

Boobs: ENHANCED
Services Provided: CIM, BBBJ, 69, Frenching, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, Thai Massage, Teeruk Experience.

$100 💕 1 SHOT 💕 45 Minutes

$130 💕 2 SHOT 💕 90 Minutes

$300 💕 3 SHOT 💕 8 Hours (Starts 12am Daily)

💝💝 Room & Snowcap Provided 💝💝

Kindly WhatsApp Bro SK @ +65 9035 3265 For Booking Now❢❢❢

CLICK ⏩HERE⏪ To SECURE A SLOT WITH KELLY NOW ❢❢❢

CLICK ⏩HERE⏪ To Join Our Telegram Channel For Latest Updates & Field Reports Of Our Models,
Last But Not Least,
For PERKS & DISCOUNTS From Us.

⚠ SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED ⚠

Kindly Provide Your SammyBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience

Open From 11am to 1am Daily (Booking Starts From 10am Daily)

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 03-04-2024 at 03:24 PM.
Old 21-03-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster (A)

TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ KELLY ♛ SEDUCTIVE EROTIC LOOKS WITH HOURGLASS FIGURE❢❢

💘💘💘 FR For Bella 💘💘💘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbower View Post
FR For Kelly from TeerukLover

Looks: 90% like her pics, Thai tan, for a moment cant tell she's a LB as she looks like a pretty girl. If not for the advertisement stating is a LB i would have pass this off as any lady

GFE: Gao gao, ask me how's my day, whether I'm tired, etc, also never touch her phone even during shots, she'll give her undivided attention to you. She can also speak normal english so communication no issue.

Body: Tall and slim figure. Great ass for doggy style

Boobs: Big rack with minimal sag, and light coloured nipples.

Shower: Been a long time since I experienced action starting in the shower, after soaping me down, she started licking and sucking my whole body, damn turn on.. sadly the towels canot make it

French: Can kiss and french like your girlfriend

Catbath: Really feel like getting rape! She lick my whole body including my feet, she keep saying that she damn horny and she loves perverted men.

BBBJ: Really can deepthroat very well, no gag reflex, never feel any teeth. She also lick and suck my dick and balls like a pro.

Pussy/Painting: Clean shaven, no smell and delicious.

FJ: Very accommodating to multiple positions, started off in doggy but after short while buay tahan, flipped to missionary and fired off.

RTF : YES! very professional and horny which suits me. GFE also superb level. Better than some female in dome1 which i tried long ago. this LB knows how to treat you right
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiyanHero View Post

KELLY from Teeruklover

Had to try this LB from this stable. Photos just looked to delish- those tits like gonna spill out. Good location in the central area.

The first thing that I was drawn to about this chick was her looks. She had that slutty yet cute mixture. Body and boobs looked damn awesome in the photos so I had to try. Furthermore she looks like a female so i needed to check it out for myself.

I was not disappointed. Face is same as photos, perhaps too much maintenance on face so no need for photo editing. Love playing with her tits, not the firm and hard type, almost looks natural as its starting to sag down due to the weight which makes it looks natural.

Smooth skin. Didn't notice any tats or off putting scars. Maybe a small belly scar. Typical thai tanned with soft super smooth skin. Long long black hair that was tied up neatly - so it doesn't get in the way of the cock sucking. If she has fair skin will look awesome.

BBBJ is out of this world. Slurpy and wet. No teeth. DEEP and she does that swirly twirly tongue action. This chick can really BJ damn well. She does it without the use of hands. I personally feel that some light hand stroking actions can heighten the feeling but sucking action itself is solid.

FJ was awesome, did her missionary first then we changed to doggy against the desk. Her height makes doggy easy for me as shorter ladies i need to spread my legs to make myself shorter. She is a professional in this field, able to control my cum as she wants. Almost couldnt take it in missionary position and she noticed it and stopped.

Overall an extremely satisfying fuck. Good facial features, long hair, long legs and big boobies. Worth every penny. English was alright but bros who can do Thai will surely be advantaged. GFE was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisinfo View Post
Kelly from Teeruklover

OKT: 10/10 fast response

Looks: 9/10 Very pretty and stunning face. in her mid 20s.

Body: 8/10 Firm enhanced boobs. Quite soft for them, told me she massage them very regularly to get it so soft.

BBBJ: 9/10 hard working and diligent in blowing. Able do DT very hungrily.

FJ: 9/10 very hardworking, eager to please and ok with banging multiple positions. She told me she loved doggy style so we saved the best position for last and granted her small wish. She was professional in sex and taught me how to treat and satisfy the ladyboys as well.

GFE: 10/10 chatty and gave me quite some knowledge on ladyboys which i was interested in finding out more

It was her first time here in SG as well. She's a pretty type of ladyboy so if guys interested can support her as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApenguinPuppy View Post
Finally saw some new LB additions after Gene, was excited to try some new comers..

Kelly from Teeruklover

Overall: A fantastic fuck with a ladyboy who looks like female, great price also and service. This session was better than Gene's to be honest.

Okt: Very responsive and can trust on pics

Look: 8.5/10 She looks like photo, some standard filter but not an issue. Has a slutty face when i first saw her.

Body: 9/10 Hot and seductive body. Tall as well. Currently I find LB all above 170cm, hope OKT can find some below 165cm for a change as well

Boobs: 8/10 Big Cs, soft can feel silicon when squeeze.

GFE: 10/10 Lots of kiss and french. And kisses everywhere on body. Give strong gfe feeling as keeps looking into eyes and kisses around neck area and cuddles lot. Better than most lady FLs.

Bbbj: 9/10 Nice tongue action. Hard suction and good stamina from her.

FJ: 9.5/10 All positions with lots of kisses. And seductive moans, lips action and keep looking at you. Only tried doggy and missionary. both was good especially from the back u will feel her pussy is more tight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
Wow, i would have never guess that this Kelly is a ladyboy… saw her video on telegram she looks wvery inch a woman, quite curvy looking as well!

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 25-03-2024 at 08:52 PM.
Old 21-03-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ KELLY ♛ SEDUCTIVE EROTIC LOOKS WITH HOURGLASS FIGURE❢❢

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Contact Bro SK @ +65 9035 3265 For Booking Today!
Old 22-03-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 04:15 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 07:14 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 23-03-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 24-03-2024, 05:24 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 24-03-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 24-03-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1