The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
densh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Shanghai has changed a lot….

Gone are the days where gold fish massage are easily available, and even WeChat hook up are rare.

Telegram is where some form of chionging can be had. I looked thru a group and made a booking for a tall 172cm gal that looks like one of those TikTok gals for 3000 RMB for one shot in 60 mins(known as 大圈class).

While look was good and looked like the profile but without makeup, the time keeping was not appreciated (perhaps due to the late arrangement at 3am).

Booked another gal for 2400 RMB, 70 mins X 2(中圈class), but unfortunately couldn’t get her past the security who wanted the gal to register at the front desk.

All in all the OKT was quite helpful, but ex to play in SH now.

But the gals are tall and busty and looks like those in TikTok but also seems to have a lot of plastic surgery…..so bros wanting to try their luck can PM me (don’t check here a lot though).
Old 03-10-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hsuzuki2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m gonna be on a biz trip to SH next month…

Do any bros have any tips on the SH cheonging scene? Can anyone PM me some reliable TG groups?

Thanks!
Old 20-10-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone with contacts for exchange? I have some verified contacts.

Those Tik tok super pretty ones I do not have so please don't ask becos those mostly fakes.

Genuine more down to earth type.

cheers
nongho

upz me if can
Old 21-10-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Akk7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAkk7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got any contact in shanghai to share? Thanks.
Old 27-10-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

arigatoast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got any contact in shanghai to share? currently in Hongqiao.
Old 27-10-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

heartofworrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

im going to shanghai nx week. anyone has contacts for massage? please pm me.

TIA!
Old 01-11-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

Jayaqua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by verilyverily View Post
I managed to find an outlet that doesn’t need you to have a local number. The only drawback is that you might need to transfer 100 rmb as a membership, but they will let you pick all the 00后 girls.

I met this young pretty lass with manic pixie dream girl vibes. It’s v v worth the 3000 rmb price. If you want their contact DM me, can’t share here publicly in case telegram bans them.
wow, 3000rmb is nuts but guess pussies are not immune to inflation...
Old 01-11-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Looking for contacts for massage in Shanghai. PM me, thanks! Will up your points.
Old 03-11-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Looking for contacts for massage in Shanghai. PM me, thanks! Will up your points.
Massages with "special" in Shanghai?
Very difficult to find and practically non existent...well at least not in the city area. The old Shanghai is gone.

cheers
nongho
Old 06-11-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nongho View Post
Massages with "special" in Shanghai?
Very difficult to find and practically non existent...well at least not in the city area. The old Shanghai is gone.

cheers
nongho
search for those which close are 1-3am type. ask got what services. 500-700type they will mention about 起飞and降落 服务
Old 07-11-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny10 View Post
Good luck for those looking for action in Shanghai. If you go to spa shop, never believe their recep price, you may end up paying a lot more inside. So we thought to have proper massage at our hotel spa, same thing happened behind the door. Old matured ladies try to chop carrot. Don't be afraid to say no! I would personally stay away from SPA or massage shop there!

Tried our luck with taxi driver, intro us to OKT. Sent over photos of ladies to call to hotel. Apparently I heard Chinese authorities are very strict with vice activities, OKT don't use wechat to communicate due to scared kena trace. Only telegram/ QQ. But I quess OKT is very responsive because taxi driver recommended.

So we pick our girls and voila, 30mins later the ladies really reached our hotel. Photos are a lot younger than real person but still well maintained, high playability. But guess what, 2980RMB for an hour or equivalent to SGD600.

If you think worth it, then set up your Alipay and load cash in before your flight.

I come to realised that, our Singapore scene is a lot more happening and affordable! Lots of different nationalities to choose from somemore!

So don't expect much in Shanghai unless you have deep pockets

out call all liddat one. you can try search telegram . key word : car repair in chinese
Old 09-11-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
buttlover27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Shanghai Recommendations

I've been a long time lurker, finally giving back to the community. (part 1)

Went to Shanghai recently for a work trip. Prior to arriving in Shanghai, I joined some telegram chat groups for FLs and also massage parlors. I was a little skeptical at first, considering all the other comments about Shanghai losing its playability already. Nonetheless, it was after dinner with my colleagues and I was feeling a little bored and adventurous. I contacted one of the OKTs from telegram via Wechat and he provided me with an address.

I took a DiDi from my hotel which cost about 35 to 40 RMB, about 15 mins away to ChangShou Lu and followed the instructions to the shop. It was situated on the 3rd floor of an office building. When the lift door opened, I saw a spa reception and a few guys drinking tea and smoking at the seating area. The male receptionist greeted me and asked me if i made a booking, i showed him my wechat conversation and he said something in Mandarin. All of a sudden, they quickly ushered me into the back of the shop, walking past several legit massage rooms with arm chairs (for foot reflex) and massage beds. (Later I would learn that this shop has a legit massage front and a naughty side at the back.)

They ushered me into this room with a slightly elevated stage, outlined by neon LED lights and I sat in front of it. Very soon, 2 girls appeared. The male recep explained that only 2 girls are available now. One was kinda petite and cute, had a short grey bodycon dress and the other had a short black skirt, stockings and a top. I clarified that it was "yikou jia" - meaning one solid price with no secret add ons or negotiations and the recep confirmed it. Both girls were quite hot and I didn't mind so I told him i wanted both, they seemed a little shocked but said okay and told me it was 850 RMB. I agreed and was about to pay when he said to "play first, pay later". I was a bit skeptical at that point but was already in too deep, so whatever.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
buttlover27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Part 2

The 2 girls led me by hand to a room further back in the shop, as we walked past other sexily dressed girls leading other clients. The room wasn't big, with a massage bed that was larger than usual, a booth shower and a small table. The girls left me to get undressed and returned shortly with towels, and turned on the water for my shower. I took a quick one and stepped out, and one of them dried me from top to toe.

The girl in the short black skirt then took off her top and put on the traditional chinese du dou (like a bra) as i laid face down on the massage table. Both girls went to work with simple strokes and massage. After about 5 mins, the strokes started getting a little longer and more sensual. One was stroking my back with her fingernails while the other was stroking the length of my legs to my butt. She took my feet and started tickling her own nipples with my feet which was new to me. She then told me to spread my legs a little and then she started diving down, licking my balls and perineum with her tongue, moaning at the same time. Then it became rimming and honestly it felt quite good as it was fast and furious.

I was told to flip and by then i was rock hard. She continued to lick my perineum and around my balls, with one hand on my dick. The other girl was licking my nipples (not a fan but as she was sideways, i could squeeze her ass nicely). Soon after I came and proceeded to wash up. Came back to lie down face up and they gave me some light massage before going for round 2 again with the same pattern. Came once more and showered. I was toweled dry and then given a cup of water.

After dressing up and relaxing for a while, they brought me to the front recep again where i told I will surely get hustled, but true to his word, he charged me only 850 RMB. Took a Didi back to hotel thereafter. The whole process was about 30 to 40 mins long so i definitely did not get the full hour i paid for but I'm not complaining anyway. It was affordable with 2 girls and i shot twice. what more can you ask for.

RTM: Most likely when im in Shanghai again
Old 10-11-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttlover27 View Post
Part 2

The 2 girls led me by hand to a room further back in the shop, as we walked past other sexily dressed girls leading other clients. The room wasn't big, with a massage bed that was larger than usual, a booth shower and a small table. The girls left me to get undressed and returned shortly with towels, and turned on the water for my shower. I took a quick one and stepped out, and one of them dried me from top to toe.

RTM: Most likely when im in Shanghai again
Well done bro!!..Upz your points. I'm still skeptical about Telegrams ones.
Mind PM me for this place and contact?
Thanks in advance

cheers
nongho
Old 10-11-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
search for those which close are 1-3am type. ask got what services. 500-700type they will mention about 起飞and降落 服务
Got lobang can PM bo?

thanks in advance
cheers
nongho

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1