The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Too pro also cannot ? Haha

Anyway got any recommendation bro? I want to find a ml after voting... Haha
Hot topic is tina, can try her or tangtang?
Old 06-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Let me now divert attention to someone else.

https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-yu-massage/

Been eyeing her since last year, but it was only recently that I met her only. She's also the first new WL I met since December.

A brief FR:

Looks-wise, she is presentable with big eyes. She said she doesn't put make-up, but she's still quite 耐看 without it. The "won't reject" type. 6.5/10

Figure: petite, slim and a bit taut. Boobs are shapely and on the big B side. 7.5/10

Attitude: Bubbly and chatty throughout. Never a dull moment, but guess it depends on the other party as well? Only con is she replied to messages twice while we were chatting. 6.5/10.

Location: just walk further up a bit from the "usual location".
Old 06-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Been eyeing her since last year, but it was only recently that I met her only. She's also the first new WL I met since December.

A brief FR:

Looks-wise, she is presentable with big eyes. She said she doesn't put make-up, but she's still quite 耐看 without it. The "won't reject" type. 6.5/10

Figure: petite, slim and a bit taut. Boobs are shapely and on the big B side. 7.5/10

Attitude: Bubbly and chatty throughout. Never a dull moment, but guess it depends on the other party as well? Only con is she replied to messages twice while we were chatting. 6.5/10.

Hmm, she was on my list but hesitating. Overall 6.5? ok la bro fran high standard haha
Old 06-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Hmm, she was on my list but hesitating. Overall 6.5? ok la bro fran high standard haha

Overall 7 bah. She was very effervescent with me.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
? What happen?
Bro bkba333 had summarised for me.
Just felt a bit distant
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I felt the same way too, that’s why only visited her twice. Not sure how to describe it but she just felt too professional? Haha. But when it comes to service, I gotta say that her standards are amongst the best that I’ve tried.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

A brief FR:

Summing up, she's an amalgam of Lili's attitude + Lynn's bod but with a bigger chest.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

Quote:

A brief FR:

Appreciate the write up
Quite interested in her too
More to milf or syt? Her recent pics suggest milf
Thx!
Old 06-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Appreciate the write up
Quite interested in her too
More to milf or syt? Her recent pics suggest milf
Thx!
Late 20s, early 30s type.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for upping, points returned

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-07-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh seem cool look young? From her video, the body curve looks not bad
Doesn't look young. In her late 20s.

I can click with her coz I visited China quite a few times and I know her friends. Oftentimes for whoever you're communicating with in life, you need some common topics to break the ice and it'll be hey presto after that. Everything then comes naturally.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Too pro also cannot ? Haha

Anyway got any recommendation bro? I want to find a ml after voting... Haha
Hahaha I knew someone’s gonna say that. If you want good service that’s action packed from start to end then should definitely go for Xue Er. I just felt that she wasn’t very spontaneous lor.

Maybe it’s because I like my girls to be more bubbly/chirpy with a slight tinge of craziness haha. My opinion of Xue Er is that she has a bit more of a stable and more mild headed personality.

As for recommendations, I can’t really recommend anyone as I’ve only been visiting RR recently.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Hahaha I knew someone’s gonna say that. If you want good service that’s action packed from start to end then should definitely go for Xue Er. I just felt that she wasn’t very spontaneous lor.

Maybe it’s because I like my girls to be more bubbly/chirpy with a slight tinge of craziness haha. My opinion of Xue Er is that she has a bit more of a stable and more mild headed personality.

As for recommendations, I can’t really recommend anyone as I’ve only been visiting RR recently.
You mean level headed, yes. She's definitely not as crazy as Angel.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Summing up, she's an amalgam of Lili's attitude + Lynn's bod but with a bigger chest.
Apart from an ok body, I hazard a guess that Xiao Yu is probably too vanilla for me yes?
Old 06-07-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Apart from an ok body, I hazard a guess that Xiao Yu is probably too vanilla for me yes?
You know lah... vanilla can make more flavourful one, but I think you'll find her boring.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know lah... vanilla can make more flavourful one, but I think you'll find her boring.
Sigh.... means another Vanilla.

Anyway another important question, will you rtm?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1