The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 26-11-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
spencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Anyone here up Amber Tan aka Voir Valeisky before? She's an FL doing so discreetly although she tends to deny it.

Last edited by spencerlee79; 27-11-2019 at 12:12 AM.
Old 29-11-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucker92 View Post
FR for Miss Quaintrelle, pretty long one by my standards, TLDR included below.

Fortunate to finally have met this goddess in the flesh. Timings just didn't seem to match up when she last provided pleasure.

Lucky too, that I didn't remove her from my wechat and vice versa, I imagine myself to be one of the first few people who saw a sneak preview of what was to come, dropped her a text and booked my appointment 2 weeks in advance.

Quaintrelle likes her boundaries, I initially believed that breaking the ice with her would be difficult but needless to say, I was proven wrong and I definitely got the happy ending I very much desired.

Looks: 9/10, sultry and mysterious. Blemish free under the make up.

Body: 100/10. Fucking amazing. Intoxicating and surreal. Couldn't wait to get my hands on her body in her previews, had to keep telling myself to not go overboard when I finally came face to face with her body lest she thinks I'm a maniac. Real breasts. Very perky and firm. Amazing to play with, beautiful to watch.

Stomach area was tight and firm, very small, further emphasised by her ass. Buttocks made from the stuff of legend. Round, wide and curvy.

She has the full package and it all comes together perfectly.

Shower: Showered with me, I took extra care to make use of this time to soap up those magnificient titties.

CBJ: I usually just opt to skip the BJ routine if it's not BBBJ, but when she went down on me, it felt just as good as a BBBJ. Very good suction and tongue usage. Took good care of my balls as well.

FJ: Accomodating and skillful. This temptress is well versed in the language of sex. Rode and grinded on me, missionary, doggy, standing doggy. Made me contemplate coming once in secret to benefit twice from this amazing sex-perience.

Very sensual moaning as well, receptive and proactive during sex. Bros who are slightly shy need not worry.

GFE: 10/10, felt like my gf who decided to go on a stay-cation with me. Very friendly and sensitive. Insightful conversationalist and experienced for her age. The cuddling, kissing and coy looks definitely enhanced the experience.

Overall: Also the TL;DR version. Amazing time spent with Quaintrelle, went home an empty man waiting for the next time I get to meet her. 10/10 will RTF

Usual disclaimer, YMMV, thanks bros
One man's meat is another man's poison. I find her to be more than slim. a teeny bit on the heavier side. Wouldn't call her a goddess or a fairy or anything. That would bring disgrace to the true meaning of those words.
Old 29-11-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
litbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
One man's meat is another man's poison. I find her to be more than slim. a teeny bit on the heavier side. Wouldn't call her a goddess or a fairy or anything. That would bring disgrace to the true meaning of those words.
Did you met her recently? I just met her again after she came back and would say the only heavy side is on her butt and boob area with her waist being quite slim. Her photos are quite accurate and i do think she is one of the really nice looking one. Maybe she is just not your style.
Old 29-11-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
Yes bro, one man's meat is another man's poison. End of the day, we can also disagree on what is slim or not slim. Alot of it is subjective. She's definitely a goddess. All the body shapes we idolise in media, anime or wherever we get our kick from, Quaintrelle already has. Maybe you like flat chest flat butt kind?

End of the day, to each their own.
Old 29-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Saw her in public once. GND look and quite short. Face is okay unlike the photos with enhancements and All. Anyone has her contact don’t mind trying once

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
she is fugly.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 13
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold
FR for Lotus and Joey tarma.

I don't know what overcame me today to suddenly want to try these local MILFs but yea I just did it. $200 for an hour.

If you don't have a fetish for mature ladies or milfs I highly recommend looking elsewhere. Personally I don't, so it was a challenging session for me.

They did offer the chance to reject and yes they said there were people who rejected them before. But I came all the way here and wanted to see the hype of a tarma and local milfs.

Here's the honest review and I hope the FLs will take it into consideration and accept the criticism:

Looks: Lotus is much more mature than Joey.
Body: Joey has a nice slim body. Lotus is a little less slim and has the aged body. Ass is still firm.
Attitude: During the deed they won't chat and will focus, but outside the deed they will chit chat among themselves about personal matters. Maybe do a little less of that, cause it's a turn off?
Service: I thought they would go down together and work on the tool at the same time but they didn't. Joey only gave a bbbj and Lotus only did the fj. They didn't take the initiative to switch roles.

Lotus started with cowgirl and continued with doggy and I could finish but I feel like there was something lacking in the tarma. The synergy between the both.
Joey's bbbj was really good so it didn't take long till I cim her.

For the second round, Joey tried her best to get me up again with her bbbj but I just couldn't. The session ended with one shot.

Well it was an unique experience but I don't think I'll ever try it again. MILF is just not my thing, I'm sorry. I'd still commend Joey for her good blowing skills though.

I might be better off with Seduction tarma packages in FL dome 3, which offers the same competitive rate.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thoughts on in car bbbj with Claire ?
Old 10-12-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
superdogsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeryoker View Post
Thoughts on in car bbbj with Claire ?
Try her once, she is good and hard working. For me, bbbj in car is something new to try
Old 12-12-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
needsit1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo.

Anyone tried girls from GIORGIO99 or any other stables from this dorm? Which one is the most trustworthy?
Old 12-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joepd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Amaris before?

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=754043
Old 12-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsit1234 View Post
Yo.

Anyone tried girls from GIORGIO99 or any other stables from this dorm? Which one is the most trustworthy?
Elite69 is good
Old 13-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepd View Post
She doesn't seem to be replying although there is a fr on her. But only 1.
Old 15-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!

Anybody tried Dinda before? Any Malay FL to recommend?
Old 15-12-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepd View Post
Any one try Dinda before? Or any other Malay FL to reco?
Old 16-12-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ExtraL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a last min booking with LiL Sweet Alicia in the late afternoon

First time trying her out after seeing so many good fr and decided to go in for a BBBJ/CIM. And my god.. I was not dissapointed.
Her care for the lil bro is just amazing. Her technique is very different that comes with a nice suction. Gives you some nice play with the tongue too.
Took me awhile to release but all in all, it gave me a short orgasm..
She continues a lil suction on the head after i loaded in her mouth.

a SOLID 10/10!!

Will definitely RTBBBJCIM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1