The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-10-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ShaBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Hi, saw some of you mentioned that you guys have a DH to clean your house on weekends only. Where can i look up for such service. Like for purely cleaning my house once a week on weekends.?
Old 21-10-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

my boss previous maid always got relative die and need to take leave go back indo, and my boss always pay for the plane ticket home, then one time dunno who die again and the youngest daughter happen to hear and ask her father how come the relative die 2 times lol
Old 21-10-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaBoy View Post
Hi, saw some of you mentioned that you guys have a DH to clean your house on weekends only. Where can i look up for such service. Like for purely cleaning my house once a week on weekends.?
U can go dating apps including FB to find. U can observe whether the maids can up during cleaning or u offer beer to her. Not all first time can up, can always have 2nd time. Some Saturday night can go for her off days already, can ask go your place do cleaning at night n drink beer tgt, high chance she sleep with u.
Old 21-10-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
U can go dating apps including FB to find. U can observe whether the maids can up during cleaning or u offer beer to her. Not all first time can up, can always have 2nd time. Some Saturday night can go for her off days already, can ask go your place do cleaning at night n drink beer tgt, high chance she sleep with u.
I am curious. MOM law says cannot stay out of employer house right
Old 21-10-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
I am not actively looking for DHs to bonk and I declared my martial status to them when first become friends in social media apps. Me not very experience in upping DHs. But I think there are 2 categories of DHs. One, those who are the players, hunt for men to be carrot heads and the other is looking for love.

If you just anyhow shoot and don't love her, is there any difference from a cheater or a con man?
Long long time wrote abt this. There are players and mostly are those who stayed long and realised most SG men are mentally naive and can be cheated. And more often then not these species come from pagpag land. One pussy can be filled with 3 or more version of local dicks' cum making many bros 'sperm brothers' over the weekend while professing undying love to each others. Pussies basically coated in primer, base and dunno how many finish coats

The other group are just looking for love and acceptance. Something they cannot find over in their own country and thought most men here are ok. Hoo boy how fxxking wrong are they! Sometimes the DHs let me read the whatsapp msg from desperate horny bros with contents expressing love and promises of marriages....... just to have free unprotected fxxks. The best to con are those young sweet things that just arrive in SG. Fresh tits, tight unsingaporised pussies, blur things. Like the below. They told me they were promised marriages by some bros and are so happy. Though i gently gave some hints but the trust they put in their lovers were simply too deep or they refuse to face realities. Maybe something they never had before at home and once tasted, they dun want to lose it ever.

I'm not a social justice police. I had been offered many a times to develop something more but for me I just wanna fxxk & forget. The best I had were 2 DH Milfs, no strings attached, no relationships involved. Old enough to know what is possible and what's not. Paid them to clean my home wearing only g string and apron. Then of course, proceed to main menu.

In life, I believe in karma. The hardest debt to pay off is a played and jilted heart of someone who trusted u wholeheartedly. An act that God will not help and ghosts will despise. Ok, feel free to frag me gao gao
Old 21-10-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Yalar Bro... Here many horny guys...
555 ... Should Be All Guys Here
Upz You Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Long long time wrote abt this. There are players and mostly are those who stayed long and realised most SG men are mentally naive and can be cheated. And more often then not these species come from pagpag land. One pussy can be filled with 3 or more version of local dicks' cum making many bros 'sperm brothers' over the weekend while professing undying love to each others. Pussies basically coated in primer, base and dunno how many finish coats:
Upz You Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas0714 View Post
Hi,can share contact?Thanks
What Is It Gotta Do With Me

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-10-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well...law is law but in reality......

I know some maids are left home alone, especially pre-covid times when their employers, especially expats, go overseas for holidays. Lucky ones will follow along their employers, if "unlucky" enough, ganna stay home alone in SG...and that's where the party starts... I know of a PH maid who is lucky to be following the employer everywhere they go...

If ganna local employers, most probably the maid will be sent back to the agent temporarily or to a family member's house for the duration of their absence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
I am curious. MOM law says cannot stay out of employer house right

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
The whit knight also funny also need to pay. Stupid lah
There are all sorts of people
Some people do things just to see people suffer and they don't get anything, but they still song
Old 22-10-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Some people do things just to see people suffer and they don't get anything, but they still song
U said is true, very funny if I suffer also will pass. So song for what
Old 22-10-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Prince Devitt +51
Old 22-10-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
555 ... Should Be All Guys Here
Upz You Bro

Upz You Bro

What Is It Gotta Do With Me
Thanks for upping, it show i upped you before.
Old 22-10-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Whatever u write it here, r exactly same as what I feel when just started to screw maids. After years of experience, my thoughts totally changed. As what samster said, maid can thrust but cannot be trusted. Be it find love or money or lust, maids still open leg to any men they met. U will understand when u have screw enough maids.
100% agree with bro.. no matter which country the maid from, dun 4get their main reason to work here as maid is to earn money.. so love is nvr their main reason.. they can only be thrust hard but not trust hard.. hope bro here can know the differ..
Old 22-10-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Very common leh bro.. here alot of white knight and Roberto one. Dun say for maid only.. the ml, FL wat we write they also know one.. ask alot of cbk will hao lian tell them about this thread..

Anyway up ur points with +19..
Bros tat think lot of white knight here, pls wake up tat ideas, in this 2021 digital years.. u think u r the only one knowing sammyboyforum.. u surf here, u think the maid u know, dun surf here.. u r very stupid to think tat..
8 out of 10 maids know abt sammyboy, few yrs back, posted some naked photo of a maid with her face blur, straight away got sms from her asking y i posted those photo, she have been member of sammyboy for years..
Maid community is not tat big, one know will spread to the rest to know.. dun be a stupid to believe maid r so innocent, when it come to sex, most maid is more experience than we guy..
Old 22-10-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Bros tat think lot of white knight here, pls wake up tat ideas, in this 2021 digital years.. u think u r the only one knowing sammyboyforum.. u surf here, u think the maid u know, dun surf here.. u r very stupid to think tat..
8 out of 10 maids know abt sammyboy, few yrs back, posted some naked photo of a maid with her face blur, straight away got sms from her asking y i posted those photo, she have been member of sammyboy for years..
Maid community is not tat big, one know will spread to the rest to know.. dun be a stupid to believe maid r so innocent, when it come to sex, most maid is more experience than we guy..
No one believe they are innocent.. if u still dun believe in white knights then it ok.. I went toassage yesterday.. those bros talk to the ml next door..as I took a 2 hours massage ..I hear 2 out of 3 bros beside telling the ml about wat the forum talk about her.. haha
Old 22-10-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=sdbj;20888576]

Wah nobody willing to share her contact or can hint where she stay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1