The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Quote:
Originally Posted by John10Barnes View Post
Nice story, please share more
Update posted, please enjoy!
Old 20-06-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Slowly but surely, the effect of the delay spray wore off, and my 2IC was feeling more sensation, albiet still more of the numbness.

She got up, wanted to progress on to fuck, but I stalled her by locking her in a french kiss. However, she was eager to fuck, so she pulled off her panties and gestured for me to join her on the sofa bed.

I thought it was time to switch off the lights, so en route to the sofa bed, I turn it off so improve the mood.

All right then. I joined her and we frenched a little before she pulled the condom out of the packaging. She was having some difficulty putting it on, so I capped myself instead, then pulled off my briefs.

I was capped and ready, so was she, but I didn't want to penetrate as yet, I had to get some mischief done.

When I positioned myself to give her a cunninglus, she stopped me.

E: No cannot
Me: Why?
E: Have panties ok, no panties I cannot
Me: Itchy?
E: Yes, I no like

Doesn't sound logical to me since most of the ones I've fucked before had stronger reactions with the panties off. But being defiant, I refused to let her have her way.

I took the panties she left on the table and put if back on for her, which she kind of looked a little puzzled. I gave her another round of cunninglus over the panties nonetheless.

E: Dear I want you fuck me

Ok, I had about enough, so the panties came off again, but I couldn't resist myself from giving her another mouthful on her pussy. She squirmed a little and moaned a bit, but obviously wasn't enjoying as previously. But I was considerate enough not to go too aggressive, I just gave her some light licks, not the rough and tough, chew and bite whilst her panties was still on.

She must have felt lazy, so she positioned herself ready for missionary. It was about time for Elis to feel my wrath.

Not in a bad way, just that I was dying to penetrate her already after the long foreplay we had.
Old 21-06-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Undeniably, it was an ego-booster.
hoping to hear plenty from my friends this coming weekend at Saigon~
Old 21-06-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
hayle123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread support!
Old 22-06-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Warghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story of being young, those were the good old days!
Old 22-06-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
TehGoaGehDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping for more
Old 23-06-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

E: So big, wait

She said as she was guiding my 2IC into her lovehole. Once the angle and position was right, I thrusted the whole length into her, to start off the penetration on a deep note.

E: AH!!!

She's tight, as expected. And oh my, she was loud. As I pumped her with variations in positioning her legs, she let out moans and groans which were too loud for the current venue. I had to soften her by frenching or even cupping my hand over her mouth.

We then switched to cowgirl. She went on a hyper, and went out of steam shortfly. She suggested doggie and I agreed.

I went at her fast and rough during doggie, and I couldn't french her or cup my hand over her mouth to soften her moans and groans, so I could only tell her verbally.

Me: Not so loud

She toned down a little. I hoped no one detected our naughty deed.

After sometime, I was sweating like a pig but nowhere near cumming. Thanks and no thanks to the spray (over spray more like it), I wasn't going up the cum meter despite the tight lovehole. I had to stop.

E: Tired already?
Me: Yes, you have cum?
E: Yes
Me: How many time?
E: One
Me: Only one time?
E: One time enough, very good already
Me: Ok, you have cum enough, no need me cum
E: You sure?
Me: Yes it's ok
E: Ok I want go toilet first
Me: I go with you

We got up from the sofa bed and dressed up lightly, only putting on the outer clothes and leaving our underwear still lying everywhere else. We then proceeded to the toilet and I waited for her to relieve herself.

We were back shortly, but instead of rounding things up, she suggested to handjob for me. It probably won't make a difference, but I agreed nonetheless. We dropped our clothes again, and we laid down back on the sofa bed and she delivered her handjob.

After sometime, she felt my 2IC going soft, so it was a sign for her to stop. Even so, we still spend sometime hugging and snuggling up to each other like a real couple. The GFE was great.

I wasn't intending to stay with her for too long, since I've already had my fill even though I didn't cum. So when she received a WeChat from her mummy to report for work, I just told her to go off first.

She dressed up proper and got ready to leave. Before she left, we had a hug and kiss like a couple.

With this level of GFE and fuck effect, I was already planning for the next session.
Old 23-06-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
hoping to hear plenty from my friends this coming weekend at Saigon~
Please share the experience! HAHA!
Old 23-06-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayle123 View Post
Nice thread support!
Thank you! Please upz! Hope you enjoy the updates!
Old 23-06-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGoaGehDao View Post
Very nice story, camping for more
Thanks! Update posted, hope you enjoy!
Old 24-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
SadioMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, please keep going...
Old 24-06-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
centri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the great story, camping for more!
Old 26-06-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Use less of the numbing spray. Otherwise, you either develop a dependency or if there were any tear on your foreskin you might not even notice cause its numb.
To prolong the sex act, just learn to know what excites you and have less of that too soon to spoil the fun.
Old 26-06-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

To add, these ladies are all commercial, it's not your job to make them cum or feel good. If they fall in love with you and become sticky, it will also be a problem.
Old 27-06-2022, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Northpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow very well written TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1