The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-07-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, no other ML right now seems to have that young happy vibe anymore. I guess that group, like TB, XX and soon RR, will be over.

However I'm building a good rapport with Tina. More sophisticated in her disposition, and a little cold at first, but I managed to thaw her out and she's really fun to to be with... Great of natural C cups...yumz.
Never tried XX before as I was too busy visiting TB then lol.

Seems like Tina won’t be my cup of tea. Given that I’m usually quiet and introverted, it’ll be like she’s massaging a dead fish hahahah. What I like about TB and RR is their ability to get rid of any awkward silences.

Maybe will start visiting Xue Er occasionally again once RR leaves. But it’s been a long while since I last saw her. Not sure if she’ll still accept bookings from me haha
Old 01-07-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post

Seems like Tina won’t be my cup of tea. Given that I’m usually quiet and introverted, it’ll be like she’s massaging a dead fish hahahah. What I like about TB and RR is their ability to get rid of any awkward silences.

Maybe will start visiting Xue Er occasionally again once RR leaves. But it’s been a long while since I last saw her. Not sure if she’ll still accept bookings from me haha
Should be ok. I only visited her 1 time pre-CB and she ok to take booking from me.
Old 01-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post

Think XUE ER is fine. I wanted to book her ystd in the early afternoons. Surprised she replied quite quickly - unfortunately there was no slots till late afternoon and I had to pass.

I don't remember visiting her multiple times in the past - probably once or twice only...

Aimee on the other hand, Ive yet to be able to meet her before, always either no reply or not available. Bros out there don't be disheartened if a particular ML didn't reply you. But if all never reply you then.... Gei gi bou zong
Old 01-07-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep, no other ML right now seems to have that young happy vibe anymore. I guess that group, like TB, XX and soon RR, will be over.

However I'm building a good rapport with Tina. More sophisticated in her disposition, and a little cold at first, but I managed to thaw her out and she's really fun to to be with... Great of natural C cups...yumz.
Ah Steve arh, mind listing down what Tina’s strengths are? And which area(s) you find her lacking? Tia..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-07-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
Today SAF Day..maybe can try
Wearing my no.4 and chionging down nao!!!

Jk..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-07-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mlftw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sad.. message RR but no reply
Old 01-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hey dude, you think Tina will suit me?
Old 01-07-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
I’m waiting patiently too.
She was about to land in March. No thanks to covid-19!
Amei and Ningxia too.

Water under the bridge now.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
1cicLe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah I just ask something general and kenna zap, erm okay ????
Old 01-07-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 4
AverageLurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAverageLurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AztecM View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/qiao-lin-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.live/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

These 2 anyone try?
Tried Yiyi before here's my first ever MR.
https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-yiyi/

Location close to MRT, never drive so not sure about parking availability.
Entered apartment, see 2 other wl lounging in the living room. Entered the room and she straight away ask to pay up front, and claims that now all also collect money upfront one. Paid up*mistake*, and proceed to shower and massage

Face:8/10 (about 70-80% close to her photo)
Massage: 4/10 (i think she press a few times ask me turn over liao, not more than 10 minutes)
hj:7/10 (rushed)

After deed is done ask me go shower. I think from walk into the room to leave maybe 30 minutes only.

RTM:No , i make this account to let u know to avoid.

PS first time posting in forum so please pardon any formatting issue
Old 01-07-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Natalie hp no become 9xxxxxx, cant book her.
funny what she trying to do
any bro can share her hp no
Old 01-07-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

A few have asked about Tina. So I'll try to address all those queries succinctly in this one post. So long story short....

I would describe Tina as mildly pretty before she smiles, and sunshine when she does. Her mannerisms, movement and demeanour reminds me of an senior ang pai KTV hostess. Sophisticated, measured and well spoken. So some people might think she's a bit cold. She's definitely into having conversation, but she's not the always smiling, always hyper syt type.

She is tall-ish and svelte with long slim legs which I adore. Her boobs are natural, full small C cuppers, wonderful on her trim frame. Not much of an ass though.

For first timers, she'll probably restrict your wandering hands and mouth. She's there to service you, not the other way round.

Haven't really tried her massage. Hahaha. I always prefer to focus on the intimacy. Anyway, what I like about her is that she is an attentive service provider, and she listens to my feedback on what I like and performs it admirably.

Ironically, she first appears to be an experience person, yet shows a little inexperience in her skills. Hahaha. However, she takes my feedback very positively, so that is a very good thing.

PS. @Franco... I think you might fancy her. Pronounced features but not as sharp as NX, and less playability.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageLurker View Post
Tried Yiyi before here's my first ever MR.
https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-yiyi/

Location close to MRT, never drive so not sure about parking availability.
Entered apartment, see 2 other wl lounging in the living room. Entered the room and she straight away ask to pay up front, and claims that now all also collect money upfront one. Paid up*mistake*, and proceed to shower and massage

Face:8/10 (about 70-80% close to her photo)
Massage: 4/10 (i think she press a few times ask me turn over liao, not more than 10 minutes)
hj:7/10 (rushed)

After deed is done ask me go shower. I think from walk into the room to leave maybe 30 minutes only.

RTM:No , i make this account to let u know to avoid.

PS first time posting in forum so please pardon any formatting issue
I guess my hunches are true again. When booking her just before CB, I texted to confirm rates and services. That time was $110 for 2hjs. She replied, now only 1 hj because of the pandemic. I was like "huh???''. What's that got to do with one or two hjs??? Hahaha. So Spidey senses tell me she's only into getting maximum money for minimum effort. A rip off. So did not proceed. Looks like it's true.

Now with so many roomies in one flat too!
Old 01-07-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
88miles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone try her before?
http://sgbeautycastle.net/jessica-massage-unlimited-hj/
Old 01-07-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
A few have asked about Tina. So I'll try to address all those queries succinctly in this one post. So long story short....

She is tall-ish and svelte with long slim legs which I adore. Her boobs are natural, full small C cuppers, wonderful on her trim frame. Not much of an ass though.

PS. @Franco... I think you might fancy her. Pronounced features but not as sharp as NX, and less playability.
Her physical aspects seem to be Bella 2.0.

Ok will just KIV. Thanks much for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1