The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
meowcopter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Can somebody please share some tips on conversation flow and openings?

How do you go from a "normal chat" about hobbies etc with some jokes to something about hooking up?

Do you ask the question what you looking for? How do you normally answer this if you get asked?
Old 11-07-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowcopter View Post

How do you go from a "normal chat" about hobbies etc with some jokes to something about hooking up?

Do you ask the question what you looking for? How do you normally answer this if you get asked?
Hard to explain in few words, but use Google, look for so called "conversation openers" , read and I am sure that You will get idea hw stuff works bro...
Old 29-08-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone like to form a wechat group to share experiences and tips on SA? I have met up with more than a dozen so we can share our internal FR. Some of us might have even met the same girl for coffee. If keen pls pm me and we can form a guys chat.
Old 29-08-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:

Don't be too gentleman when chatting, as in the end you will get nothing. When I chat with new maids, usually on the first date we would always end up in the hotel room.

When chatting, the first hurdle to overcome is fear........Don't be afraid, just speak out your mind. After conversing for awhile, open up the conversation, you will be Very surprised that she will respond accordingly. Don't always chat gentleman style as the conversation will be very bored.
Old 29-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
aedward12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You looking to hook up with maids from these apps?
Old 30-08-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Was in HK for a business trip and late one night decided to use the Wechat nearby function. To my surprise a lady decided to add me. We chatted for abit; shes from mainland and there for work and shes staying at the same hotel lol. Asked her for a photo, and she sent me a pic of her sitting on the bed. Cant see her full body and the lighting was a bit dark. Cut story short, went to her room but i was really nervous. I had never done this before and all sorta alarm bells were ringing, telling me tat it can be a scam or something worse. Anyways went to her room. Shes 160ish and late 20s, early 30s. Face kinda plain jane, and she wasnt wearing any makeup. She has a small C cup boobs but shes not in any ways athletic or a 'model' type body. But at least she showered and no smell or hairy armpit. And shes shaven down there. We made out for a bit and then i started to touch her and lick her. Omg, she was really wet down there. Never seen someone so wet before. This girl mus be super super horny, why cant more girls be like this.......Did her in a few positions and cum inside her. After that chitchat for a bit before she fell asleep. Sneaked out in the middle of the night as i was uncomfortable spendin gthe night with a complete stranger. Anybody else has a successful wechat ONS story to share?
Old 07-11-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whiteileng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There’s a local Milf in Skout, quite horny in her 40s. In short her name is SY, some Bros might know her.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Sneaked out in the middle of the night as i was uncomfortable spendin gthe night with a complete stranger.
Not very nice of you to sneak out. she already provided free sex. Why make her feel like a piece of used tissue to be thrown away after being used? Plus you missed out on the morning sex.
Old 29-03-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
CORONA19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just installed skout. Seems to be quite dead....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1