The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 15-07-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadu View Post
Tried to sneak another photo of my taiwan milf tenant yesterday. But saw that she was wearing a bra this time Maybe she noticed me the previous time I took photo
haha maybe she saw her photo here and wisen up.
Old 15-07-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
haha maybe she saw her photo here and wisen up.
Hahahaha. Maybe :P
Old 15-07-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fabinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Haha yup, I like the attention when people are staring at me. But when people start taking pics, then it becomes invading my privacy ahahaha. Too dangerous.
Nice!! Do you wear translucent panty so that your privates can be seen?
Old 15-07-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabinto View Post
Nice!! Do you wear translucent panty so that your privates can be seen?
Lol! This one a bit too extreme for me. I usually wear thongs anyway.
Old 15-07-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha yup, I like the attention when people are staring at me. But when people start taking pics, then it becomes invading my privacy ahahaha. Too dangerous.
Do you like to go braless?
Old 15-07-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Do you like to go braless?
LOL. Err sometimes when I'm feeling daring haha. I usually do sports so I wear sports bra mostly. But my boobs are small soooo. Hahahaha.
Old 15-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went past redhill’s value dollar 2 weeks ago, saw a pinay wearing singlet duck there looking at phone case, Can see half of her 2 boobs so went in to pretend see things, she got wear red bra but when she duck there and bend slightly forward to check out the phone cases, can see 60% of her boobs but not nip slip. She wore a mask and cap with pony tail, back with tattoos, body curvy also, quite sexy.
Then inside the store, she got another friend video call with others, her friend look more like tomboy, short hair, but didnt wear bra with white T. Her pokies very obvious.

After that i linger around the foodcourt, they choosing some clothes at morning mini pasar redhill here, if you guys stay redhill should know.
Didnt do anything, just enjoy my view. Thought of asking their phone number, maybe they will tarma, also thinking if they are lesbian. At the end didnt manage to find my courage.
Old 15-07-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
yartlet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
Went past redhill’s value dollar 2 weeks ago, saw a pinay wearing singlet duck there looking at phone case, Can see half of her 2 boobs so went in to pretend see things, she got wear red bra but when she duck there and bend slightly forward to check out the phone cases, can see 60% of her boobs but not nip slip. She wore a mask and cap with pony tail, back with tattoos, body curvy also, quite sexy.
Then inside the store, she got another friend video call with others, her friend look more like tomboy, short hair, but didnt wear bra with white T. Her pokies very obvious.

After that i linger around the foodcourt, they choosing some clothes at morning mini pasar redhill here, if you guys stay redhill should know.
Didnt do anything, just enjoy my view. Thought of asking their phone number, maybe they will tarma, also thinking if they are lesbian. At the end didnt manage to find my courage.
Can see 60% of her boobs already quite a lot hehe. Nice share bro.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

grats bro... enjoyable sightings!

Quote:

Old 16-07-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fabinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lol! This one a bit too extreme for me. I usually wear thongs anyway.
Haha I see. Thongs can be revealing too lol
Old 16-07-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabinto View Post
Haha I see. Thongs can be revealing too lol
Hahaha that's why its nice isn't it
Old 16-07-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Shiok leh bro... How big are thosr jugs?

Quote:

Old 17-07-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
LOL. Err sometimes when I'm feeling daring haha. I usually do sports so I wear sports bra mostly. But my boobs are small soooo. Hahahaha.
Small boobs can be beautiful.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
yartlet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Small boobs can be beautiful.
Can do away with bra too
Old 17-07-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 4
specsbored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hahahahaha. I think most girls that wear short skirts and all for you to see and don't really want people taking pictures of them! Just appreciate with your eyes! Sometimes too many incidents of people taking pics then we will start to not wear as revealing or be as daring ah.
I will always appreciate with eyes and memory de, then go home maybe fantasise
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1