The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

she is hot. everytime LIVE stream at Tagged

Old 03-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Wat u c? haha

Old 03-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
She like to tease guys & i think a lot of Bro here have up her

Which girl u r talking about bro.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
LINA MARLINA
Old 03-08-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
bro hope that hand is mine hehe, up you
Old 03-08-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
LINA MARLINA
You Upz Her Before

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 05-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfBoysg View Post
Ppl got new job making big bucks in skoda
What has it go to do here?

Not keen in guy maid
Old 05-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfBoysg View Post
Ppl got new job making big bucks in skoda
Loser doing car sales again.hahahaha, loser is a loser, Hope he don’t have any sales, curse him

Green tie, wear a green hat lah better for him
Old 05-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
You Upz Her Before
nope. i think too many ppl upp her
Old 05-08-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
benjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Posting encounter from last sat... was at eunos mrt... saw quite a few maids and pretty too but too shy to go over as they are in grps, decide to wait near the mac area with open seat to rest at.

as usual looking thru badoo with no hope, i look around and saw one of the maid walking away from that previous grp i was targeting at. decided no way of return, i jus follow her. saw 2 bangala eyeing on her too but i need to be fast. its do or die situation. once i approach her i ask "hi u from around here?" f... i dunno what to ask but lucky she say yes and i add blur and i ask her "do u want to go for a drink?" i dunno what came up but she hesitate awhile before saying yes and we walk over to the hala coffeeshop opp.

chat abt 1 hour.. dont ask me what i ask cause most of the time we were jus laughing and when i feel its time, i use my left leg and touch her right leg smoothing her thru... she look at me cheeky and i tell myself HO SEI LIAO LA!!!!

no time to lose i grab her hand and bring her to 81 and lucky she got bring work permit.. guys its a must for work permit and ur ic... no other way one.. went up and OH MY GOD.... in the lift already start frenching and have to walk sideway jus to reach the room... buan tahan liao.... keep frenching to bathroom and jus take off everything while frenching... no easy... she help me take off my pants and grab my dick... guys do u know how a horny lady grab dick? ... one on balls another on dick.... i haven't on the shower she jus keep sucking and spitting slaiva all over it.... F**K!!!!! she making me crazy with all the sound she make... the whole bathroom is her echo only... manage to hold her head and bring to shower area and don;t care jus on shower cause i so sweaty and she still sucking viciously, i wash my big head and body then wash her back with her still .... i dunno how to describe but i have to bend over jus to help her wash...

once i close the tap, i pull her up and its my turn... guys... always rememeber... 2 finger and 1 tongue method... oh F**K>... i still thinking abt her shouting in the bathroom.. i think next door can hear very clearly... she cum twice and squirt on my face.. but i dun care and i like it..... then i grab her and carry her from the front and put my dick inside her.... ( no time to think abt condom which i bought) guys.. the heat is too hot.. i carry her and slam her on the bed and jump missonary on her. around 3-5 min missonary while frenching her... wah.. guys... she peitite but strong.. she turn me over and cow girl me all the way... HITTING EVERY F**KING SPOT!!!! bang bang bang... hit her inner hole and bam!!! i shot every load into her.. damm... i tot over liao but she still doing cow girl but not that fierce, those smooth smooth type... and less than 1 min i can feel her cumming and the juice flowing out and she shiver while i hug her.... damm.... we stay at that position for around 2min before she plug out....

we rest for awhile and do 1 more shot but not that crazy, jus those romantic lover type and call it a day... damm. she is good..... i love her so much.... that love is sex love... the love of true sex.....

i got her contact and will be coming out this sat again.... hope it will be as fun as last sat...

good luck fishing bro... moral of the story... catch it before bangala get it...
Old 05-08-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
Posting encounter from last sat... was at eunos mrt...
Got mac at Eunos mrt?? Hmmm..
Old 05-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
benjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i meant paya lebar... i... whatever.... those who knows know where i am and what im doing...
Old 05-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Wah so lucky ah can get first time already. I managed to sian one and she wanna do but only at my place cuz she scared go hotel if suay suay get COVID will contract trace and her employers will know about her activities with me. Die cock stand man....

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 05-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Posting encounter from last sat... was at eunos mrt... saw quite a few maids and pretty too but too shy to go over as they are in grps, decide to wait near the mac area with open seat to rest at.

as usual looking thru badoo with no hope, i look around and saw one of the maid walking away from that previous grp i was targeting at. decided no way of return, i jus follow her. saw 2 bangala eyeing on her too but i need to be fast. its do or die situation. once i approach her i ask "hi u from around here?" f... i dunno what to ask but lucky she say yes and i add blur and i ask her "do u want to go for a drink?" i dunno what came up but she hesitate awhile before saying yes and we walk over to the hala coffeeshop opp.

chat abt 1 hour.. dont ask me what i ask cause most of the time we were jus laughing and when i feel its time, i use my left leg and touch her right leg smoothing her thru... she look at me cheeky and i tell myself HO SEI LIAO LA!!!!

no time to lose i grab her hand and bring her to 81 and lucky she got bring work permit.. guys its a must for work permit and ur ic... no other way one.. went up and OH MY GOD.... in the lift already start frenching and have to walk sideway jus to reach the room... buan tahan liao.... keep frenching to bathroom and jus take off everything while frenching... no easy... she help me take off my pants and grab my dick... guys do u know how a horny lady grab dick? ... one on balls another on dick.... i haven't on the shower she jus keep sucking and spitting slaiva all over it.... F**K!!!!! she making me crazy with all the sound she make... the whole bathroom is her echo only... manage to hold her head and bring to shower area and don;t care jus on shower cause i so sweaty and she still sucking viciously, i wash my big head and body then wash her back with her still .... i dunno how to describe but i have to bend over jus to help her wash...

once i close the tap, i pull her up and its my turn... guys... always rememeber... 2 finger and 1 tongue method... oh F**K>... i still thinking abt her shouting in the bathroom.. i think next door can hear very clearly... she cum twice and squirt on my face.. but i dun care and i like it..... then i grab her and carry her from the front and put my dick inside her.... ( no time to think abt condom which i bought) guys.. the heat is too hot.. i carry her and slam her on the bed and jump missonary on her. around 3-5 min missonary while frenching her... wah.. guys... she peitite but strong.. she turn me over and cow girl me all the way... HITTING EVERY F**KING SPOT!!!! bang bang bang... hit her inner hole and bam!!! i shot every load into her.. damm... i tot over liao but she still doing cow girl but not that fierce, those smooth smooth type... and less than 1 min i can feel her cumming and the juice flowing out and she shiver while i hug her.... damm.... we stay at that position for around 2min before she plug out....

we rest for awhile and do 1 more shot but not that crazy, jus those romantic lover type and call it a day... damm. she is good..... i love her so much.... that love is sex love... the love of true sex.....

i got her contact and will be coming out this sat again.... hope it will be as fun as last sat...

good luck fishing bro... moral of the story... catch it before bangala get it...

Fierce one bro,

Indon or Pinoy?
Old 05-08-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Very lucky u. Did she ask for money?

Quote:

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1