The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
chauquang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Saw a video of my church leader doing business in toilet. Her videos are online but won't share it

Anyway she's not a looker lah
Ho Yeow Sun?
Old 03-07-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Has been WFH so had less time to write (images are similar for reference).

Luckily I had some time to pen this incident that happened years ago. The party involved is actually the wife of a good friend. Let's just call my friend F and his wife W.

This buddy of mine has been recently married (years ago) and is moving into their new home. I knew them before their marriage so that explains why W is comfortable with me around.

I arrived early in the morning at their parent's place to prepare for the long day ahead. As usual, F and W will have home made breakfast at home. As W is quite a good baker, I'll always have the luxury of eating home baked bread that sometimes is even better than the ones sold in shopping centers.

W is quite a conservative lady in her late 20s. Her dressing at home is always 'air tight' maybe because in laws are around. She's the kind of studious looking girl with shoulder length black hair. Fortunately for me, her 'air tight' dressing really shows off her firm C boobs (Tshirt and jeans ). Looks wise, she's probably a 6.5 or 7 out of 10, consider not bad for an intelligent lady.

I was the only friend that came to help partly because we're just moving more fragile items. F has hired some workers to shift the bulkier items another day.

A lot of the stuff is glass, chinaware, etc so we grab the thick pile of newspaper that W has prepared and started with the packing. Nothing much to see from W other than sweat dripping down her face.

After about 2 hours we are ready to drive to their new place. I sat behind F in their MPV while W is in the seat beside F. From my angle, I can see part of the outline of W's right boob. As it's C (maybe close to D) and I believe she's wearing push ups, it's kind of difficult not pay attention during the journey.

We arrived at their Executive Maisonette after about 30 minutes. The 3 of us unloaded the items carefully and shifted them box by box into the living room.

W was sweating truckloads so she wanted a change of clothes (probably to feel more comfortable). F and I continue with opening up the boxes. As their master bath is still renovating we all stick to using the common bathroom.

As W came out of the bathroom, I noticed she changed into hot pants. I decided it was my turn to wash up a little (need to pee anyway). As I close the door behind me, I saw a bra hanging by the wall (along with the jeans). As W was the only lady I figured it might be hers. I've always wondered what her real cup size was and it was a D. However, as this is padded (), I'm assuming she's a large C maybe?

I then realized the bra smell of sweat but I thought she couldn't be so naughty to go braless (she's not the havoc type). So I didn't pay much attention and washed my face after peeing (washed my hands of course).

The 3 of us then continue with unpacking stuff out of the boxes. As I wasn't sure what goes where, W asked me to buddy her in moving the items. That was when things started getting interesting.

I wasn't paying much attention to W because I just want to finish shifting so that I can call it a day. W grabbed some items and went upstairs while I continue to dig items out of the box. Not long after, W was coming down the stairs (the stairs had this glass panels so I can literally look up and see legs and all ).

What I saw next really blew my mind as I wondered if I'm just seeing things. What W didn't know was one side of her hot pants somehow shifted and I saw pubic hair and a bit of her abalone (). It wasn't a big untidy chunk so I figured she might have them nicely trimmed. What struck me was that I didn't spot any panties in the bathroom. The only explanation was she didn't wear one to start with (she was in jeans back at F's place).

Although it as a split second but that definitely got my blood pumping. I'm still recovering from the shock as W came to the box we were unloading items from. That's not it! Luckily my heart is pretty strong if not, I'll probably get a heart attack from the next instant. W went digging into the box for some of the last items and I realized she isn't wearing the same body hugging Tshirt from F's place. She most probably changed her top upstairs when the guys were downstairs.

She's now wearing a wide neck, loose Tshirt() and I can stare down her downblouse through her twin peaks down to her tummy. Seriously, I just can't believe what I'm seeing (). Luckily for me, that went on for like 10 seconds because she was reaching for the bottom of the box.

Her twin peaks with the help of gravity is just beautiful! She wasn't sweating that much but I can see some droplets on her boobs. As she reach for the items, her boobs swing from side to side slowly like a pendulum.

I could faintly make out a pair of brownish areola, can't tell the size as it's from the top. As she was braless, her brownish nipples were also on display. The nipples are not too pointed and they fit her boobs just nice.

As I recover from the 'feast', I quickly reached out for the other items in the box and my god, the closed up view was unbelievable. Can you imagine looking at the swinging boobs of the wife of your buddy and knowing the size and color of her nipple CLOSE UP?

As I followed W into the bedroom upstairs with my hands full, I saw her 'air tight' Tshirt on the bed. Come to think of it, I really should have come up when she was changing, maybe I can catch her topless.

I tried my best not to stare at W for the rest of the move but there wasn't many opportunities after that anyway. After putting everything in place, we had some refreshment, chitchat and they thank me for all the help.

It was pretty tiring but well worth it! W was afterall a very conservative lady (maybe just at in law's place?) and I doubt other than F, not many men can have such a clear view of W's assets. On top of that, I didn't even have to try and it came just out of a sudden.

I'm still good friends with F and W but everytime I see W, I can't help it but remember the images of W's downblouse twin peaks, brown nipples and black pubic hair plus a little abalone.

That's all for now, I'll try to recall some other incidents and pen it down when I have the time, don't forget to support me!
Old 03-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Fourswords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro taegukgi. A very fruitful day for you indeed!
Old 03-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Colleague : Went for a corporate retreat at Banyan Tree once and we had a villa each to ourselves. I went to my boss's secretary's room to discuss the agenda for the next day. Suddenly, she wanted to shower before our next event. She didnt realize that the bathroom doors for the villa cannot close properly and i managed to see her showering the whole time.

next year, Another jap colleague was so drunk she ask me to sleep with her. I brought her to her room and she pulled up her skirt to flash me her underwear.

Friends: Once a french friend of mine (LARGE F CUPS) ask me to give her a massage while she topless. HAHA, things were getting steamy when her roommate came back and walked into us. God damme haha.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
alkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw my wife's best friend naked once.

Went to Berlin with my wife for a holiday and her best friend, who lives in Denmark, came over to join us for three days. She didn't want to book a room by herself, so she stayed with us in our hotel room. As luck would have it, our hotel toilet had frosted doors and window overlooking the bedroom - perfect for a couple, not so if you're with strangers. Saw her silhouette every night as she showered after we had gone to bed, thinking we were asleep, and also managed to get a good look at her naked ass as the toilet door was left ajar.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
moochee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeano View Post

Went to Berlin with my wife for a holiday and her best friend, who lives in Denmark, came over to join us for three days. She didn't want to book a room by herself, so she stayed with us in our hotel room. As luck would have it, our hotel toilet had frosted doors and window overlooking the bedroom - perfect for a couple, not so if you're with strangers. Saw her silhouette every night as she showered after we had gone to bed, thinking we were asleep, and also managed to get a good look at her naked ass as the toilet door was left ajar.
No chance to see her front?
Old 04-07-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourswords View Post
Great share bro taegukgi. A very fruitful day for you indeed!
Quite tiring also, think I drank 1L of water after reaching home.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Colleague : Went for a corporate retreat at Banyan Tree once and we had a villa each to ourselves. I went to my boss's secretary's room to discuss the agenda for the next day. Suddenly, she wanted to shower before our next event. She didnt realize that the bathroom doors for the villa cannot close properly and i managed to see her showering the whole time.
What's her size like?
Old 05-07-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
earlrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
My gf's sister saw me naked accidentally, considered?
Also can la haha
Old 06-07-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
alkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moochee View Post
No chance to see her front?
Sadly not, because the shower wasn't positioned optimally. She has a curvy body, so would have been nice to see her tits. But the back view was good too.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fabinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You should go in the shower giving excuse that you need to shit hehe
Old 15-07-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

Her friend Caucasian?
Old 15-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Has been WFH so had less time to write (images are similar for reference).

Luckily I had some time to pen this incident that happened years ago. The party involved is actually the wife of a good friend. Let's just call my friend F and his wife W.
Thanks for sharing. That's awesome. I probably used their toilet to jerk right afterward and to smell her sweaty bra while recalling what I have seen just, I simply couldn't wait to get home to jerk off my excitement.
Old 16-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabinto View Post
You should go in the shower giving excuse that you need to shit hehe
That will definitely kill the mood. Ewwww...
Old 16-07-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

There was once I hosted a party for my classmates at my relative's condo as the whole family was overseas. I was outside on the balcony but I kept the door slightly ajar and the curtain down for privacy.

After some time I heard some noise. I peeped in and saw two female classmates getting on each other. One of them was naked, the other in her bra and panty. The naked classmate seemingly came after getting eaten, she stripped my other classmate naked and ate her pussy.

They left soon after they are done. I waited for a while before I went out. They were shocked but I just act blur, say I was napping in the balcony..

I was so horny after that I "hush hush" bonk my classmate to late that night hard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1