The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonnyray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just had a session with emma from sglonleyguy,

Looks decent with short hair
Doesnt talk alot but friendly
Service 5/10 mechanical hand job and non existent cat bath

No rtm for me🤷‍♂️
Old 31-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Her predecessors? Can consider as Yu-er or Angela who came before her. But technically she came for a very short period prior I think.

Before them, there is Lucy / Lulu who I considered the first batch to up the standards quite a bit in the market. She is also known as the kissing fish and she introduced Yu-er they all to me.
Ok heard of these names before. Long Nu type services?
Old 31-08-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
How are you going to validate her test result? By words of mouth?
Do you know her real name ? Her passport details?

So many WL fucking raw has been mentioned here and you guys really think it is safe. Get real
Cold and hard truths..

We’re just pawns in this game, ultimately..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James95koh View Post
Recently there are alot using fake pics. And still have many good reviews. I went at river valley and tiong baru. Totally cannot make it
Wow my area....

Names please, for the good of this community ya?
Old 31-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ok heard of these names before. Long Nu type services?
Haha rather say Long Nu is Lucy type if services, but more fast and furious. Different lah. Individual ML will be different, but she is indeed one of the better ones 2 years back. Oh, kinda forgot, Mimi is back this time, one of the first to bring back the standards of BBBJ back then.
Old 31-08-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I just throw out some names:

Aila, Donna, Hebe, Mango, Amei, Bella etc this kind of calibre type offers you BBBJ, you can resist or not?

I can't give a definite answer right now, even when not with the lady....
already offered. You mean you have been missing out?
Old 31-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyray View Post

No rtm for me🤷‍♂️
personally attest to your experience. one time enough.
Old 31-08-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyray View Post

No rtm for me🤷‍♂️
For SN, there are better ones around. She is quite pretty but not matchless. No rtm for me
Old 31-08-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Any recommendation for vanilla other than Bella?
Old 31-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
joo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to all

Quote:
People need to actually experience a real STD scare themselves before they wake up.
This i agree with you as i am one of them. This is the 40th day liao and i am still in some pain.

sometimes is the psychological stuff that is torturing me...i dont dare to talk to real life friends or family...can only talk in internet with people i dont know...*lol*

like SMRT said before "scared dont cheong, cheong dont scared"...same like my friend said in hokkien "要享受就要接受"...
Old 31-08-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
already offered. You mean you have been missing out?
Salute You ! I missed out despite nudges n top up offers on the list n other past n present. Can give some hints on past n present thru pm. As for past ml, in case they return or just for nostalgia of failures.
Old 31-08-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Salute You ! I missed out despite nudges n top up offers on the list n other past n present. Can give some hints on past n present thru pm. As for past ml, in case they return or just for nostalgia of failures.
Hi pal, do take with a pinch of salt whatever is said here, especially those pertaining to "achievements".

Have a good Sat nite
Old 31-08-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Sally has the same vibe and physical aspects as her.

Ditto Lynn. And all 3 have the same short hairstyle.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 31-08-2019 at 08:34 PM.
Old 31-08-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
You can try Sydney
Old 31-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
what makes u think people will remember MLs details?

Just piak or HJ or BJ and move on.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1