The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-07-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Still do...you know I can't stop myself. Lol. But I need to feel something, a gut feel, a hunch. Like Tina was a gut feel that proved good. My other hunch is An Ran... she my next "vanilla" sampling.

Somehow Xiao Yu didn't give me that vibe. But who knows. We are not exactly spoilt for choice presently.
One thing good about Xiaoyu is her nest. She has the whole place to herself unlike Tina, Aimee all these. That means everywhere is fair game, from the kitchen to the living room. And this ups profoundly the excitement factor. Unlike those names I mentioned earlier. For them it's just the bedroom and attached bathroom.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuchachalol View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.net/judy-nuru-...ectro-therapy/

Anyone tried? All the other milfs (like melody) have moved to the East and I really like myself a milf..
Looks like the jg Angel of old. Last time she was fantastic and had legions of fans. I was one of her fans. Don't know about now though.

Speaking of ladies from years back. Went to visit the back-stepping,, some say Jap MILF lookalike, Anqi recently. Damn she looks about the same still. It's been maybe 3/4 years since I last saw her. I half expected wrinkles and all, but damn... Still smooth complexion, and pretty much still in ok shape. Had a good hour of reminiscing with her... Hahahaha.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Looks like the jg Angel of old. Last time she was fantastic and had legions of fans. I was one of her fans. Don't know about now though.

Speaking of ladies from years back. Went to visit the back-stepping,, some say Jap MILF lookalike, Anqi recently. Damn she looks about the same still. It's been maybe 3/4 years since I last saw her. I half expected wrinkles and all, but damn... Still smooth complexion, and pretty much still in ok shape. Had a good hour of reminiscing with her... Hahahaha.
Is it the local milf anqi at area G? I visited once but didn't do the nuru... Just normal massage and finish. I thought she was pretty good actually. Just in the east.. A little inconvenient for me
Old 06-07-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
One thing good about Xiaoyu is her nest. She has the whole place to herself unlike Tina, Aimee all these. That means everywhere is fair game, from the kitchen to the living room. And this ups profoundly the excitement factor. Unlike those names I mentioned earlier. For them it's just the bedroom and attached bathroom.

Interesting... Right then , I'll put her ahead of An Ran and see her this week.

Actually since phase 2 started, not much time to see new blood. Most of the time making up the lost time with ML/FL regulars and FBs. Now can only reserve one slot per week for new blood.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is it the local milf anqi at area G? I visited once but didn't do the nuru... Just normal massage and finish. I thought she was pretty good actually. Just in the east.. A little inconvenient for me
Yes , should be the one..
https://sglonelyguys.live/anqi-massage/

Fail safe milf to go to I reckon. Anqi and Ying Ying are the only 2 in the whole of the local section that are worth the time and money in my opinion.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting... Right then , I'll put her ahead of An Ran and see her this week.

Actually since phase 2 started, not much time to see new blood. Most of the time making up the lost time with L/FL regulars and FBs. Now can only reserve one slot per week for new blood.
I think Anran is prettier but chest-wise, both are quite similar.

As I said, Anran's place allows for action only in the bedroom, which gets boring after a while.

Looking forward to action on the living room floor or the kitchen tabletop soon.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Fail safe milf to go to I reckon. Anqi and Ying Ying are the only 2 in the whole of the local section that are worth the time and money in my opinion.
Oh so JG angel's a no go? Any reasons why? Tbh I used to go to melody in lavender and sansan/bobo in bugis mostly for the massage - release was a cherry on top. Former has moved and the latter, based on our last conversation sometime last year, should be stuck back home.

I tried another couple before (like anqi) but never really ventured into the whole nuru thing. Been holding it in for quite a while and looking for another local milf to try... (preferably central)
Old 06-07-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hi bro, what is the difference in skill, body or looks between this Ying Ying and Anqi? Anqi is my go to failsafe as well, but will not mind trying out Ying Ying amidst these times with limited selection. Trust your recommendation.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh so JG angel's a no go? Any reasons why? Tbh I used to go to melody in lavender and sansan/bobo in bugis mostly for the massage - release was a cherry on top. Former has moved and the latter, based on our last conversation sometime last year, should be stuck back home.

I tried another couple before (like anqi) but never really ventured into the whole nuru thing. Been holding it in for quite a while and looking for another local milf to try... (preferably central)
Maybe can try Bella? She is central and good in nuru. Although looks-wise have to discount quite abit.

https://sglonelyguys.live/bella-massage/
Old 06-07-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looking forward to action on the living room floor or the kitchen tabletop soon.
GDMR and PP combo lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
GDMR and PP combo lol..
Never tried, are they still around?
Old 06-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Maybe can try Bella? She is central and good in nuru. Although looks-wise have to discount quite abit.

https://sglonelyguys.live/bella-massage/

Hahahahaha how big a discount you talking about? Oddly enough, I don't think I'd normally be deterred...

How are you guys reconciling the need to chiong and this whole covid thing man? I'm still getting cold feet pretty much
Old 06-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No idea.. Haven’t contacted GDMR for quite some time.. Her WC also not updated.. Maybe already RTC long ago..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh so JG angel's a no go? Any reasons why? Tbh I used to go to melody in lavender and sansan/bobo in bugis mostly for the massage - release was a cherry on top. Former has moved and the latter, based on our last conversation sometime last year, should be stuck back home. l)
Oh sorry. Make that the only 3.. JG Angel, Anqi and Ying Ying. The first 2 sexy milf's, YY because she had fantastic hands, love her HJs.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No idea.. Haven’t contacted GDMR for quite some time.. Her WC also not updated.. Maybe already RTC long ago..
The pandemic has not been kind to them.

PP is in China. I've been seeing GDMR , but she'll be rtc-ing soon. Both will be back later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1