The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
jinnian888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My good for nothing life

Excellent story bro, support for more updates
Old 16-07-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Yes we did split the bill into 3 portions. Lots of reasons for me to do it.

I was smitten with Mae beauty this I won't deny it. When we issue warning letter to staff we have to seek our GM approval . Normally there is an unwritten rule of not issuing letter unless staff really got attitude problem. Our GM is a doublfaced shithead who will pretend to be understanding and ask you do the dirty work as well. Eveyone there just want see show.

Lastly and most importantly Mae worshipped the same main deity as me. Through her i was able to gain invaluable knowledge of th deity and she imparted some valuable katha for invoke loving kindness which was lengthy and difficult only Thai people will have the chance to learn. She hail from the lineage as her grandfather is the luksit or student of that particular lineage. Even without my help she can charm her way through sadly she falls under the traps of sweet tongue.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I was squatting in smoking zone that day. In smoking zone you can learn a lot of the gossip circulating around which girl is steadying with whom. For close to a year there I firmly believe this place is cursed whereby 80 percent married men will have an affair. I often told Ann she is missing out on the human touch of hr by not hanging out in smoking zone so I will be the one to bear the suffering of second hand smoke

Mae: hi how is your day.

I looked up and greeted her. After this scandal Mae has been the centre of all boycott from the ladies but the male staff still wanna chat with her. It was then wherby I learnt that her loving kindness charm may not be effective as before she had broken the precept of not having affair with married men thus it should be rendered ineffective long time back but then again she had the looks to tide through.

Me: like that lo struggling to pass time alot of people are aiming me.

This was true I was the extra headcount in the management line in fact I planned to quit in next month which is June end to go back to nightshift job.

Mae: thank you for helping me.

Me: it's only a hundred plus some more you taught me how to understand verses
For the katha and we prayed same deity.

Mae: ya but I broke the precept so now is just faith that he will forgive me howabout you.

Me:. I prayed with faith as I badly needed someone to talk to. I read through his history before committing. Always grateful for each day.

Mae: do you wanna go dinner this weekend after my shift
Old 17-07-2020, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
PurpleDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and shall support !
Old 17-07-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Well as life goes i never had that dinner with mae due to her having mc which later i found out she went for job interview secretly. A week passed and she tendered as she found a new job.

Being a contract staff she only needed to give 3 days notice. So a bunch of us all men agreed on a farewell dinner however it turns out on that day only me and her will go for dinner as the f n b colleague are scared of offending the executive chef who is still pissed off his favourite student need to quit.

So mae and i went to a thai restaurant in golden mile towers we order some thai dishes as well as beer
Old 17-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mae: how come you dare to treat me dinner the chef never scold you?
Me: its my money as well my free time. Anyway i will be going soon after my contract.
Mae: you do not like this place? Your boss quite nice.
Me: everywhere is the same but hotel line very tiring.
Mae nodded.
Me: where your new place.
Mae: back to nightclub but as waitress.
Me: good for you this place nothing much to look forward all women are either fat or old i knew they dun like pretty girl.

Mae: you never look down on me after i go out with chef a married men.

Me: no la but i think you should have better choice.

I stared at mae she was wearing a tight orange blouse with black tiger stripes design and 1 tight jean.
Old 17-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yamazaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Got any action after dinner?
Old 17-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Mae: how come you dare to treat me dinner the chef never scold you?
Me: its my money as well my free time.

Me: no la but i think you should have better choice.

I stared at mae she was wearing a tight orange blouse with black tiger stripes design and 1 tight jean.
Ya should have a better choice which is TS, cheers!
Old 17-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
agentlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice update
Old 18-07-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post

This will be the last pic I upload. This is Mae after she return to Thailand and got tanned as she got an ang mo bf who prefer her tanned very heart pain as she is very fair when I had her.
Dammm...u must be gd she let u take pic!!!
Thanks v much for sharing!
Old 18-07-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
mriscan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, please continue....
Old 24-07-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

keep them coming man. looking forward
Old 24-07-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
JordanHanderson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, more please!
Old 24-07-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bigboyforum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, read through your 20 pages and find you have a simple but decent life, there is no easy way in any industry.

politics happen everywhere as long as we are social animal.

That is why we have änti social social club.
Old 24-07-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
claronet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, hope to read more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1