The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Craziest place you ever had sex

Well this brings back some memories. Pls note I am not a spring chicken, so, I have had some fond memories here. Not all are intercourse, but they are sex acts.

1) Blowjob in the car from FWB while on holiday in Oahu. Driving down Pali Highway towards Kaneohe in a rental car and she gave me blowjob while I was driving. Fucking damn near crashed the car. Had to pull over for her to finish.

2) Was in Nice with my angmo GF long time ago, on one of those topless beaches on the Esplanade, we went into the water together and I finger fucked her until she came in the water. People on the beach didn't even notice.

3) Same beach and same angmo GF, we laid down on the beach blanket on the sand. I was on my back and I ask her to lie on her stomach, and position her pussy over my right hand. Finger fucked her pussy for so long, my fingers were wrinkled with her pussy juice. LOL. All the time she is trying not to moan as there are people near us. 2 girls lying on the beach near our feet had a free show. They loved it.

4) Went to a Swingers party in Victoria, fucked a girl on a sex swing in the open. The swing was hung on a tree branch in the big yard. Her husband and my FWB was watching us. She squirted all over my leg when she came.

5) Made my FWB at that time wear a tank top with no bra. Drove up to KL with her and pulled her top down and played with her tits, exposing her boobs, and played with her nipples, while passing lorries and other vehicles. Some lorry drivers definitely looked shocked. But they got a free show. Played with her pussy too, and she left a wet spot on my car seat.

6) Was on a swingers cruise in the Caribbean a couple of years ago. Brought my Singaporen FWB with me. The organizers had made the open air basketball court in the top deck into a fuck room. Fucked her under the warm Caribbean night, with stars all around. Then swap her with another couple and fucked their female half too.
Old 12-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cuckwumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smous View Post
- Male toilet cubicle at the rooftop of VivoCity late at night too after drinking. An unknown couple was also banging in another cubicle and the girl was moaning.
Stereo effect!!
Old 13-07-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amyam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the sickroom with my tudung teacher. Walao.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In a restaurant kitchen after our work with my milf manager.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyam33 View Post
Thumbs up bro!
Old 15-07-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential

Library....
Old 16-07-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
Matdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyam33 View Post

Share us the story what and how it happen..
Old 16-07-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
yartlet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
6) Was on a swingers cruise in the Caribbean a couple of years ago. Brought my Singaporen FWB with me. The organizers had made the open air basketball court in the top deck into a fuck room. Fucked her under the warm Caribbean night, with stars all around. Then swap her with another couple and fucked their female half too.
How many couples were there at the basketball court? I guess should be more than 10?
Old 16-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!

1. I was 19 and she was 17. I knew her from irc, at least a year before.
One night we sneaked out, and was walking at the back alley. I sat on the steps, and she sat on me, facing away. It was my good fortune, that she was wearing a skirt. 2-3 mins max, and a bunch of ppl spoiled the moment by taking the same back lane.

2. I was 24. So was she. We got drunk at krabi and decided to walk back to the hotel. The beach was dark, and so we found a quiet place, by the beach, at the push carts. Did her standing, from behind. Just about 5 mins later, the guard shone the torch light and shouted at us from afar. Had to run away. Finished the deed in the hotel room.

3. I was 28. She was 29. We were colleagues and working late, it was about 9.30. We headed to the stairs to smoke. This was Oub plaza, now known as One Raffles Place.
From smoking, it led to a kiss, and to a dare. Lifted her skirt and did her standing up, face to face, though just for a few strokes. 5 mins max?
Packed up and left high and dry, and decided to join our other colleagues at Boat Quay pubs for drinks after. Didn’t finish the deed.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

In a church's confession cubicle.
Old 17-07-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Was it after or before or during confession? So happenings!
Old 18-07-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

oh dis one would be hard to beat or emulate....

Quote:
Old 18-07-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Kindly elaborate bro
Old 18-07-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Well this brings back some memories. Pls note I am not a spring chicken, so, I have had some fond memories here. Not all are intercourse, but they are sex acts.

1) Blowjob in the car from FWB while on holiday in Oahu. Driving down Pali Highway towards Kaneohe in a rental car and she gave me blowjob while I was driving. Fucking damn near crashed the car. Had to pull over for her to finish.

2) Was in Nice with my angmo GF long time ago, on one of those topless beaches on the Esplanade, we went into the water together and I finger fucked her until she came in the water. People on the beach didn't even notice.

3) Same beach and same angmo GF, we laid down on the beach blanket on the sand. I was on my back and I ask her to lie on her stomach, and position her pussy over my right hand. Finger fucked her pussy for so long, my fingers were wrinkled with her pussy juice. LOL. All the time she is trying not to moan as there are people near us. 2 girls lying on the beach near our feet had a free show. They loved it.

4) Went to a Swingers party in Victoria, fucked a girl on a sex swing in the open. The swing was hung on a tree branch in the big yard. Her husband and my FWB was watching us. She squirted all over my leg when she came.

5) Made my FWB at that time wear a tank top with no bra. Drove up to KL with her and pulled her top down and played with her tits, exposing her boobs, and played with her nipples, while passing lorries and other vehicles. Some lorry drivers definitely looked shocked. But they got a free show. Played with her pussy too, and she left a wet spot on my car seat.

Overseas is fun cos you can be so daring HAHA. I love it :P
Old 18-07-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
claronet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Overseas is fun cos you can be so daring HAHA. I love it :P