The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneydik View Post
Election finish and all should move on. Why still kept talking?
This is because whatever happens between GE2020 to GE2025 will be discussed and bring up at GE2025.

All the disputes, arguments, grey areas, debates etc. In this way, elections is an infinite loop and never rest or ends.

The PAP IBs already started work by passing malicious untrue rumours on internet.

Old 20-07-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
moneydik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoneydik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoneydik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those WP supporter, let see what they has installed for SK.

Lastly, hope SK side don't sabo the rest of SG by increasing the community spread of convid.

One week ago, the supporter celebrated like no tomorrow.

No safe distance and follow rule. Let see, later tio see what WP has planned for them to help them.
Old 20-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Kotobuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Lastly, hope SK side don't sabo the rest of SG by increasing the community spread of convid.

No safe distance and follow rule. Let see, later tio see what WP has planned for them to help them.
I thought someone say election over still discuss for what?
Old 20-07-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hello. Who caused the celebration? Who suggest to have the GE in the midst of this pandemic?
Old 20-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
PuChui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

If spread of Covid also government's fault. Why they never send SDA to disperse the crowd?
Old 22-07-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Election finish and all should move on. Why still kept talking?
even election has finished, does not mean cannot share comment anymore? anyone still can share their comments as and when they feel like to comment. thought that is wad forum mean for? to share as and when we like.. of course after some time when people feel nothing to share about the election stuff, then this thread will slowly die off.
Old 22-07-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:

actually all over Singapore, there are still lot of people did not follow safe distance or wear mask or follow rule. so it may not be "SK side will sabo the rest of SG". u can see everyday there are new cases anywhere, so who is "sabo" who we wont know. let hope no one will sabo everyone.
Old 22-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuChui View Post
If spread of Covid also government's fault. Why they never send SDA to disperse the crowd?
have been wondering where are the SDA? is it now in phase 2, the garment "relax" abit that no more catching of people violating the rule? bcos did not see any SDA around. news also never reported how many people are caught for violating the rule.
Old 22-07-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
actually all over Singapore, there are still lot of people did not follow safe distance or wear mask or follow rule. so it may not be "SK side will sabo the rest of SG". u can see everyday there are new cases anywhere, so who is "sabo" who we wont know. let hope no one will sabo everyone.
Not only that. Recently the fucking MOH and MOM really fcked up a few cases, migrant workers being tested positive but yet sent back to mingle with the healthy ones in the dorm because isolation facilities all full already. L@rence wong cow peh cow bu for what...settle your own shit first.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

moneydik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoneydik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoneydik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotobuki View Post
I thought someone say election over still discuss for what?
Since all here kept talking, so i shall talk too.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Hello. Who caused the celebration? Who suggest to have the GE in the midst of this pandemic?
Suggest but they did a good job during the election, with safe distance hand santizer and ink pen.

Those loser will kb said the ink smirk all and extend time said not fair. All should get a chance to do it.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Not only that. Recently the fucking MOH and MOM really fcked up a few cases, migrant workers being tested positive but yet sent back to mingle with the healthy ones in the dorm because isolation facilities all full already. L@rence wong cow peh cow bu for what...settle your own shit first.
How you know migrate worker tested positive and send back to mingle? Unless you are one of them or insider else how to know and anyhow spread the thing?
Old 22-07-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Yes, but the SK one is worth than the rest, mass gethering.

Hope the authority go view CCTV and send fine letter to them.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How you know migrate worker tested positive and send back to mingle? Unless you are one of them or insider else how to know and anyhow spread the thing?
Go read the Straits Times, Bro - SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Health (MOH) and the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) have apologised for informing a migrant worker that he had tested positive for Covid-19 only three weeks after he was swabbed, citing an "administrative error" while he was tested.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-he-had-tested
Old 22-07-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Go read the Straits Times, Bro - SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Health (MOH) and the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) have apologised for informing a migrant worker that he had tested positive for Covid-19 only three weeks after he was swabbed, citing an "administrative error" while he was tested.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-he-had-tested
This one first case. Got second case reported today
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1