The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking my Friend's Father

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 28-06-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Just day 1 of 2 weeks sexploit, camping here for more hot juicy updates please.
Old 28-06-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
josephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjosephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

glad to know someone else also did it before
Old 28-06-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephinew View Post
glad to know someone else also did it before
Would you like to share your story?
Old 28-06-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story. Pitching tent too.
Old 28-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Uncle Gerald got lucky Liao
Old 28-06-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all

The Toilet Adventure

'Wahhh... That was amazing...' Gerald leaned back in defeat.

'You like?' I asked proudly.

'Yes.. Aiyo look at your face..' Gerald saw his 'artwork'

'Don't worry about it!' I smiled, and wiped the cum off with my hands.

'Oh wait wait wait!' Gerald tried to hold my hands.

'Huh? What happened?' I asked, startled.

'Aiya.. Nevermind.. ' Gerald let go of my hands.

'Why Daddy?' I looked at him and put his cock back in my mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop.

'Ahh.. Ahh.. Damn sensitive now.. ' Gerald groaned.

'Mmmm.. ' I took his cock out of my mouth after cleaning it.

'You swallowed the cum?' he asked.

'MmmHmm! Those that got in my mouth earlier I also swallowed' I smiled.

'Wah.. You ah.. Then I should have told you to wipe the cum into your mouth earlier' he stroked my hair again.

'Ohhh.. So that's why you asked me to stop.. Ok Daddy.. I know what to do next time' I kissed his cock again before standing up.

'Come lets go wash up..' Gerald stood up and led me to the toilet.

Gerald finished first and went to the living room and brought me my bra.

'So you wanna stay over?' he asked, waiting in the kitchen.

'Hmm.. Maybe tomorrow? I can bring some clothes over' I suggested.

'Ok ok.. You don't need to meet your boyfriend? Aaron right?' he asked.

'I will come up with an excuse.. Don't worry ok?' I assured Gerald.

'Oh no no.. Don't worry if you cannot come over.. Don't want you two to quarrel' Gerald poured 2 glasses of water.

I came out of the toilet and drank the water before putting on my bra. Gerald just stared at me as I moved around the kitchen.

'Why?' I laughed.

Gerald just smiled and waved for me to carry on. We decided to finish the movie together and we ended up finishing the bottle of wine that Gerald had opened. I had planned on going home but I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up in the middle of the night around 3+ in the morning, and saw Gerald sleeping on the other side of the couch. I reached for my phone and quickly texted my Mum after seeing her miss calls. I told her I fell asleep at Aaron's. I then texted Aaron that I fell asleep at home. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

'Daphne.. Daphne.. Wake up already.. I need to prepare for work..' Gerald nudged me awake, it was 7:30 in the morning.

'Umm.. Ok.. Ok..' I was still in a daze.

'Ok.. Im going to shower.. You slowly ok' Gerald walked upstairs.

I sat down for a little while more and when I was fully awake, I decided to give Gerald a surprise. I sneaked upstairs and for the first time, entered Gerald's room. I could hear the shower running and slowly pushed the door open.

'Boo!' I tried to scare him as I entered the toilet.

'You ah.. ' he stared at me and laughed.

'You got extra toothbrush?' I asked.

Gerald pointed to the cupboard underneath the sink and I took one and brushed my teeth while he showered. I admired his body from the mirror. For someone in his late 40s, Gerald was still fit as he gyms and runs frequently. He came out of the shower and dried himself infront of me. I took the opportunity to fondle his cock.

'Difficult la.. I old already.. ' he sighed.

'Tsk.. Not old la.. I told you already..' I got on my knees.

I put his flaccid cock in my mouth and tried to breathe some life into it.

'Mmm... Mmm.. Mmmm..' I looked into his eyes as I continued my mission.

'Ahh.. Still a bit sore.. ' he groaned.

'Mmm.. See.. Who say cannot?' I wielded his hard cock like a trophy.

'You want to fuck me Daddy?' I teased.

'I will fuck you tonight.. I want to slowly enjoy our first time.. ' he said as he pulled my head to suck his cock again.

'Mmm.. Mmm... Mmm.. Ackk.. Ahhh.. Mmm..' I deepthroated him once, I wanted to impress him.

'Ahhh... Come here come here' he sat down on the toilet bowl and I walked over on my knees.

'Ackk.. Ackk.. Ackk.. Ackk.. Ahhh... Mmmm' I let the saliva and pre-cum drip all over.

'Wahh.. Ahhhhh..' he moaned and stood up.

'Mmmm.. Ackk.. Ackk... Ackk.. ACKK... AHH.. kuh kuh..' I gagged myself.

'Im going to cum Daphne.. ' he warned.

'Yes.. Ahh.. Cum for me daddy.. Give it to me..' I panted.

'Ah.. Ahh.. Ahh... Cumming... Ahhh' he moaned.

I kept his cock in my mouth and took in all his cum. I cleaned his cock with my tongue and sucked out all the cum before releasing his cock and opening my mouth. I showed Gerald his army of soldiers. It wasn't a huge army this time round, probably because of last night.

'You want me to swallow right?' I mumbled, with his cum still in my mouth.

'Yes.. If you can..' he smiled.

'Mmm.. Gulp... Ahhhhh' I opened my mouth like I was at the dentist, to show that I had swallowed.

'Good girl..' he lifted my chin.

'Thank you Daddy.. ' I smiled.

Gerald went back into the shower to get cleaned up again. He then dropped me off at home before heading to work. I had work that afternoon too and took a nap when I got home. I napped like a happy little girl.

TBC...
Old 28-06-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

More plssssss
Old 28-06-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome girl 😋
I am rooting for Gerald to have more of her.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kingsly20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmarked
Old 28-06-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
hosyuno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic share sis, please continue...
Old 29-06-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Well done my good girl, cheers!
Old 29-06-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 29-06-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Gerald is one lucky dude....
Old 29-06-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1