The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysticxtimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cannot eject while receiving handjob.

went for my massage service . the lady is giving me handjob cant i cannot eject.last like 10 min then she said hand tired.
any reason for this?my cock is hard all the way
Old 27-06-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cannot eject while receiving handjob.

Let bygones be bygones..
No matter how terok, it is ML skill.. so she is lousy..
Usually cannot reverse.. no matter bro..
Either name n shame or tissue paper-based and forget.
These things happen.. $50 can earn again..

PS: Oops.. misread.. I thought you say cannot reject.. sorry my bad..
Old 27-06-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticxtimes View Post
went for my massage service . the lady is giving me handjob cant i cannot eject.last like 10 min then she said hand tired.
any reason for this?my cock is hard all the way
Have you been masturbating too much lately? Could be a reason as you may have developed too so much tolerance that the ML cant stimulate you enough to eject
Old 27-06-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Have you been masturbating too much lately? Could be a reason as you may have developed too so much tolerance that the ML cant stimulate you enough to eject
ya every2 days i fap before sleep
Old 27-06-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ya every2 days i fap before sleep
Well, just a friendly advice coming from own experience...ease off the masturbation a little, go for fj, bj or even hj from another person...the situation will improve..dont let it get worse
Old 27-06-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yes agreed with peeboy75. If you fap too much, it will cause death grip. ( Google it)
Old 27-06-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhunter2507 View Post
Yes agreed with peeboy75. If you fap too much, it will cause death grip. ( Google it)
i pcc everyday before i sleep
Old 27-06-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
i pcc everyday before i sleep
Same bro I use to be like that also. Sometimes weekend at home nothing do o will also PCC like more than 3-4 times. But now I control by occupying my myself with things to do lor. Maybe you can try to exercise abit then have a quick shower. I think most likely you will be tired to PCC
Old 27-06-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhunter2507 View Post
Same bro I use to be like that also. Sometimes weekend at home nothing do o will also PCC like more than 3-4 times. But now I control by occupying my myself with things to do lor. Maybe you can try to exercise abit then have a quick shower. I think most likely you will be tired to PCC
how long does it takes for ur isssue to go away?
Old 01-07-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

If u need to pcc you need to have some variations . Using 1 method to pcc repeatedly and frequently will cause u ED problems in time to come . Also dont not grip your cock too tightly when pcc . It ll numb ur senses in future and you wouldnt feel turn on becos a reali pussy is unlike the grip of ur hand. Reduce ur pcc freq and do some exercises more frequently.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
delljb is Cool - loads of Potential

Same goes to me

Some times HJ not fucntion

Have to go for BJ
Old 06-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bbbryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Cannot eject while receiving handjob.

I also have the same problem. Despite I had reduced PcC for to once a week, however it's kinda sad to see my ml shake till hand numb (20minutes). Some time I really tot I am sick but I can let me self eject by pcc in 2-3 minutes. Ml also told me I maybe been over use, hence I tried raw with my wife can 2 shots in 1/2 hour (20 & 10mins). The ml is kinda cute I also don't want to upset her. I did tried with other ml but doesn't seems can't eject too. So far from past, only manage to eject twice which from PRC ml milf (not pretty), and another ml which can do bbbj and do raw. I also went to try some pretty syt oversea fj with condom, doesn't seems possible to eject too. Unable to eject during the session like no happy ending. Is kinda sad.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbbryan View Post
I also have the same problem. Despite I had reduced PcC for to once a week, however it's kinda sad to see my ml shake till hand numb (20minutes). Some time I really tot I am sick but I can let me self eject by pcc in 2-3 minutes. Ml also told me I maybe been over use, hence I tried raw with my wife can 2 shots in 1/2 hour (20 & 10mins). The ml is kinda cute I also don't want to upset her. I did tried with other ml but doesn't seems can't eject too. So far from past, only manage to eject twice which from PRC ml milf (not pretty), and another ml which can do bbbj and do raw. I also went to try some pretty syt oversea fj with condom, doesn't seems possible to eject too. Unable to eject during the session like no happy ending. Is kinda sad.
Try this simple trick to eject fast. Simply contract your pelvic muscles and hold, you can do this by keeping your legs together and stiffen it. You should be able to feel more sensation in your penis area
Old 06-07-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go to a reknown JG master to let her take a look and see if she can improve your situation... don't recommend you to delay this...
i have issues... used to go to diff ML for JG.. some ok some not ok... but these doesn't solve the root of the problem... so now i don't recommend this...
i also recommend to try to stay away from pills... i tried a few but also no lasting effect
i now trying the tradition/natural way... do jg and am controlling not to pcc...
hope the above advice helps for you... good luck
Old 07-07-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bbbryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Try this simple trick to eject fast. Simply contract your pelvic muscles and hold, you can do this by keeping your legs together and stiffen it. You should be able to feel more sensation in your penis area
Thanks bro.. gonna try this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1