The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future
13/July @ Bt Merah Central Blk 16x

at about 2.15pm, it was raining lightly and I was having a ciggy downstairs the block 16x at bt merah central.

I saw an indian guy chatting up a viet?/indo?/Pinoy? girl with very fair skin and a pair of huge breasts (I think easily 38-D or E). She has a small tattoo on her wrist.

The girl wore a tight multi-color Tee shirt with shorts.

They seem to have just met and were exchanging phone numbers. I can't seem to get her out of my head as she is pretty, sexy and with killer bods.

I wonder if anybody read this and has her contact to share, kindly let me know.

Wish to pay for her service if she's willing.
Old 14-07-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 13/July @ Bt Merah Central Blk 16x

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner38 View Post
at about 2.15pm, it was raining lightly and I was having a ciggy downstairs the block 16x at bt merah central.

I saw an indian guy chatting up a viet?/indo?/Pinoy? girl with very fair skin and a pair of huge breasts (I think easily 38-D or E). She has a small tattoo on her wrist.

They seem to have just met and were exchanging phone numbers. I can't seem to get her out of my head as she is pretty, sexy and with killer bods.

Are u some kind of stupid loser? Why didn't u go up to her and ask her for her number? If the Kekleng can do it, u so balless, u can't do it? U come here and ask the bros to get her contact for u. U are crazy. How is anyone supposed to know who she is?
Old 14-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Are u some kind of stupid loser? Why didn't u go up to her and ask her for her number? If the Kekleng can do it, u so balless, u can't do it? U come here and ask the bros to get her contact for u. U are crazy. How is anyone supposed to know who she is?
Glad to be here and able to let you vent your anger.

I can approach any girls i fancy, provided the girl is alone. Common sense and basic manners tells me that I shouldn't when she is in others company.
Maybe people in your caliber will just go approach the girl regardless she is with a friend/a customer/or biz associate, then thats you not me.

Am just trying my luck here, if you don't have anything positive then stfu.

Thanks.

PS. by the way calling indian bros "KeK-leng" is not cool. You should learn to respect other people & other races.
Old 14-07-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

The Indian guy looks local or fw?
Old 14-07-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
The Indian guy looks local or fw?
Can't tell, all i know is he is an Indian.

I heard only bits of their convo as I walked by. Didn't purposely stand close-by to eavesdrop.

They walked off together after 1-2 mins of convo, and I saw the guy put his hand on the girl waist as they walk away.

I hope he gets lucky!
Old 14-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Glad to be here and able to let you vent your anger.

I can approach any girls i fancy, provided the girl is alone. Common sense and basic manners tells me that I shouldn't when she is in others company.
Maybe people in your caliber will just go approach the girl regardless she is with a friend/a customer/or biz associate, then thats you not me.

Am just trying my luck here, if you don't have anything positive then stfu.

Thanks.

PS. by the way calling indian bros "KeK-leng" is not cool. You should learn to respect other people & other races.
I usually just say ah neh...ah neh is real legitimate tamil and it means older bro. That way no one can say anything even if one wants to be rude...lol
Old 14-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Hand on waist sure kena alredy la, jus need go staircase can put his hand behind her head liao.
Old 14-07-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She is there everyday. Yes, if you willing to pay, you will get her service.
Old 14-07-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

haha nice one bro....

Quote:
Hand on waist sure kena alredy la, jus need go staircase can put his hand behind her head liao.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute

should just go up to her for number

Quote:

Old 14-07-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Curious to see how she looks like. Will go recce these few days and try my luck.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

If I were you, I would have followed them if I have time. See whether got any happening. How difficult to find any info one. No pic, not much info. Bukit Merah got many big tits. J from one waxing saloon has DD cup tits. Don’t know whether she is the one you saw. Your E cup maybe my DD and someone else D cup. Not easy
Old 15-07-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Curious to see how she looks like. Will go recce these few days and try my luck.
Kindly report any findings. Gamxia!
Old 15-07-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Bro Footman r u the lucky Indian guy??
Old 15-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Kindly report any findings. Gamxia!
for bros who are interested in this girl, can go to my other thread and follow the clues from there>

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=781993
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1