The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2020, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 4
Wadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unsatisfied wife issues

Hello bros, I have a problem and would wish to consult the masters here.

I suffered from a car accident about 2-3 years back which caused multiple traumas to my body. At first I had to be wheelchair bound and had to go through intense physiotherapy in order to walk again and even now I'm still walking with somewhat of a limp. And honestly, I'm just grateful that I'm able to walk again. Even when climbing up and down stairs is a hassle compared to before. However, the accident has affected my wife and mine bedroom activities as well.

We're only 36 and 34 respectively with 2 kids, aged 5 and 4. But the issue is that due to the accident, my lower body isn't as mobile as before which causes a lot of issues during sexy time. My wife was understanding at first as she would ask me to lie down while she rode me until both of us were done. But lately, it seems that she's starting to have a change of heart. While embarrassing to admit, I'm not exactly well endowed in the nether region department as well. I'm only 4.5 inches erected and the girth is about 2 fingers combined. Because of that, I usually compensate by having more foreplay and stuff like that which now is no longer an option due to my limited mobility.

My wife has opened up to me last week and told me that I couldn't satisfy her and asked if I was open to the idea of an open-sex marriage whereby she will go out and find other guys to have sex with. She has told me that despite that, she still loves me and doesn't want to break the family apart just because of my issues with sex. For me personally, I hate the idea of sharing my wife with someone else and object the open sex marriage, however, I also understand that I cannot be selfish either.

That's why I can only come up with 3 possible solutions now:

1) Agree to the open sex marriage and hopefully our children will never find out that their mummy is having sex with other guys outside because I'd imagine that it would be pretty bad if they did. Also, I'm not sure if I would be able to handle knowing that my wife is going out and fucking another guy before coming home.

2) Bear with the pain and try to resume our usual bedroom activities and hopefully don't aggravate my injuries even further which isn't exactly possible. I'm still doing physiotherapy so hopefully one day I will be able to go back to normal and that she doesn't cheat by then.

3) Attempt to get my dick bigger so that at least when she rides me like she does now, I will be able to please her. Anyone have any suggestions for this that works? Since I know there's a lot of shady products that doesn't work in the market.

Seeking advice here since it will be embarrassing to tell anyone else in real life about this matter since the reason my wife plans to have an open sex marriage is because of my inability.
Old 16-07-2020, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadu View Post
Hello bros, I have a problem and would wish to consult the masters here.

I suffered from a car accident about 2-3 years back which caused multiple traumas to my body. At first I had to be wheelchair bound and had to go through intense physiotherapy in order to walk again and even now I'm still walking with somewhat of a limp. And honestly, I'm just grateful that I'm able to walk again. Even when climbing up and down stairs is a hassle compared to before. However, the accident has affected my wife and mine bedroom activities as well.

We're only 36 and 34 respectively with 2 kids, aged 5 and 4. But the issue is that due to the accident, my lower body isn't as mobile as before which causes a lot of issues during sexy time. My wife was understanding at first as she would ask me to lie down while she rode me until both of us were done. But lately, it seems that she's starting to have a change of heart. While embarrassing to admit, I'm not exactly well endowed in the nether region department as well. I'm only 4.5 inches erected and the girth is about 2 fingers combined. Because of that, I usually compensate by having more foreplay and stuff like that which now is no longer an option due to my limited mobility.

My wife has opened up to me last week and told me that I couldn't satisfy her and asked if I was open to the idea of an open-sex marriage whereby she will go out and find other guys to have sex with. She has told me that despite that, she still loves me and doesn't want to break the family apart just because of my issues with sex. For me personally, I hate the idea of sharing my wife with someone else and object the open sex marriage, however, I also understand that I cannot be selfish either.

That's why I can only come up with 3 possible solutions now:

1) Agree to the open sex marriage and hopefully our children will never find out that their mummy is having sex with other guys outside because I'd imagine that it would be pretty bad if they did. Also, I'm not sure if I would be able to handle knowing that my wife is going out and fucking another guy before coming home.

2) Bear with the pain and try to resume our usual bedroom activities and hopefully don't aggravate my injuries even further which isn't exactly possible. I'm still doing physiotherapy so hopefully one day I will be able to go back to normal and that she doesn't cheat by then.

3) Attempt to get my dick bigger so that at least when she rides me like she does now, I will be able to please her. Anyone have any suggestions for this that works? Since I know there's a lot of shady products that doesn't work in the market.

Seeking advice here since it will be embarrassing to tell anyone else in real life about this matter since the reason my wife plans to have an open sex marriage is because of my inability.
What the... just buy a big vibrating strap-on and a Donald Trump wig....
Old 16-07-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Re: Unsatisfied wife issues

How about using fingers instead?
Fingers can make some girls squirt, so it may help.

But on the other hand, if your wife is open to open sex marriage, then it may be inevitable that she find a guy outside sooner or later.
Old 16-07-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Use sex toy bro, maybe that can help. Or options of lifting her buttock up with piles of pillow so that you can lick her with better access.
Old 16-07-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 20
marct is one of the Best!marct is one of the Best!marct is one of the Best!

The ugly truth is, if she can propose the idea, what is stopping her from doing it outside, without anyone's knowledge?
Old 16-07-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS

Sad to hear that. Personally I think your wife is a prick. Something must have made her change her mind. Even if you recover, I don’t know whether things will be the same. Actually if she wants you to oral her, she can do reverse 69 also. She can bj u while u paint her pussy. Even if you are limping, you can also doggy her. Of course you can’t be pounding her fast and furious.

This reminds me of my friend’s wife. Couldn’t keep her pussy close for a moment. All the best bro. I agree with suggestions of using dildo. Wife fucking others is not a good idea especially you have kids. What happen if she decides to leave permanently? Kids will be impacted also
Old 16-07-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
How about using fingers instead?
Fingers can make some girls squirt, so it may help.

But on the other hand, if your wife is open to open sex marriage, then it may be inevitable that she find a guy outside sooner or later.
Sad to say it, but I think it's highly possible she already had a target.

I do think that she is rather respectful and really sincere in preserving this relationship and wanting to keep the marriage going.

The main point is whether u can accept it.
Do you get aroused watching videos of cockold videos. If so maybe you could give it a try and best develop the fetish and enjoy it? It will be futile to resist the idea and you might just end up her doing the same anyway. Only this time it's done without you knowledge and the result can only be more painful
Old 16-07-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that.
But at least she’s honest.
Like some brothers suggested watching videos...
Hope that will help...
Old 16-07-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, sorry to hear your issue. Just my humble opinion :

1. Before all these, have you tried using sex toys to lever up for compensation. If not yet, tell her to have a try and there are many sex toys that could bring her to orgasm. Use toys before your actual sex acts, gear her up and make her feel good, then you penetrate her.

If sex toys were already used before what she proposed, means that she really wanna go for the real stuff.

2. Sad and sorry to say this. But if your wife really said she want to go out there and look for other man, 75% means there are gaps in your love and relationship. Usually woman will put love above sex and they will not have sex without love. So, if she already mentioned that, likely she is seeing someone already but she did not want to break the family (likely because of your 2 kids). She just wanna keep the family while she can openly enjoys herself with her new found love.

You have to decide, by agreeing, you are issuing full authority for her to openly have another relationship. Can you take that?

Now, this is no longer just sexual relationship, it is mentally torturing for you, how far can you accept this and how long?? You have to ask yourself before you become crazy and might end up with bloodshed in future.

I would strongly suggest that you have a heart to heart talk with her, find out whether she is seeing someone else already. But you need to be mentally prepared, if she is, then what is your decision? Would you be able to tolerate that for the sake of keeping the family?? Your decision.

For me, I would tackle the "feelings" issue before the sexual. Sexual can be handled if there are still love.
Old 16-07-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Dear TS,

You're a cripple with a small cock.
SG is a highly promiscuous and sexualised society.
Would you have expected different?
Would you want to fuck other women if your wife was 90kg?
Old 16-07-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear about the situation. It is hard to find any positives from your wife's suggestion. To even bring it up to you is disrespectful, she is arm twisting you for a consent to alleviate her conscience. That is manipulation and you don't do that to someone you care about.

But that's that, it will happen with or without your consent eventually. Its easy to see how it can spiral out of control from here. Focus on getting well soon and putting your life back together. If movement is not entirely impossible, work towards regaining your mobility. If it's a tall order, work towards independence. I don't have to spell it out for you to know where it can lead to. Best of luck. Be sufficiently prepared so that your world doesn't fall apart when the day comes.
Old 16-07-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

actually i think that she loves you a lot to even talk about it (we guys would just do it secretly), just my 2 cents worth
Old 16-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Stereo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Unsatisfied wife issues

I always think things are usually not so straight forward. Hence I am inclined to think your wife has already found a person to have sex with. She is just seeking your consent. Your bedroom performance is an excuse. Being with a disabled person is draining. Your wife has already found love elsewhere. She is staying on bec of the kids and avoiding the logistical nightmare of a divorce. Her love for you is likely one of sympathy, not excitement.

**** dont just take my words for it. Test it. Ask her to have an open r/s with you around all the time. You be the watcher. If it is just about sex and someone to penetrate her deep, she will agree. Else she wants her private time with another man ****

Take some time to grieve. Then ready yourself to deal with the realities.

1. There is nothing to stop your wife. The fact she mentioned it means she has convinced herself already or a man has convinced her. Permit her, she will do it openly. Disallow or dissuade her, she will do it secretly.

2. Change your mindset. I used to detest the thought of sharing my wife too. As I aged into my 40s, circumstances changed. The thinking has to change along with it. I will not mind it if my wife asked for an open r/s. In fact, you may enjoy it.

3. Set rules.
a. You dont want her fucking every man. Limit it to X man, whatever your preference.

b. She must always tell you the truth. When she did it. Who she did it with. How many times etc. The notion of cheating is when she does something behind your back. No one likes to be deceived. When she tells the truth, it eliminates the deception.

c. Make sure she has time to fuck you too. No sex with you and too much sex with another person will eventually move her heart.

Lastly, try to think of it from another perspective. There are some bros here wishing to have a hot wife that will perform MMF etc. Consider yourself ahead of the game. All the best TS
Old 16-07-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Hi bro, when your wife suggested an open r/s, it is possible that she already has someone in mind, and it is not only about sex anymore. By bringing it up she just wants to get your endorsement.

If you agree to it, there is a chance that she may fall deeper with him (or other man who comes along), and your r/s with her is only to get worse.

Try to:
1. Have a heart-to-heart open talk with her, tell her how much you love her, how two of you can work to make the r/s better, your concerns etc., see if she is willing to try and make it works.

2. Use various ways in foreplay and sex to satisfy her, like getting her to sit on your face for you to lick her, fingering her, use toys ...

Wish you well.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At least she is honest.

There might be no solution to really please both sides. If you shared with her how you really feel and how insecured / hurt it may be ... will she ... re-consider?

If no, then it really doesn't matter already ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1