The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
massagelover11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
best place massage at pelangi area

Drive around pelangi area yesterday noticed something new. Big Big sign board. "best place massage". (chinese name hao di fang). The window brown in colour, so i say "got kang tow" must have nice girl, so i go try.
At counter I pay RM$65 for 1 hour oil massage, and request for young girl. I saw two thai girl walking inside, between 25 to 29 yrs old. so i think “not bad“。 The room is small but clean. partition by a layer of plastic. After i strip naked, come my girl. "wow" she is young pretty thai. Her hand is very smooth and feel very comfortable during the massage. she about 1.55m tall cute looking face about 25 years old.
After massage 40 min she ask if i want handjob for RM$50. I told her I gave her another Rm$50 if she strip bottom naked let me see and touch. She agreed.
So I strip her bottom and put my finger on her mei mei while she hand job for me. I started unlocking her bra and suck her nimple while my other hand busy and she massage my little brother slowing. We started kissing too. After 15 minutes, my little brother unloaded. oh.. we like boy friend girl friend SATISFACTION>>>

This joint is close to the shell petrol kiosk behind pelangi. beside the shell petrol kiosk is esso petrol kiosk. beside the esso petrol kiosk is one road name jalan pingai . If you drive along this road, you will notice the big sign on the 3 storey shop house. I am not OKT. good luck to all

Massage Skill: 6/10
Friendly: 9/10
Total Damage Massage $65 + $50 handjob + $50 ask her strip.
Old 26-03-2010, 03:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
behappyalways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: best place massage at pelangi area

FR:

Hi Bros,
I was there also and was attracted by the 2 big signboards "Best Place" on the 2 shop houses separated by a few shop behind Giant Leisure Mall from Palangi.

Rooms is very small just enough for floor mattress and separated by flimsy partition. Did know it offers specials .

A mid 30s China Lady(Seow Hong /Ah Hong) with make up came in in skirt and cup B bad in massage just stroking.

When turn over to the front she ask wanted JG ($50 more)and said it will be shiok and comfortable but it turn up to be hand job. It ended its the worst hand job and even a virgin can do better than her. Cannot even turn hard and got to show her how. You would not believe finally she stop immediately when the 1st cum leaving the job unfinished without firing the other loads.

Worst she don't allow you to auto roam and kiss.Tried and sucessfully after difficulty to remove her bra. Turn off by telling to respect her not to tought her sister outside the panty and breast. Managed to just suck her nipples once but with great resistance.

Big joke she taught she has delivered a good job and service. What a bad experience and felt cheated.
Old 26-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nippleland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damage rm165, u rather call okt for one shot, is abt the same price!
Old 26-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
straponwilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't know why we have started a new thread for Best place as it has been happily going along on the two other threads dedicated to Pelangi area massage places, especially 78 and TY.
But, as it's here I might as well help it along.
I returned to Best place up stairs for a massage with Jaja my second with her.
I have been massaged at TY and 78 but I have to say that her massage skills are easily the best. She is a young Malay, pretty I am not able to really describe her body as I have not seen it.
Unlike 78 where Wati will get naked the girls in best seem reluctant to actually yet you touch them unless you are willing to pay an extra Rm50 to just see and possible touch a nipple, they dont like to remove any clothes.
Wati at 78 was my favourite because she is very accommodating with letting you touch her and kiss her even FJ her. But if you just want to relax and have an awesome massage then Jaja is the best, she does not rush and when she gives me a Hj it is simply the best I have had, unhurried, she took me close a few times before finally letting me explode, my whole body was shaking, afterwards she continued to massage me and then wiped me down with a clean towel, Wonderful.
Cost 90 minutes Rm75
HJ Rm 20
Tip Rm 20 because she deserved it, I will go back again if I can have jaja.
My other massages in Best with other girls have not been so good, it's same in 78 where Wati is best, although I understand Coco is good but I have never been able to find her working.
Return? you bet!
Old 27-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shamrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are both wati and ester the same person?
Old 29-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Itchyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey straponwilly,

Is Wati still operating at 78? and how much for FJ?
Old 29-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
eric cantona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi...wati is still ter but not easter...62+100...
Old 05-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover11 View Post
Drive around pelangi area yesterday noticed something new. Big Big sign board. "best place massage". (chinese name hao di fang). The window brown in colour, so i say "got kang tow" must have nice girl, so i go try.
At counter I pay RM$65 for 1 hour oil massage, and request for young girl. I saw two thai girl walking inside, between 25 to 29 yrs old. so i think “not bad“。 The room is small but clean. partition by a layer of plastic. After i strip naked, come my girl. "wow" she is young pretty thai. Her hand is very smooth and feel very comfortable during the massage. she about 1.55m tall cute looking face about 25 years old.
After massage 40 min she ask if i want handjob for RM$50. I told her I gave her another Rm$50 if she strip bottom naked let me see and touch. She agreed.
So I strip her bottom and put my finger on her mei mei while she hand job for me. I started unlocking her bra and suck her nimple while my other hand busy and she massage my little brother slowing. We started kissing too. After 15 minutes, my little brother unloaded. oh.. we like boy friend girl friend SATISFACTION>>>

This joint is close to the shell petrol kiosk behind pelangi. beside the shell petrol kiosk is esso petrol kiosk. beside the esso petrol kiosk is one road name jalan pingai . If you drive along this road, you will notice the big sign on the 3 storey shop house. I am not OKT. good luck to all

Massage Skill: 6/10
Friendly: 9/10
Total Damage Massage $65 + $50 handjob + $50 ask her strip.
hai, bro can pm me the contact or name for the thai gril? i have try one thai but she don't allow me to even i tips her,
will go to try another again..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1