The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Anyone will be at siem reap from March 12 - 21? I think i am better going myself than planning to go with a group of people with too many talking but no actions. Anyone there to guide or meet up for drinks, ktv, massage and disco??? Then i will plan to take bus go back phnom penh and fly back from there. The flight is cheaper from pp back than from siem reap.
Old 01-03-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Due to unforeseeable circumstances, the trip will be resumed back. Anyone keen on going Siem Reap/PP then mid of march 12 onwards?

Last edited by subidowa; 02-03-2022 at 07:02 AM.
Old 03-03-2022, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmeister View Post
I was in SR a few weeks ago...managed to 'up' a good looking 'semi-milf' from a T-shirt stall in the Night Market...asked her if she would like to meet after work for a drink..she suggested the "Triangle Bar". Met there, had a drink, and back to the hotel. She was a great bonk. Gave her a tip... Bros, it sure beat getting half drunk & dropping lots of $ at a KTV...

I also asked a SYT at a seafood restaurant if she'd like to meet after work..no luck, but she sure smiled at me when I came by the next evening...

Good hunting!
Good one. I also hope to hook up one there while i'm there since i'm alone going there. Alone go KTV/beer garden dunno can or not. Will be safe or tio chop carrot or not also dunno. Bit worry. Any senior can guide or give recommendations where and what to do there.
Old 04-03-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Flight ticket confirm. See anyone there if u are there in Siem reap on 13 mar onwards. PM if you want to meet up over drinks and explore together.
Old 05-03-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Anyone got recommendations which ktv is the better one over there at siem reap. Top down/soksan(Pattaya)/feelings/platinium/legacy/kerolokes/zone one.
How do they charge for room/girl tips/waiter&mommy tips/food&drinks. What should i look out for or is there tourist price?

Any beer graden to recommend or local contact who is trustable and able to show around? Thanks.
Old 08-03-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

5 days more ....heheheh
Old 22-03-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oldtits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
5 days more ....heheheh
going during 14-16April Cambodia new year holidays
Old 22-03-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtits View Post
going during 14-16April Cambodia new year holidays

If you are going there. I am not sure about it. Pub street is not very active now. Cheers and Temple club still open but i think less than 10% people only. Red Piano and X bar closed. The rest i also dunno what are they doing. Not much people. I am not sure for Khmer NY thou. Dunno if they will come back Siem Reap to celebrate or it will be even empty cause they go back kampong.

However, the good side is there is still a number of tourists there. I realise there is a lot of angmo making there their home. They also ride bike like local and have family with their local women. U can go visit Angkor Wat like u own the whole place. You don't need to fight to take the sunrise pic. For massage wise, haiz their girls i think mostly fat or ugly or too dark. Most of the time there is no GQ. The price is cheap and i am surprised that i only go once nia. Cause really not into the massage girls. Maybe the chio ones all never work liao. However, i believe things will get better as CAMBODIA just announce no need to do PCR or on arrival ART to go. I am going first week of may again i think so.
Old 25-03-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thinking of going to SR since been to PP a number of times. Heard about the Khmer pub street that locals & few foreigners go. Anyone know if still open and what’s the experience like
Old 04-04-2022, 03:20 AM
Samster

Hmmm, I still feel that I didn't get to enjoy the full extent of Siem reap for the last trip. I guess two going is better than one going. Also the first time too rush with all the attractions visiting etc and knowing the place.

Is anyone thinking of going there the last week of April? I will also take a bus to PP like last time cause I got things to settle at PP.
Old 11-04-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Too bad this thread is dead... Here is my report from siem reap:

- many pretty girls so if someone is willing to put some effort and time hunting would be really fun

- i have no time, cannot hunt so went for fuck shops on Angkor Pet rd highlighted by a bro earlier: first should from south had 1 really ugly, young, fat girl, second shop 2 even uglier fat girls and 3rd shop i did not find or closed.

- kesorkole KTV... No customers at all, full of girls, about 20-30 sitting around but lack of enthusiasm . You cannot fuck there just drink at rooftop bar or rent a karaoke room but almost noone speaks english... I left (since no intercourse in the building, did not want to spend my money on ladies drinks jist to grab an ass)

- dirty massage near night market..they advertise $1 massage for 10 min just to het you in then all kind of scam starts: they convinced me to jave 30 min for $3 but 3 girls started to massage and wanted to ask 3 x $4, I sent them away. The girl then proposed happy ending but no full selrvice, I said I was interested in hj but she was very persistent... Last offer was $10 for hj with top roaming only (or topless... Wasnt really clear) and I would have accepted but she asked $$ upfront at which point I just stood up, paid the $3 and left

- went to clean place for a good 90 min rub for $19, a bit expensive in siem reap but it is a reputable place. Interior super nice and I got the best looking ML: 35 year old, 42kg, soft spoken single mum. Pressure was a bit weak but at least sensual... No teasing whatsoever just little extra touches on back and leg...again, if someone has the means, I am sure she could have gone to hotel the same night

Still looking for cheap and fast, hassle-free fuck place here with young, pretty girls
Old 12-04-2022, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Too bad this thread is dead... Here is my report from siem reap:

- many pretty girls so if someone is willing to put some effort and time hunting would be really fun

- i have no time, cannot hunt so went for fuck shops on Angkor Pet rd highlighted by a bro earlier: first should from south had 1 really ugly, young, fat girl, second shop 2 even uglier fat girls and 3rd shop i did not find or closed.

- kesorkole KTV... No customers at all, full of girls, about 20-30 sitting around but lack of enthusiasm . You cannot fuck there just drink at rooftop bar or rent a karaoke room but almost noone speaks english... I left (since no intercourse in the building, did not want to spend my money on ladies drinks jist to grab an ass)

- dirty massage near night market..they advertise $1 massage for 10 min just to het you in then all kind of scam starts: they convinced me to jave 30 min for $3 but 3 girls started to massage and wanted to ask 3 x $4, I sent them away. The girl then proposed happy ending but no full selrvice, I said I was interested in hj but she was very persistent... Last offer was $10 for hj with top roaming only (or topless... Wasnt really clear) and I would have accepted but she asked $$ upfront at which point I just stood up, paid the $3 and left

- went to clean place for a good 90 min rub for $19, a bit expensive in siem reap but it is a reputable place. Interior super nice and I got the best looking ML: 35 year old, 42kg, soft spoken single mum. Pressure was a bit weak but at least sensual... No teasing whatsoever just little extra touches on back and leg...again, if someone has the means, I am sure she could have gone to hotel the same night

Still looking for cheap and fast, hassle-free fuck place here with young, pretty girls
What's the charm of Cambodian girls for you? I very much prefer vietnam, fair skin beauties that's cheap n good. Feels like fking chinese except a lot cheaper. Do you just prefer dark skinned girls?
Old 12-04-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
What's the charm of Cambodian girls for you? I very much prefer vietnam, fair skin beauties that's cheap n good. Feels like fking chinese except a lot cheaper. Do you just prefer dark skinned girls?
Viet girls though better looking, typically don't give much GFE like kissing or hugging.
Chances of GFE much higher w Cambodians, Thai, Philippines.
Depends what u looking for.
Old 12-04-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Yes, exactly, I am not picky for skin color: a well shaped tanned, young body is very hot . The charm here to me is the seer number of pretty girls looking for someone that they can feel secure with. And I much prefer feeling based encounters over the commercial ones... I feel jere in siem reap an expat, or any men with minimal charm and financial backround can pick up a young, dreamy girl... Language might be a problem though .
Note, I have not yet been in vietnam. I do not argue with you, i think you are right that in terms of punting vietnam is much better... Al I am saying that locals in cambodia also have their own attractiveness but I would not return here for punting unless I become single even then the other countries probably more attractive .
Old 12-04-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Yes, exactly, I am not picky for skin color: a well shaped tanned, young body is very hot . The charm here to me is the seer number of pretty girls looking for someone that they can feel secure with. And I much prefer feeling based encounters over the commercial ones... I feel jere in siem reap an expat, or any men with minimal charm and financial backround can pick up a young, dreamy girl... Language might be a problem though .
Note, I have not yet been in vietnam. I do not argue with you, i think you are right that in terms of punting vietnam is much better... Al I am saying that locals in cambodia also have their own attractiveness but I would not return here for punting unless I become single even then the other countries probably more attractive .
I see i see, i am just curious hahaha. Although if what u say about easily getting them is true then im more than keen to try it out myself. But like you said if language is a problem i think it's going to be difficult to make real connections with them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1