The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
v-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyv-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
V's adventure...(my MILF neighbour...)

hi to all the bros of SBF...sorry to start yet another new thread,but i really wish to find some place where i can share my stories with ,n not letting my CO knowing them,cuz as the bros here noe,sometimes its not too convenient to let COs noe so much...

I grew up a normal boy,staying with my parents,went to school,played with my friends,etc...
My 1st sexual sightings,to me,was when i was juz a little boy,at home doing nothing.With my mom,sitting at the living room,studying.My neighbour came,came in,talked to my mom(u noe,those ah sohs talking).my neighbour,(who wasn't the main character though)was quite an attractive mother of 3,came to talk to my mom about bras...as she talked,she lifted up her t-shirt to show my mom the bra she juz bought.out of curiosity,i peeped.I was juz a horny yet inexperienced little boy at that time.What i saw made me hard on,but i didn't noe anything about masturbation then!too bad,spotted by my mom,was ordered into the room.This is the 1st time i seen a lady's bra worn on a pair of beautiful tits,and i guess,that's what started my sexual curiosity,and maybe,my ever increasing sexual desire as i grow up......
I moved house later when i got older,moved into a new hdb area where i got few MILFs neighbour staying the same floor as me.(lucky me)there was this neighbour,who was a divorcee and a lady with a son,who was the same age as me,name's Serene.i moved in without noticing her though,juz happen to see and realise that she looks attractive.u noe,the typical working ladies thats always in office attire when she knocks off from work,as what we call,"OL".....
My family and i moved in as normal,get to noe each and everyone of the neighbours lah,etc..
Everytime when she knocks off,she will walk past my house,stands in front of my house's door,chatted with my mom(well,my mom was those chatty type lah).whenever she's there,i will always try to stay somewhere near her,enjoy the sight of her in her working attire,to smell the smell of her perfume,to get to noe how shes being doing.I nv dare to actually went up to her,to chat with her.even though she juz lives beside my house.but i will always try to attract her attention by greeting her whenever she walks past,to hold the lift for her,to help her whenever she needs.guess she noticed bout me though,cuz it was she,whu started, my fetish for MILFs........
to be continued........
Old 20-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

v-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyv-factor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
V's adventure...(my MILF neighbour...)continued....

Serene was a mother of 1,whose son was the same age as me.I didn't get to befriend her son though,cuz her son was kinda like those anti-social youngster,who don't seem to like to talk much.she was small built,with a pair of nice slender legs,a pair of A-cup assets,not big,but enough for a handful.although she dresses very formally everyday to work,her casual wear at home makes her look even sexier as she seems like the type which doesn't like to wear bra at home......
one fine evening,as usual,i was at home,watching tv,when my house blacked out.i went over to the distribution box,to turn the switch back on,when serene happen to walk past,on her way back home from work.she saw me,smiled,and asked,"what happen?""nah...juz a normal blackout,nothing much..."i replied,smiling back at her,at the same time,controlling my dirty thoughts from appearing through my face..."okay then,shan't disturb u too much.oh,by the way,i've got some problems with my tv set in my room...can u come over and help me fix it if u r free?""sure,that will be my pleasure!"i replied."well then,i'll see u around 8?""sure!"......it was only 7pm...1 hr before i can go over??hm....dirty thoughts ran around my mind....
i was looking anxiously at the time,hoping for the needle to strike 8,before i can make my move over...which was only beside my house....a stone's throw away.
ding dong~i rang the bell."coming" was a sweet,sexy voice coming from the inside.the door opened,and appeared before me,was a beautiful lady,in her casual nightgown.n yes,u may haf guess right,braless...
"was worried that u have forgotten bout coming over...here,come on in..."she said,in a horny yet sweetest voice i've ever hear...
"this TV keeps giving me problem,the moment i set the channel,everything was resetted the moment i switched it off..."she told me,while i was sitted on her bed,whilst she was standing juz beside me,bending down to press the tv's channels button,showing me the problem.yes,she bent down,exposing her assets,right into my face.wasn't in the mood to set the channel or listen to what she was telling me then.was keeping my eyes on the pair of A-cups,worried that they may dropped off or run away...
"so u understand the problems?any way to solve them?"she asked."huh?"i responded with a blur look,thinking,"shit,what was she talking bout juz now?"upon seeing me blur look and noticing that my face was in her,erm,assets' directions,she gave me a smile,squatted beside me,telling me the problems,all over again."she smiled at me,"i thought to myself..."got chance lo!!ho say liao!!"was wondering till this day,that why she doesnt want to sit on the bed?was it because she wants me to notice her assets?
back to the story..i tried to settle her tv problems,after which was done,i was worried.worried bout what should i do next as the "excuse" used to come over had been over liao....serene came over,sat besides me,n said,"thanx alot!u have been a great help!""no problem,thats was juz a small problem.u can look for me should anything else..."i replied,hoping that her TV breaks down everyday..hehe."u in a hurry to go home?how about a chat?"she asked."no i'm not in a hurry....."i replied,smiling....
serene sat down besides me,chatted with me...for quite a while..i didn't realise how time pasts as i was too engrossed in chatting with her,n of coz,catching glimpse of her tits once in a while.we chatted bout almost anything.from her young days till she got married,till she got divorced,how she coped with life,and how lonely she felt at times at home."well,u can look things this way...u've got us,u can look for us whenever u need someone to be there..."suddenly,she looked at me,with a serious yet sexy look,came closer and closer,and asked,in a soft and sexy way,"u got a girlfriend?""well,i don't..."i answered.......................................... ..............

sorry bros,was kinda hard on after i tried to recall.....going to fetch my CO from work..gotta go fetch her and proceed for a nite of fucking session.will continue the story tml.if u like my story,pls let me noe...will recap more for ur pleasure!
Old 20-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Samster

Serene was a mother of 1,whose son was the same age as me.I didn't get to befriend her son though,cuz her son was kinda like those anti-social youngster,who don't seem to like to talk much.she was small built,with a pair of nice slender legs,a pair of A-cup assets,not big,but enough for a handful.although she dresses very formally everyday to work,her casual wear at home makes her look even sexier as she seems like the type which doesn't like to wear bra at home......
one fine evening,as usual,i was at home,watching tv,when my house blacked out.i went over to the distribution box,to turn the switch back on,when serene happen to walk past,on her way back home from work.she saw me,smiled,and asked,"what happen?""nah...juz a normal blackout,nothing much..."i replied,smiling back at her,at the same time,controlling my dirty thoughts from appearing through my face..."okay then,shan't disturb u too much.oh,by the way,i've got some problems with my tv set in my room...can u come over and help me fix it if u r free?""sure,that will be my pleasure!"i replied."well then,i'll see u around 8?""sure!"......it was only 7pm...1 hr before i can go over??hm....dirty thoughts ran around my mind....
i was looking anxiously at the time,hoping for the needle to strike 8,before i can make my move over...which was only beside my house....a stone's throw away.
ding dong~i rang the bell."coming" was a sweet,sexy voice coming from the inside.the door opened,and appeared before me,was a beautiful lady,in her casual nightgown.n yes,u may haf guess right,braless...
"was worried that u have forgotten bout coming over...here,come on in..."she said,in a horny yet sweetest voice i've ever hear...
"this TV keeps giving me problem,the moment i set the channel,everything was resetted the moment i switched it off..."she told me,while i was sitted on her bed,whilst she was standing juz beside me,bending down to press the tv's channels button,showing me the problem.yes,she bent down,exposing her assets,right into my face.wasn't in the mood to set the channel or listen to what she was telling me then.was keeping my eyes on the pair of A-cups,worried that they may dropped off or run away...
"so u understand the problems?any way to solve them?"she asked."huh?"i responded with a blur look,thinking,"shit,what was she talking bout juz now?"upon seeing me blur look and noticing that my face was in her,erm,assets' directions,she gave me a smile,squatted beside me,telling me the problems,all over again."she smiled at me,"i thought to myself..."got chance lo!!ho say liao!!"was wondering till this day,that why she doesnt want to sit on the bed?was it because she wants me to notice her assets?
back to the story..i tried to settle her tv problems,after which was done,i was worried.worried bout what should i do next as the "excuse" used to come over had been over liao....serene came over,sat besides me,n said,"thanx alot!u have been a great help!""no problem,thats was juz a small problem.u can look for me should anything else..."i replied,hoping that her TV breaks down everyday..hehe."u in a hurry to go home?how about a chat?"she asked."no i'm not in a hurry....."i replied,smiling....
serene sat down besides me,chatted with me...for quite a while..i didn't realise how time pasts as i was too engrossed in chatting with her,n of coz,catching glimpse of her tits once in a while.we chatted bout almost anything.from her young days till she got married,till she got divorced,how she coped with life,and how lonely she felt at times at home."well,u can look things this way...u've got us,u can look for us whenever u need someone to be there..."suddenly,she looked at me,with a serious yet sexy look,came closer and closer,and asked,in a soft and sexy way,"u got a girlfriend?""well,i don't..."i answered.......................................... ..............

sorry bros,was kinda hard on after i tried to recall.....going to fetch my CO from work..gotta go fetch her and proceed for a nite of fucking session.will continue the story tml.if u like my story,pls let me noe...will recap more for ur pleasure!
Old 20-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 19
libraguy75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlibraguy75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: V's adventure...(my MILF neighbour...)

Please continue..........
Old 20-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 23
HardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud of

Does she look like June Tan featured in the latest FHM, haha. She's a good fuck man.
Old 21-02-2006, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro u said her son is same age as u??? if i'm correct she might be 40 and u 20???
Old 21-02-2006, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 19
tecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud of
Talking Re: V's adventure...(my MILF neighbour...)

nt bad . please continue
Old 21-02-2006, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolgt
Bro u said her son is same age as u??? if i'm correct she might be 40 and u 20???
yup bro u r rite...she's around 40 at that time,whilst i was a 20 yr old young boy....happy to noe there r bros reading my story.well,gotta go to work.will carry on when i got the time in the office,or when i get home.pls be patience!

btw,she don't look like june tan though....coz serene was a shoulder-length hair lady...
Old 21-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
castle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting here to your continue..
Old 21-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Samster

thanx for all the support and thanx to those bros who had up me for my story.will continue asap...tentatively tmr as my CO today off,will be at home.now at office waiting to go home,no time to continue.pls wait patiently as more exciting parts are coming up.sorry to bros out there who r waiting.promise to continue the story tmr.

*ps:bros who had up me,pls leave a pm to me,n let me noe ur nick,so i can up u back next time!(that might be a long wait,but i will get it done~
Old 21-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Gd one... hopefully it will hav an ending... not something hanging!
Old 23-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Samster

bros here, sorry for the long wait.was buzi with work these few days and didn't even have the time to switch on the comp.somemore juz reached home,damn shack.actually having half a mind of going to bed.but as i promised to continue the story,i will...

"no" was my reply,with a fast beating heart and stammering way of speech.Of cause,deep down in my heart,i know,that serene KNEW i was lying.I had a girlfriend of cause.She had seen her before.(obviously,serene was my neighbour and she would have seen her as i brought my girlfriend home for bonking sessions)
as serene got closer and closer,i,of cause went closer to her as well,awaiting a deep french with her.as our lips come into contact,my little bro awake.with my little bro standing up strong with anticipation,i got more and more sexually aroused.we frenched for a good 5 mins,before i decided to proceed up north.i tested water by hugging her 1st,of cause.well she didn't resist.slowly and slowly,i hugged her more and more tightly.juz as the pair of A-cups pressed onto my chest,a voice was heard."oh....she moaned" must have been lonely all these while,after her divorce."1st time being hug after so long ...feels so good..."she whispers,into my ears,"hug me awhile longer please...i love the feeling.""nahbeh....."i cursed in my mind.juz when i thought i could proceed with the exploring up north,she told me to hug her?!
as a gentleman,i gave her the hug as she wished.frenching excitedly all the while.then,i felt a soft caress at my thighs...a soft,caressing,slowly towards my long awaken bro.finally after some waiting,i got the 1st stroke at my lil' bro's head.my mind almost went blank,i tell u,almost went blank.1st time being stroke by a lady of the age 40+ so pretty,a mother of a 20+ yr old,somemore she's my neighbour!
the feeling of being weak by the sense of over sexual arousal,i guess bros here have had feel it before.it makes u juz so high,yet making u weak at the same time.
the beast deep inside me was coming,rite out juz as serene tried to pull down my shorts(at home mah,wear jeans for what?).the tag,levis,greeted serene with respect,and the lil' bro inside was obviously,waiting and anticipating the stroking by the soft fingers of serene,my MILF neighbour.stroking of little V without the removal of the underwear,was sensational enough to make any man weak without any strength left to speak,let alone resist(anyway,who would resist the power of Serene? )juz as the process was getting into the most exciting part i could ever imagine,sounds of keys tingling came from somewhere, so near yet so far.with serene in my arms and lil' V in her hands,the main door to her flat opened.........................................
to be continued...............

sorry bros,have to go to bed liao.very tired after days of OT in office.got some work to rush,so many days of OT awaits me.will continue the story,i promise.
Old 23-02-2006, 12:12 AM
Samster

bros here, sorry for the long wait.was buzi with work these few days and didn't even have the time to switch on the comp.somemore juz reached home,damn shack.actually having half a mind of going to bed.but as i promised to continue the story,i will...

"no" was my reply,with a fast beating heart and stammering way of speech.Of cause,deep down in my heart,i know,that serene KNEW i was lying.I had a girlfriend of cause.She had seen her before.(obviously,serene was my neighbour and she would have seen her as i brought my girlfriend home for bonking sessions)
as serene got closer and closer,i,of cause went closer to her as well,awaiting a deep french with her.as our lips come into contact,my little bro awake.with my little bro standing up strong with anticipation,i got more and more sexually aroused.we frenched for a good 5 mins,before i decided to proceed up north.i tested water by hugging her 1st,of cause.well she didn't resist.slowly and slowly,i hugged her more and more tightly.juz as the pair of A-cups pressed onto my chest,a voice was heard."oh....she moaned" must have been lonely all these while,after her divorce."1st time being hug after so long ...feels so good..."she whispers,into my ears,"hug me awhile longer please...i love the feeling.""nahbeh....."i cursed in my mind.juz when i thought i could proceed with the exploring up north,she told me to hug her?!
as a gentleman,i gave her the hug as she wished.frenching excitedly all the while.then,i felt a soft caress at my thighs...a soft,caressing,slowly towards my long awaken bro.finally after some waiting,i got the 1st stroke at my lil' bro's head.my mind almost went blank,i tell u,almost went blank.1st time being stroke by a lady of the age 40+ so pretty,a mother of a 20+ yr old,somemore she's my neighbour!
the feeling of being weak by the sense of over sexual arousal,i guess bros here have had feel it before.it makes u juz so high,yet making u weak at the same time.
the beast deep inside me was coming,rite out juz as serene tried to pull down my shorts(at home mah,wear jeans for what?).the tag,levis,greeted serene with respect,and the lil' bro inside was obviously,waiting and anticipating the stroking by the soft fingers of serene,my MILF neighbour.stroking of little V without the removal of the underwear,was sensational enough to make any man weak without any strength left to speak,let alone resist(anyway,who would resist the power of Serene? )juz as the process was getting into the most exciting part i could ever imagine,sounds of keys tingling came from somewhere, so near yet so far.with serene in my arms and lil' V in her hands,the main door to her flat opened.........................................
to be continued...............

sorry bros,have to go to bed liao.very tired after days of OT in office.got some work to rush,so many days of OT awaits me.will continue the story,i promise.
Old 23-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 23
Artic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

con't pls....
Old 24-02-2006, 01:33 AM
Samster

sorry to all the bros who have been waiting for my story about my encounters with serene....well bros,as i have informed,days of OT was awaiting ahead for me...so i might not have much time to share my story.but rest assure,i will continue whenever i had the time and energy to.(not at this hour,cause i juz reach home from work.... ).hope bros here forgive me in my slow in producing the next espisode.
once again,i promise to deliver whenever i could,and thanx to bros who had up me for my story.will not let you all down and will carry on the next esp ASAP.good night there and take care!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1