The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute
A loophole to Adult Friend Finder

Was surfing around the net when I chanced upon this gold.

Adult Friend Finder Loophole Get Gold Premium Membership Totally Free Guaranteed - Topix

In case the website goes down for dunno what reason, I'll copy and paste it out for you.

It works......trust me.

The Adult Friend Finder Loophole

This loophole will give you free gold memebership to the largest sex and swingers site in the world.

Adult Friend Finder claims to offer "Free" Memberships, but these "Free" Memberships are worthless as they only allow you to view profile text, and not the photos.

We have however discovered a loophole that will allow you to obtain a full GOLD Membership (normally $29.95/mo.) without paying a cent, or even pulling out a credit card. The whole process takes about 10 minutes to complete, and is well worth it.

If you follow our step-by-step tutorial, you will know why Adult Friend Finder is the most popular hookup spot on the internet, well at least for the Gold Members, which you will soon be!

The guide below grant you full access and we will show you how to complete the steps, step-by-step, without fail. It's important to follow the steps correctly.

This is a loophole in the system, how long will it be open, who knows, however it is smart to take advantage while you can.
Heres The Loophole

Step 1 of 4

CLICK HERE To go to the http://GOLDMEMBER.TK homepage. Click the button near the center of the page "Join Free / Sign Up Now". This will take you to the two-page signup form. This should only take a minute or two to complete depending on how much detail you get into with your profile. Remember you can always more fully fill out your profile later.

Once the two pages have been filled out, via email you will recieve an email with your login information and a link to confirm your email address. Click on the confirmation link, them come back to this page, and log in to the right.
That's it for step 1, the next 3 steps will upgrade your free membership to a gold membership.

Step 2 of 4

You should now be logged into your account. Along the top menu bar, there is a link "My Account" click it. On this page is a catagory "Points" and below that there is a link "Reedeem Your Points". Click it.

On the left side of the page you are now looking at will show your points, and below that you want to look for the link "Register On Other Sites". Click It.

You will see 16 sites available for you to register at. This actually is very easy as they auto fill 98% of your info into the registration boxes. Sign up for each and every one of these sites. You can use a discarded email address for this. This whole process will not take you more than 4 minutes.

Step 3 of 4

Now you will start to get email messages asking you to confirm each and every account you just signed up for, you don't have to confirm them, you can just delete them if you want.

Now that you are done with that, go back to the "My Account" page, and from there go back to "Redeem Your Points", and viola, you should have 4000 points, if not you probably did something wrong, and you can only blame yourself for that.

Ok, on the page you are looking at, there should be a table of "Prizes". If you indeed have 4000 points, Look for the prize, 1 month gold membership, and beside it click redeem.(If you did something wrong, and have less than 4000 points, see if you have enough to get 1 month of silver membership, or try to go throuh the steps again)

Step 4 of 4

Now you have to play the waiting game, you have to wait for the site to approve your profile, and you will have full access to the entire site and all its features.

Now, to ensure you can get another month free down the road, keep active on the site, tell your friends about the site, and build points. That way you can get another month free. It doesn't take much effort.

Have Fun!

Up my points if you think it's a good way to test it out or you always wanted to be a full-fledge member but dun have the money.

If not good, dun up my points. Thanks
Old 21-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
orionix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A loophole to Adult Friend Finder

haha, what's this, your affiliate link? you want us to sign so you can earn commissions?
Old 21-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985
Up my points if you think it's a good way to test it out or you always wanted to be a full-fledge member but dun have the money.

You are recommending something to others, which you are not willing to try yourself? How lame ...
Worst still ... end up getting the computer infested with spywares, malwares, worms & viruses.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 21-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Samster (Premium)

DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

I have no intention to earn commission. Preferring to earn myself.

And nope. I did tried. Unlike some buggers here who claimed that I don't DARE to try.

Sheesh.
Old 21-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster (Premium)

And KingEros......please read the fourth line of my starting thread. I tried....it worked!
Old 22-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jasonking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I registered on all sites, but onli hv 900 pts?
Old 22-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster (Premium)

You got 900 points....I got 600 points.....

There's some glitch here and there......I'll see what I can do. Meanwhile, aim for silver 1st....the lowest we can get. DO NOT REDEEM anything yet.
Old 22-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3140 / Power: 21
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

YUP, i got 900 points also...
I tried 2 accounts and both gave me 900 points..
Old 22-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lustorlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i got 900 as well...weird
Old 23-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Does not work and no have Points under Account.....
Old 23-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
yonglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frankly speaking i find AFF not really a gd place to find fb or fling because u need to be gd in writing and wait for her to reply. i rather go irc or chatlines more faster.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1