The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 27-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 14
ranchert is one of the Best!ranchert is one of the Best!ranchert is one of the Best!ranchert is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Carrie Sun looks to me, has anyone tried? Quite an empty thread there...
Old 27-04-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Gemosss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchert View Post
Carrie Sun looks to me, has anyone tried? Quite an empty thread there...
Heard from some who met her before, saying she is quite good looking compared to the others available here in L dome now
Old 27-04-2021, 08:09 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Is Jessica really good?
Definitely worth the $

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 29-04-2021, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
craigdante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why is that any post regarding Charlene / belle de joir gets deleted 🤔
Old 29-04-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Any bros here tried Lindy? Saw the FRs are mostly by folks with new accounts...so a little skeptical...any seniors tried her?
Old 29-04-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
womenseeker34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody knows what happen to sammybabes?
Old 29-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemosss View Post
Heard from some who met her before, saying she is quite good looking compared to the others available here in L dome now
What are her can dos & can’t dos? Nva say also..
Old 29-04-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

How about selenaa?

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 29-04-2021, 06:25 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
How about selenaa?
She's fine too, very fair skin. Short and shy

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

When I met her last year, she was a tad plump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydenchua View Post
She's fine too, very fair skin. Short and shy
Old 30-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
kiwisg is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bros, trying to decide between Lindy and Carrie Sun. Anybody has feedback on them? I'm a big sucker for looks, but would appreciate any other feedback.
Old 30-04-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
Wow i got zapped with this comment: "That mean girl is a non-Singaporean"

Are you serious? getting zap for this? Plus I don't think there is any card starting with K? lol seriously
lol i just realised i am negative now. speechless
Old 01-05-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 6
Kissme29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKissme29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's supposed to be in my thread but I decided to write it here. So people will better understand our side of the story and the struggles. It's not unusual that we, Fls encounter bullies, blackmail and MIA from time to time. Among all, MIA is the most common. I understand that everyone has their emergencies and they can cancel at the last minute. But Some people are just plain mean and joker. They booked you and never show up, so you check WhatsApp and it turns out, they block you or ignore all your messages.

As for me, I never charge anyone the cancellation or rejection fees, but why somes still can't be nice and send a simple message to cancel the appointment. The last time when I did incall at hotels, I lost room charges and transportation fees so many times because they didn't show up. If we were lucky, we had other customers and we could cover up the loss. But most of the time, we were not that lucky and just lost money and time. I don't take deposit but I can understand why other Fls take a deposit to play safe.

If we, Fls are not good enough or do something wrong, we receive bad review here easily. But for us, we cannot expose their bad behaviour and just keep quiet because the customer is always right.

Please understand that we have enough stress and challenges daily and please be kind to us.

Rose

Last edited by Kissme29; 01-05-2021 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BirdIsStrong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why don't u collect $25 deposit to discourage prank booking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissme29 View Post
As for me, I never charge anyone the cancellation or rejection fees, but why somes still can't be nice and send a simple message to cancel the appointment.

Rose
Old 01-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 12
viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissme29 View Post
It's supposed to be in my thread but I decided to write it here. So people will better understand our side of the story and the struggles. It's not unusual that we, Fls encounter bullies, blackmail and MIA from time to time. Among all, MIA is the most common. I understand that everyone has their emergencies and they can cancel at the last minute. But Some people are just plain mean and joker. They booked you and never show up, so you check WhatsApp and it turns out, they block you or ignore all your messages.

As for me, I never charge anyone the cancellation or rejection fees, but why somes still can't be nice and send a simple message to cancel the appointment. The last time when I did incall at hotels, I lost room charges and transportation fees so many times because they didn't show up. If we were lucky, we had other customers and we could cover up the l

Sisoss. But most of the time, we were not that lucky and just lost money and time. I don't take deposit but I can understand why other Fls take a deposit to play safe.

If we, Fls are not good enough or do something wrong, we receive bad review here easily. But for us, we cannot expose their bad behaviour and just keep quiet because the customer is always right.

Please understand that we have enough stress and challenges daily and please be kind to us.

Rose
Sis,
Always ask for deposit if u do incall. Your safety more important.

Be careful and take good care..

Luv,
V
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1