The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-02-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hard_antenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Ya, I was try to search her contact to book her, never expect she no longer in the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy85 View Post
any idea what happened to 7th princess.. suddenly saw her not listed..
Old 11-02-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy85 View Post
any idea what happened to 7th princess.. suddenly saw her not listed..

No worries. She's taking a small break. Will list again soon.
Old 11-02-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

aurora 130 for 45m . interesting package. wonder who try.
Old 11-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
aurora 130 for 45m . interesting package. wonder who try.
Location is the “famous” hotel in area G, I’d pass for now
Old 11-02-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Someone asked if need to top up if want to bf Zhou Zhou. For me I had to top up. Maybe not Andy Lau enough.

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhouzhou-massage/

Quick MR for her.

Looks: Like late 20s. Got dimple, looks quite sweet, nice smile.
Body: Big boned with big boobs. Allow zhut. Almost suffocate in her tits when she make me zhut.
Massage: Got strength, not bad.
Sensual: Quite standard, SN throughout. Catbath a bit, turn over she will lick the nipples, kiss me from neck and lick ears, but cannot kiss the lips. Sadly kissing lips turns me on the most. Come the BF, she said need to top up. I was like ok la whatever, hj also boring. But the BF was really quite shiok, no regrets!
GFE: Definitely a great conversationalist. We talk and talk until almost forgot about sensual. I wouldn't say her gfe is strong though. She didn't teh and sweet talk and try to kc me, if it makes sense.. Just very casual, honest conversation like a friend, which was what made it relaxing for me.
RTM: Quite likely, but will be after she moves into the bigger room later this month..
Old 12-02-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Location is the “famous” hotel in area G, I’d pass for now
it was listed as condo thou, guess wrong info.
Old 12-02-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Someone asked if need to top up if want to bf Zhou Zhou. For me I had to top up. Maybe not Andy Lau enough.

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhouzhou-massage/

Quick MR for her.

Looks: Like late 20s. Got dimple, looks quite sweet, nice smile.
Body: Big boned with big boobs. Allow zhut. Almost suffocate in her tits when she make me zhut.
Massage: Got strength, not bad.
Sensual: Quite standard, SN throughout. Catbath a bit, turn over she will lick the nipples, kiss me from neck and lick ears, but cannot kiss the lips. Sadly kissing lips turns me on the most. Come the BF, she said need to top up. I was like ok la whatever, hj also boring. But the BF was really quite shiok, no regrets!
GFE: Definitely a great conversationalist. We talk and talk until almost forgot about sensual. I wouldn't say her gfe is strong though. She didn't teh and sweet talk and try to kc me, if it makes sense.. Just very casual, honest conversation like a friend, which was what made it relaxing for me.
RTM: Quite likely, but will be after she moves into the bigger room later this month..
Bro, how much she ask for top up for BF?

Probably recently too many Bros go for her BF is it hahah..
Old 12-02-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-lucy/

any good review on this ML ?

I searched Lucy seems to have only 1 review, the other lucy link seems different and invalid
Old 12-02-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
An Ran gave me the best record so far.. As vanilla and attitude as she was, at least she's not a cb.. Cos I had 'suspicious' before dafuq..

But whatever la, so far no issue booking anyone, except maybe this one (https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-mi-massage/)
Her service towards the end was extremely poor and it felt she was getting lazy but she helped me out too on the database
Old 12-02-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Xing Zi recently. Noticed her reviews started off glowing but the general consensus has trended down recently...

Location: interesting property, bad for foot soldiers, tiny bathroom

Looks: older than her pictures, darker and features not as striking but still pleasant looking.

Body: smaller tits than expected but overall appealing

Massage: below average but not important

Chemistry: couldn't click so just made some small talk

Sensual: her tickling and catbath was quite enjoyable. BBBJ was quite brief and she changed to HJ soon after.

RTM: no, Anan is much better overall for the same suite of services.
Old 12-02-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Checking with bros here on this ML, https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

I saw reviews dating back to 2019 but can't seem to find any MRs here using the name. Anyone can share?
Old 12-02-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all bros,

Want to check if anyone knows if Hong Hong is new?
Just chance upon her ad and find her looks very gam.
Anybody visited?

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/hong-hong-massage/
Old 12-02-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 5
Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!

Disclaimer: im not a seasoned chiongster and this is my first FR. Please dont zap just because you did not experience what I have. YMMV. Just tried Xuan Xuan. Decided to yolo and try it for myself despite the countless people trying to defame her and glad ill be visiting her more frequently from now on.

I will not be giving a numbered FR as it is subjective.

Looks: face more or less the same as the pictures listed on slg. Although I must be honest I expected her to look slightly chubbier because of her video but i was shocked to see how petite she was.
Has a really sweet sweet face that will grow on you.

Location: as mentioned by many other bros. Location is secluded and very unique. Its a condo. Any inquiries you can ask her yourself.

Body: petite with big C cup boobs that are very proportionate. Super silky smooth skin imo and fair skinned.

Massage: pretty good for me. Im ticklish and she did a pretty good job at it. Not ticklish + right strength. Pressed for a good 20 mins

Sensual: cat bath all over and alot of finger teasing. Alot of boob rubs and a few seconds of BF. Can zhut zhut and she will kiss you all over.

GFE: very nice and friendly to talk to. Bubbly character and breaks the ice quite easily. Enjoyed the conversation I had with her. Even offered me a cup of water before I left.

RTM: very likely. Got the perfect body I look for + really good attitude.

Dont know why she got so many haters. My experience was superb. Maybe she changed or what not..

Once again YMMV.
Old 12-02-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/shanshan-massage/

Was in the area so decided to try her after seeing the reviews about her nice tits. That's pretty much the only thing good about her. Even after knowing all the restrictions with her tits beforehand I didn't expect things to be worse.

50-70% of the time she was using her phone with one hand. I don't mind if she didn't it once in awhile but this was quite a lot.

She said the walls of the apartment was thin so can't make any noise which is pretty ridiculous. Got to whisper to talk and when she does the hj she doesn't moan or make any noise at all.

Her cat bath when lying on my back was using her nose and forehead and not her mouth. I almost burst out laughing at the absurdity of it.

For $120 you can spend the same money elsewhere for a much better experience. RTM- No
Old 12-02-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Checking with bros here on this ML, https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

I saw reviews dating back to 2019 but can't seem to find any MRs here using the name. Anyone can share?
I was her regular in 2019 before she RTC.
Received msg she landed on our shores so made appointment.

I dunno what happened but her service this time is so different from 2019.
Back in 2019.... she is FN and gives bbbj. She also allows 69 and painting.
This time she is only SN and sensual is just hj.... no more bbbj. When I reminded her of her 2019 service then she reluctantly removed her panty but only can see no touch.... so no more 69 or painting.
As I was leaving... I asked her why the change in service standards and she reply she is just following the market. She was told by her agent 120 is just hj and not to provide more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1