The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Seducing Malaysian Colleagues

Even before working for my dad, I like to seduce colleagues from Malaysia. Girls from JB and KL are wilder than the Ipoh and Taiping ones.

I realised that they are most vulnerable when they just reached Singapore. And they love to explore and try new things such as fine dining and clubbing.

And I bring them to hotel to “rest”. Some can even let you fuck raw.
Old 20-10-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!
Re: Seducing Malaysian Colleagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Even before working for my dad, I like to seduce colleagues from Malaysia. Girls from JB and KL are wilder than the Ipoh and Taiping ones.

I realised that they are most vulnerable when they just reached Singapore. And they love to explore and try new things such as fine dining and clubbing.

wow share some details bro.

I read some bros here had Malaysian FB/FWB and seemed like Malaysian girls are hot.

Last edited by spaman7; 20-10-2021 at 04:51 PM.
Old 20-10-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
wow share some details bro.

I read some bros here had Malaysian FB/FWB and seemed like Malaysian girls are hot.
Please share your experiences. Thanks
Old 20-10-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 13
halekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to behold

I had an interior designer who was from malaysia. After reno finish, she would still message me once in a while to check on things. Could sense she is interested in something so tried to be more bold in our convo like asking more personal questions. Finally went to sexual topics like when was the last time we had sex, favourite position etc. That weekend i texted her to say i’m feeling horny and she offered to come over. That was the first time we had sex. Since then i’ll ask her over everything we have urges.
Old 22-10-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by halekpolll View Post
I had an interior designer who was from malaysia. After reno finish, she would still message me once in a while to check on things. Could sense she is interested in something so tried to be more bold in our convo like asking more personal questions. Finally went to sexual topics like when was the last time we had sex, favourite position etc. That weekend i texted her to say i’m feeling horny and she offered to come over. That was the first time we had sex. Since then i’ll ask her over everything we have urges.
Thanks for sharing bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1