The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Are you trying to say I'm max_priest clone?
Clone or not pm boss. Boss will know.
When he has no solid ground to attack, it is easy for him to say this member is your clones. This is their modus operandi. Same for that ass hole BG who has many clones but currently inactive.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-08-2017, 11:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You are so pathetic that you need to console yourself that she doesn't need allowance. You are lying to yourself. She is an ex GL whore ... You are too damn naive to say that! Bwahahaha!
That why I said u like to fabricate story out of your imagination like how you write your fake FR. It is she who told me don't need any money from me. No body is as pathetic like u who can only buy sex with money. With money u not even able to get a fake gfe there is no one who lie to the whole world and herself except u miss Chen fei
Old 08-08-2017, 12:10 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Aiyo......you are again making stories again. Everyone is deranged except you.

Everything you said is from the Bible and everyone else is sinner and liar.

You really love to fart and has lots of justification. If it doesn't impact you and yet you are behaving like this . I wonder what happen if it imp t u?

Maybe I answer for you. You are God and no one is good enough for you so it's not possible to impact you...lol
By the rate of her replies to us, it is obvious that we'd once again triggered her innest nerves. Last time she was so desperate to revenge to me after losing the battle by attacking me in bro warbird thread. I can only said she really lost her mind at times due to the damages impacted by us. Now she comes to my thread to attack me again. It really makes my day as I know that foolish tool can be toyed one more time
Old 08-08-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro bronzegod is in my blocked list. I can't even bother to waste time reading his posts.
Absolutely! You can ignore them. Let them fart and bark among themselves. I have some spare time lately to ridicule this bunch of idiotic clowns.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-08-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, god knows and your action suggested that u were deranged. You yourself don't even know, You must be very sick huh?! You posted non stop at one time against me even though I didn't visit this forum for weeks. You and some even obsessed over my presence that you guys check my presence every now and then via my profile page. Isn't that you were deranged and obsessed in trying to get back at me? Too bad that you are not in my league and you are not capable enough, hence your attempts were all in vain.
Looks like you are getting deranged yourself Keep repeating imaginary things without substantiating. You might as well say i hire PI to follow you.

I think i mention it before if you have short term memory or too self absorbed in yourself. No one can drop to your league as you are the most experience in the low life
Old 08-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I also don't give a shit abt comments made by some Nuisance samsters in my blocked lists.
you haven't answer why you think people mistaken you as the low-lifer. Must be hard on you.

Who is in your blocked list?
Old 08-08-2017, 08:46 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you haven't answer why you think people mistaken you as the low-lifer. Must be hard on you.

Who is in your blocked list?
Am I obliged to give u an answer?
U r also in the raw list circulation together with Korean, bronzegod, beckham07, cassano10, bonkning and many more
Old 08-08-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
U r also in the raw list circulation together with Korean, bronzegod, beckham07, cassano10, bonkning and many more
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning
do u kno what raw list circulation slyer talking about at thread 1654.
I just receive pm as above from bro bonkning before coming to 54a thread. i dunno what he is asking abt so i take a look here...now then i know why bro bonkning asked me such a question. not sure abt baotohk, bg, beckham, cassano10, but me and bro bonkning totally no clue wat is the raw list circulation and how it related to us. looks like u r just doign exactly liek ur buddy, 脑残杂种粉chenfei is doing, besides writing fake FR also fabricating fake story out of ur imaginary. As how ur good buddy always saying, "birds of the same feather flock together"
Old 08-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of course not. You are not obliged to answer at all.

Not sure what raw lost circulation you are talking about ? Is this a hearsay or assumption?

I'm curious to know as there are so many stories that people has made up and I am sure some ignorant will take it as the truth.

I guess somehow people takes internet very seriously
Old 08-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I just receive pm as above from bro bonkning before coming to 54a thread. i dunno what he is asking abt so i take a look here...now then i know why bro bonkning asked me such a question. not sure abt baotohk, bg, beckham, cassano10, but me and bro bonkning totally no clue wat is the raw list circulation and how it related to us. looks like u r just doign exactly liek ur buddy, 脑残杂种粉chenfei is doing, besides writing fake FR also fabricating fake story out of ur imaginary. As how ur good buddy always saying, "birds of the same feather flock together"
In the fake news era , it will become mainstream soon
Old 08-08-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Looks like you are getting deranged yourself Keep repeating imaginary things without substantiating. You might as well say i hire PI to follow you.

I think i mention it before if you have short term memory or too self absorbed in yourself. No one can drop to your league as you are the most experience in the low life
how can u expect a 杂种王 to have a normal life? even a dog ah cat higher class than her she even doesnt wanna accept who she is after we kept exposing her as she is ashamed to be such a ugly, fat, weak, 1min sex stamina, sinister, hyprocrite, guniang, 脑残,杂种 极品.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:49 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course not. You are not obliged to answer at all.

Not sure what raw lost circulation you are talking about ? Is this a hearsay or assumption?

I'm curious to know as there are so many stories that people has made up and I am sure some ignorant will take it as the truth.

I guess somehow people takes internet very seriously
I can post all the raw info pm here
That includes your name in it
Old 08-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can post all the raw info pm here
That includes your name in it
Please post. I'm curious
Old 08-08-2017, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Please post. I'm curious
i'm very curious too. hope he will post
Old 08-08-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Little did someone know, he shot himself a long time ago by accusing others of having clones.

That was the beginning of the end for him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1