The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do girls enjoy doggy style?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead111 View Post
Initially after that encounter I didn't give much thoughts as I know she really love hugs, connections etc as she also hugs me to sleep.

But after many years, I felt that she is a closet dominant in nature so I think it is her nature but ofcourse her reasoning is true as well.

Didn't push it ever since so it is always missionary and cowgirl.

I do imagine sometimes banging her doggy style with me standing on the bedside just like how I did my ex LOl
the feeling need some time
Old 21-09-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Aaron6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Doggy position is just different for guys (or at least for me). I used to have 2 FB/FwB: to simplify my point, both were equally hot and sexy, girl A loved doggy position while girl B didn't appreciate.
Not to say I don't like girl B, but I especially adore girl A to the moon and back.
Old 21-09-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
i also like this style, because guy is moving, i only relax
Lol. I understand the feeling all too well... having to work like mad.
Old 21-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Most girls I had can cum multiple times in doggy. Easier to hit g spot like cowgirl.
Old 21-09-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Those i had in the past mostly prefer cowgirl then doggy. They said can go very deep in. At the same time they can workout. Haha
Old 21-09-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Those i had in the past mostly prefer cowgirl then doggy. They said can go very deep in. At the same time they can workout. Haha
Agreed with skihon, most women or girls enjoy n prefer to cowgirl when having sex with their man rather than to be doggied by them comparatively...

in cowgirl they r in control of the sexual movements as she grinds on the dick of her man for her own pleasure...it is mainly a female-centric pleasure method where the men hv little control, just lying flat on the bed for her to initiate all the movements or grinding to enjoy his dick inside her pussy...though in doggie they do also enjoy, but it is mainly to submit to the requests of their man as it is a submissive form of sex to them n also used for variety sake, not always more of the same...cowgirling all the time, also sian...to really enjoy sex to the fullest n utmost, the 2 (the couple) must do it in a variety of positions, not just 1 single type of position however pleasurable that might be...tis is just my 2 cents worth of tot

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-09-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Ex FB dun like doggie style as she cant hug me n cant kiss as in missionary.
Old 21-09-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Knew of a guy who pumped 2 gals doggie hard and raw drunk one after another, and got them both knocked up on the same night. Especially so when your spunk gets splattered deep inside right at the entrance of the gal's cervix!
Old 21-09-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Agreed with skihon, most women or girls enjoy n prefer to cowgirl when having sex with their man rather than to be doggied by them comparatively...

in cowgirl they r in control of the sexual movements as she grinds on the dick of her man for her own pleasure...it is mainly a female-centric pleasure method where the men hv little control, just lying flat on the bed for her to initiate all the movements or grinding to enjoy his dick inside her pussy...though in doggie they do also enjoy, but it is mainly to submit to the requests of their man as it is a submissive form of sex to them n also used for variety sake, not always more of the same...cowgirling all the time, also sian...to really enjoy sex to the fullest n utmost, the 2 (the couple) must do it in a variety of positions, not just 1 single type of position however pleasurable that might be...tis is just my 2 cents worth of tot
Cowgirl is a bit difficult if the size difference is quite big. I have quite a big frame and petite girls below 155cm usually find it hard to cowgirl because they are not used to spreading wide.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1