The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Can go JB eat hor fun liao.
bro vtl leh...can we swim over
Old 27-11-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
bro vtl leh...can we swim over
Can lah, just standby to buy ticket and chiong liao.
Old 28-11-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

As long as mask still there it is no way RLD is going to be on too .. .....covid is here to last ...it keeps mutating to infect...unlike SAR which disappear...what is happening is maids, ktv, masseurs becomes the new freelance using telegram, whatsapp group as online brothel and hotel hourly stay becomes the new norm..this is already happening and authority has no way to stop since its mutual agreement and private ..and this is happening in jb too since there is no RLD there but spa are forced to close...
Old 28-11-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toxicology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share telegram for maids Fl bro?
Old 28-11-2021, 09:43 AM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
As long as mask still there it is no way RLD is going to be on too .. .....covid is here to last ...it keeps mutating to infect...unlike SAR which disappear...what is happening is maids, ktv, masseurs becomes the new freelance using telegram, whatsapp group as online brothel and hotel hourly stay becomes the new norm..this is already happening and authority has no way to stop since its mutual agreement and private ..and this is happening in jb too since there is no RLD there but spa are forced to close...
Prince Devitt upped +51
Old 28-11-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Can lah, just standby to buy ticket and chiong liao.
Sekali makan Omicron HorFun 😬😬😬
Old 28-11-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Sekali makan Omicron HorFun 😬😬😬
Old 29-11-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
judejaca1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Has anybody seen a segment on Channel News Asia where they featured the food, culture, and business in Geylang?
Their tone sounds like they want to re-brand Geylang.
it suggested that Geylang is more than just the red light district, and mentioned they are developing to make it more appealing to people.

I am now starting to worry that our beloved red light district will be eradicated to give way to these developments.

I am not from SG but I had a great Geylang experience before the global pandemic.
so when I saw that feature on CNA, I am really sad, but still hoping.
Geylang is big anyway, and the RLD is only a small part - but from the tone of CNA's feature, they want to eradicate Geylang's association to sex to something else.
Old 30-11-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

For those of you who are still waiting for GL to reopen I have this to say :"Go look for FLs or MLs in the various websites to solve your cravings.GL is history and happy memories likely won't come back." The government has been trying for years to erase this seedy side of Singapore but couldn't. Now without doing anything the businesses have practically gone like the dodo birds. They will let it dies a slow death and from there start a new chapter of GL. Goodbye GL and all those wonderful ladies, syts and milfs.
Old 01-12-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
For those of you who are still waiting for GL to reopen I have this to say :"Go look for FLs or MLs in the various websites to solve your cravings.GL is history and happy memories likely won't come back." The government has been trying for years to erase this seedy side of Singapore but couldn't. Now without doing anything the businesses have practically gone like the dodo birds. They will let it dies a slow death and from there start a new chapter of GL. Goodbye GL and all those wonderful ladies, syts and milfs.

I know even you are wishing what you say above doesn't come true ha ha.

We were really spoilt by the abundant choice of young Mei Mei's who sort of knew that good service would get us back while bad service would send us into the arms of the next gal in the shop or some other shop.

Imagine the freedom of making a booking (not all shops) and then sauntering in for a steamy session. Or look look see see till you find that makes your KKJ Mari kita and then go for it.

I am still hoping for some more epic bonks in my life....this omicron is a cb virus

Don't even know which emoji to use.....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 05-12-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Dont forget there are many migrant workers in Singapore. If their needs is not satisfied...Singapore woman wont be safe
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 05-12-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
yeepi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Drive to Geylang for dinner yesterday and can’t find parking, spotted some at the usual standing spot though and was asked if interested. Never ask the rates as I was running real late lol. Maybe you guys can go take a look
Old 07-12-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Which lorong
Old 11-12-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Dont forget there are many migrant workers in Singapore. If their needs is not satisfied...Singapore woman wont be safe
At the current rate of things most of them if not all can't even leave their dorms and have freedom outside to go wherever they want on their free days anymore. So your point about worrying that they'll drive rape and molest cases up without Geylang as an outlet for them is no longer valid.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

😂🤗honestly I couldn't care less about the migrant workers cause they have domestic helpers to serve their needs. Don't believe..go see those transit hotels during the weekends and you see who are their main customers. I am more concerned for our cravings and sexual needs but too bad GL is truly history. Just hope when it's safe to cross over to JB to satisfy our needs for better services and reasonable prices. Our FLs are too expensive .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1