The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-03-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Hi first time posting a fr

FR For an an

Looks:discount abit from advertised but still pretty

Body:not bad nice boobs too but Abit saggy

Gfe: 8/10? Non stop teasing from top to bottom

Location:8/10 quite near to central mrt but Abit exposed if you reach earlier

Overall:8/10 quite accomdating bj also quite skillful I think for the price quite ok ah
Given the sheer number of An An and name riders.

Best is to clarify if you meant AnAn/Yiyi or drop the URL lol
Old 05-03-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
She was fully booked ahead of time today.
She prob just didn’t want anymore booking messages.

She’s back up for booking though. Just updated her moments. Those who keen better fast hand and leg.
Thanks for your helpful comments, unlike some folks who act high and all knowing.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
She start with 120bj. Move place liao become fl liao..
Old 05-03-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried out Ou Mei Mei yesterday,
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/mei-mei-massage/

Pros:
Massage is quite hard. It’s much better than many MPs.
Big boobs, probably C or D.
Pretty Face.
Can speak a bit English.
Sweet and not a time watcher.

Cons:
Price is in the high side.

Sensual: her BBBJ skill is very good, can wrap my entire little brother and keep flicking at the tip. Also it’s sloppy with many patterns. But the best part is her fake love making. Somehow it felt like u really f*ck a virginal.

Overall: i think it’s worth the money. I tried few ladies in dome 2 but all so disappointed even though their prices are higher.
Old 05-03-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

There was this feeling of familiarity.

A warm body and skilful tongue enveloping every part of me. That mounting excitement as I myself explore and traverse the curves and tips of womanly flesh with my own hands, mouth and warm body. My exploration goes undisturbed, all without even a whisper of protest, or shielding hands or movements of avoidance. There was only soft moans of encouragement. I felt comfortable, relaxed, and a freedom to soak in the pleasure together - unrushed, unhurried.

It felt very familiar. A feeling that was experienced regularly before. And now it's back!!! That JS/CZ experience is back.

No more "cannot remove top", "cannot remove bra, just touch outside", "no licking nipples", "no cannot remove panties", "no only can press boobs, don't touch the head." "No, cannot put hands inside panties, rub outside only", "no cannot, that's not allowed, I don't do that". Cannot this, cannot that. No. No. No. The buzzwords of SN vanilla MLs can now take a flying fxxx as far as I'm concerned. Lol.

Thanks An An/Yi Yi , LN and of course the ever consistent XE for being here to hopefully lead the charge to a new and better era of MLs in 2021.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 05-03-2021 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-03-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerduke View Post
Thanks for your helpful comments, unlike some folks who act high and all knowing.
Indeed, that fella's constant white noise on this thread, see the way he types you know already. Just add him to ignore list like I did
Old 05-03-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

A warm body and skilful tongue enveloping every part of me. That mounting excitement as I myself explore and traverse the curves and tips of womanly flesh with my own hands, mouth and warm body. My exploration goes undisturbed, all without even a whisper of protest, or shielding hands or movements of avoidance. There was only soft moans of encouragement. I felt comfortable, relaxed, and a freedom to soak in the pleasure together - unrushed, unhurried.

It felt very familiar. A feeling that was experienced regularly before. And now it's back!!! That JS/CZ experience is back.

No more "cannot remove top", "cannot remove bra, just touch outside", "no licking nipples", "no cannot remove panties", "no only can press boobs, don't touch the head." "No, cannot put hands inside panties, rub outside only", "no cannot, that's not allowed, I don't do that". Cannot this, cannot that. No. No. No. The buzzwords of SN vanilla MLs can now take a flying fxxx as far as I'm concerned. Lol.

Thanks An An/Yi Yi , LN and of course the ever consistent XE for being here to hopefully lead the charge to a new and better era of MLs in 2021.
Support. Drop all these nonsense Vanilla ML and say no to more than $120 (top up for addn svc)
Old 05-03-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Couldn’t have put it better lol.. Enough of this garbage from Vanillas..

Audi TT has some gems worth splurging on also.. Gonna sample on them all before they RTC lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Agree totally with your FR on Cheryl. I would rate her nuru experience as 2nd best after Xue Er's. In fact, she is the only one so far able to cater 2 shots nuru the whole complete 90 min.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
That time when her back was facing me, i went to lick below, she scolded me lol. I tune her nipples, say cannot touch 奶头. Her hj positioning requires me to stretch my groins, which is uncomfortable, i was thinking i not XE leh, i cannot do split legs lol.

Pro:
- Best nuru experience i ever had
- Merticulous lady, she even takes care of my mask, put in a UV disinfectant machine
- good body for nuru rubbing

Con
- mature look
- no gfe at all
- playability low
- hj position make my legs uncomfortable

I actually rtm once, then the nuru novelty wears off, so moved on
Old 05-03-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Quite simply put, the situation now has already reached pre-Covid levels. I am already having a rotation pair (or 3?) Similar to what it was a year or 2 years ago. We all know who the usual suspects are, no need to post any more MR as they are all proven quality. Just don't take anything for granted. I am just relieved and thankful for these few ladies to provide enjoyment, entertainment and relaxation.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Audi TT has some gems worth splurging on also.. Gonna sample on them all before they RTC lol..
I still cannot bring myself to splurge more than $150 to dip my wick. Hahaha. Especially when I still have great sex way under that rate.

But i still regularly monitor TT and immmp sites for new arrivals. The more new faces I see, the more it makes me happy. Because it only means more ladies, both FLs and MLs, are landing on our island. This would help stabilise prices and give us all more service and price options to choose from and indulge in. We wont be held ransom to their greed and exploitation, and our own stupid demanding cocks. Lol.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Quite simply put, the situation now has already reached pre-Covid levels. I am already having a rotation pair (or 3?) Similar to what it was a year or 2 years ago. We all know who the usual suspects are, no need to post any more MR as they are all proven quality. Just don't take anything for granted. I am just relieved and thankful for these few ladies to provide enjoyment, entertainment and relaxation.
Good on you bro! I myself have now a healthy rotation list. Ironically, this list was helped on by those vanillas. Because I was so turned off by them and their ridiculous services (or non-services) and prices, I started to wander into unchartered waters. Happily, I fished out some gems which have become my super regulars today. Happy days!
Old 05-03-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

most of them good one going rtc this month, enjoy while they still here
Old 05-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
most of them good one going rtc this month, enjoy while they still here
Yah sia.. The very good ones are not time watchers and know how to deliver tip-top service..

1 hr will definitely not be enough for them.. Minimum 2 hrs..

Old 05-03-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I still cannot bring myself to splurge more than $150 to dip my wick. Hahaha. Especially when I still have great sex way under that rate.

But i still regularly monitor TT and immmp sites for new arrivals. The more new faces I see, the more it makes me happy. Because it only means more ladies, both FLs and MLs, are landing on our island. This would help stabilise prices and give us all more service and price options to choose from and indulge in. We wont be held ransom to their greed and exploitation, and our own stupid demanding cocks. Lol.
Agreed.. LN and YY alone can easily satiate my sensual cravings..

Haven’t given SX a shot yet tho.. It’s only march.. More to come..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1