The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pukilover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Another venue for FL's is Login
You need to sign up as a member but there are a lot of information about local FL's there.
Yet another possibility is to chat up some of the girls working in the shopping malls such as SM, Glorietta, Greenbelt, Asia Mall etc. Best chances are with the young girls in SM Makati selling cakes and other stuff from small shops on the ground floor.
Being caucasian I have lived in The Philippines since 1991 and have never had any problems chatting up local girls outside the FL scene. Both types of girls can be great fun
Old 21-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
mypleasuredom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi reporting directly from Makati Avenure Cybernet. Yes hooking up with Filipina SYTs is so simple here esp along Burgo's Street. The only worry is that you have no bullet to shoot liao...

Sigh I want to relax but so many on queue to be bonked....until I have to hide myself in cybercafe. Haahaaaa......there is one sitting just outside waiting for me to finished my time. Maybe will buy her dinner since I do not want to eat alone. Alreadt 3 nights here and will stay another 2 nights foir 2 SYTs, any bros near this area do left a message here to meet.
Old 25-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jasonling is Cool - loads of Potential

Just touched down at oxford suites. heard alot abt syts in burgos street from my friend who was based here for a year.
Now i can only hope for some time to explore!
Old 26-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

good info Bro...

i like Traders myself...girl friendly, safe, good service and the gm is a singgie...also for those looking for cheap laundry service there is one next door, no need to use the hotel laundry service which is much more expensive...also loads of cheap restaurants nearby, including one chinese one next to harrison mall which serves great dim sum and yang chow fried rice...another hotel that i like is Pan Pac which is close to LA Cafe...

oh and as for pick up joints, apart fm what u mentioned i suggest checking out Ms Universe (more expensive to tao pao but some real solid young beauties - mestiza and chiniza) and the strip shows are a good laugh and relaxation...the other interesting but expensive joints are in Quezon City like Classmate and Pegasus...also with beautiful mestiza and chiniza syts...

transport wise...i suggest never taking anything but licensed meter taxis or hotel/company arranged transport...jeepneys and FXs can be dangerous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic7 View Post
just a few recommendations of my own,

[Hotel
For stays, I find Heritage is a good choice. Traders is also quite value for money. Both should be ard 100 per SGD per night. Asiarooms.com should offer quite good prices.

Old 15-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
sexdaily is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Exclamation Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Will be in Manila from 19 June?
Any bros there who want to meet up for some happening...
Please PM me...
Old 16-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Hey Bros.

I have booked a weekend trip to Manila on the 10-12th July.

Any bros who are there during this time can contact me for drinks or we can cheong together for Friday or Saturday nights together.

Accommodation not decided yet so will decide when i get there. Taking the morning 920am flight fr PAL and arriving in Manila about 130pm. I wil be travelling to Manila alone for this trip so any meetup there with bros would be welcome.

Please PM me if any bros wants to meet up during my short trip there.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 20-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 23
Tuoko99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTuoko99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTuoko99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

do practice a lot of discretion about this site. Price is not cheap and information in the website does not tally with the actual person in terms of age and also the pics seems looks ok but actual, wow!! chubby/fat.

I am not sure if it is photoshop at work ar not, but i have first hand experience last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinace View Post
Just finished a session with one of the chicks. Very GFE and 100% certain not a full-time WL. I'll skip the FR portion.

For those interested, please go to The page cannot be displayed. The page cannot be displayed[/url]

Look for the bullet point ;
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.

Click on the character 'x' from the word <examine> within the sentence. You'll be directed to a login page.

Or you can simply go to http://www.chozadate.com/log.php, though I'm not sure if this page will change anytime soon.

UserID: aloha
Password: hawaii

3 hours of unlimited shots in your own hotel.
For the damages, it varies. My local contact told me it's between PHP3,000-PHP4,000. However, when I called, it ranges between PHP4,000 - PHP6,000. Maybe he knows I'm not local and tried to rip me off. I'm not too bothered though, as long as I can get a non-WL and I find the rates are still affordable to me. Or probably my small head was overruling my big head at that time.

Hope this gives you all another option when in Manila.

Please practise some discreetness over website as I'm pretty sure not alot of Filipinos knows about this either. I still want this lobang whenever I fly back into PH.
Old 13-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Hey Bros,

Just came back from Makati last night. Stayed in Oxford Suites with my GF who stays in San Juan City.

We went to Greenbelt & Glorietta for shopping and had a wonderful time.

At night we were at 'The Players' karaoke lounge for singing and TCSS with the girls there. Charges were good with initial 1250pesos for first 1.5hours and additional 1hour after at 450pesos. No LDs needed and the girls there just sat and chatted with me and my GF. I sang a lot of songs there that night and had a good time.

There was quite a few SYTs there very sexily dress and will accompany u when you are singing.

Highly recommended place if u wana relax. Girls in that joint is not for booking tho.

However the other pubs nearby in P Burgos u can get a nice WL for about 5000pesos, whole day booking and night and includes bar fine and drinks. Thats what i heard from an Ang Moh there we met at a local restaurant.

If tighter budget, can get girls standing along the streets at Burgos too. They are around 1K to 2K pesos for a night of action. But i think the street walkers there are more older and not as chio as the ones in the Bars.

We also went to see the girl wrestling matches in the bars near there. Quite an eye opener

Also got a couple of bars nearby with cheap beers (3 x 100 pesos for local beers) and can chat up girls easily there.

Weather wise was wet at night with light rains so very cool to go out for bar hopping.

In the day time it was fairly warm at around 31 degrees C. But humidity wise isnt as bad as Singapore.

I will be back again in August during our National Day long weekend.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 15-07-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

Okie, planning another trip on the 7th August to 10th August to Manila (probably staying around Makati area).

Any bros like to join or meet up for some drinks there is most welcome.

Flying PAL afternoon flight on Friday afternoon.

Just PM me for meetup time and date if interested.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 22-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi all grand master of philipines, i will be going to manila this sept. staying near A Venue events Hall which is located along Makati Avenue, Makati City. can any good master guide me as to there is any fun place to go to? and also is there any place to book lady for overnight? i awaiting for any advice and thank you so much. i be going for the tattoo convention there this sept. anybody who will be there pls pm, so we can meet up for a drink
Old 22-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well... this will be first virgin post here, after having spent the last two and a half years in Hanoi, and posting in the Hanoi thread. Now, moving to Makati on August 1 and sure would love to meet up with any samsters currently based in Manila. I'll buy the beers.

I am "slightly familiar" with Makati, but I would say my experiences in Manila is only limited to Burgeous, LA Cafe at Ermita, some of the KTVs like East Asia, Ms Universe. Haven't tried any "casa" or MP. Heard about Airforce One, but haven't tried.

Would love to meet up and chiong with local samsters. Hope to catch up with fellow samsters in Manila after 1 August!
Old 22-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Well... this will be first virgin post here, after having spent the last two and a half years in Hanoi, and posting in the Hanoi thread. Now, moving to Makati on August 1 and sure would love to meet up with any samsters currently based in Manila. I'll buy the beers.

I am "slightly familiar" with Makati, but I would say my experiences in Manila is only limited to Burgeous, LA Cafe at Ermita, some of the KTVs like East Asia, Ms Universe. Haven't tried any "casa" or MP. Heard about Airforce One, but haven't tried.

Would love to meet up and chiong with local samsters. Hope to catch up with fellow samsters in Manila after 1 August!
bro i will be in Makati from August 7 to 10 and staying in Citadel Inn Makati along P Burgoes.

If interested we can meet up for some drinks and TCSS while i m there.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 24-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
bro i will be in Makati from August 7 to 10 and staying in Citadel Inn Makati along P Burgoes.

If interested we can meet up for some drinks and TCSS while i m there.

Cheers
Ronsee
Sounds good
Old 24-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Sounds good
okie bro i will PM you my contact and u can call me and we meet up after the 7th August.

I will be there with another bro from SBF also.

Hope to meet up for some TCSS.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 24-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Never been to Manila and was close to join party gang to Angeles city.Just wanna know whether the gals there were accommodating? E.g. Fetish act!Oredi sian with China liao so looking into this part of SEA.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1