The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
sgfsean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Best Dating Apps in SEA

Hi Bros, after my recent compilation of JB massages parlour list, https://sammyboyforum.biz/showt...027&highlight= I'm looking to move forward to two more research, one is batam places to go and the other is dating apps in SEA to use!

For the latter, would love bros to share which app is your best experience in which country and i'll factor into it and share with everyone once it is done! Thanks!
Old 21-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MisterFox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Dating Apps in SEA

What country are you referring to? I like Cupid the most (for example vietnamcupid) but I also had a lot of success with Tinder.
Old 05-11-2019, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 19
blues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud of
Re: Best Dating Apps in SEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterFox View Post
What country are you referring to? I like Cupid the most (for example vietnamcupid) but I also had a lot of success with Tinder.
are you on the paid tinder?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1