The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

NUS girl more on cmb or sugarbook? some here and there?
Old 31-08-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToChiong View Post
How do you guys tell if a girl is open to ONS FWB from chatting with them?
just straight away ask are you open to fwb?
Old 31-08-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac92 View Post
CMB you pay is to see all your likes and can buy beans to like more girls. but if no one liked you, you pay also no point haha
but if in sugarbook if u pay, your chance of matching is really high
Old 31-08-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
So far managed to bed about 10 (locals) within 2 years. I will help if I can, bros who want tips or advice (no sharing of contacts).
from apps or online is easier rather than offline
Old 31-08-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

local girls usually like which type of guy? introvert or extrovert
Old 31-08-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
LOL, just be yourself! There is no only formula.
Old 01-09-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
Huh? At this day and age there is still people asking questions like this?

It's like asking yourself you prefer introvert or extrovert girls? If you like one of them then we gotta do some statistics to make sure that we get a better understanding of the answers?

And then we gotta move to different races and see which like each type?
Old 05-09-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Samosa1232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which is better, sugar book or seeking arrangement
Old 05-09-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Interested to know

Does sugar book really work?
Old 21-09-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Interested to know

Does sugar book really work?
Firstly, do you know what is a Sugar babe?
If you know what that means, that would already answer you question.
Old 21-09-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Matched a girl from tinder few years back when i was still single. Back then i would swipe whenever i was bored. Hit rate not high but once in a while will meet new friends. Some is just to fleece a meal out of you.

Matched this plain jane that lives in woodlands. Shoulder length hair, 6/10, definitely not ugly. Slim. Got the guai guai look. I was surprised with her, the conversation very fast turn sexual.

I asked if she was shave or waxed below, she said no. I asked if she could do a clean shave for me, i told her i will eat her pussy, she obliged.

She turned up at my house in the night when my parents were asleep. She got the studious good girl look, with specs. We didnt waste much time and locked lips soon after. She ain't got big breast, probably A to small B cup but nice eraser nips to suckle on.

When i removed her panty, reveals a fair and smooth pussy, you can tell it was shaved that very day, baby skin smooth. She got no weird smell so i honour my words and gave her a good licking. Her demeanour totally dont tally with her horniness. Its either she damn repress or just pain horny, she moan damn loud. Be it licking or fucking her, she also moan very loud. Got to use pillow muffle some of the moaning. The pussy is relatively tight, so thats a good thing.

After i've cummed, she was also the 1 that initiate more rounds. Told her to lick me hard before i pound her more. For the next few rounds, she got more demanding, kept telling me to fuck her harder. Made me damn shag towards the end.

But after that night, i think we stopped contacting. Can tell she wanted more in terms of relationship but i dont want. So she blocked me across various platform after that. I felt quite bad towards her.
Old 21-09-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tinder no longer give free super like? Used to have 1 every 24 hours...
Old 21-09-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

Teacher with a huge pair of tits, always had a thing for teachers and finally fulfilled it. Look wise was a 6/10 kind average looking
Old 21-09-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Firstly, do you know what is a Sugar babe?
If you know what that means, that would already answer you question.
Of course yes la

But means need to sign up app for $70/mth
Plus, what.me the rate for extra services?
Old 21-09-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

No longer into the apps world, but my best result was fucking one N level minah, one IJ student, one JC student, 2 poly student and 1 NUS girl at around the same time. Mostly plain janes and meaty girls. Average is C cup. Only one of the poly student is a skinny girl with A cup.

Those were the busy days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1