The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Bangban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New year eve party in bangkok

Are there any new year eve parties in Bangkok if the objective is to try and pick up girls?
Old 27-12-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!
Re: New year eve party in bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangban View Post
Are there any new year eve parties in Bangkok if the objective is to try and pick up girls?
Pretty much any parties that has girls you have a chance to pick them up. Always depend on these 3 factors. Money, Looks, Charisma. No difference whether its singapore or bangkok.

Or you think girls is going to magically fall on your lap because its bangkok?
Old 27-12-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: New year eve party in bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangban View Post
Many of the bars have New Year parties, you can head down to any of them to try your luck and bring them back after the party.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1